HBO Rocks Your Sunday Night

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2011
Inside Mac's Head
Having finally watched them all.....I think it is clear that HBO has hit a grand slam with it's mostly new Sunday night programming.

True Detective
Ballers
The Brink
Last Week Tonight With John Oliver

All four of these shows kick ass. Check them out if you can.

Having finally watched them all.....I think it is clear that HBO has hit a grand slam with it's mostly new Sunday night programming.

True Detective
Ballers
The Brink

saw True Det and Ballers and will be checking out the Brink later....HBO usually has some good shows.....

Based on what I've seen so far, this years True Detective will have to vastly improve if it's going to hold a candle to last years TD.

Based on what I've seen so far, this years True Detective will have to vastly improve if it's going to hold a candle to last years TD.

As a fan of the serial killer genre....I am not likely to enjoy this season as much either. But....it is still very well done.

True Detective
Ballers
The Brink

I couldn't even sit through Ballers.

True Detective, last year, was compelling. True Detective THIS year is on shaky ground. First episode was a bit of a flop, imho. It is a work in progress heavy on the "wait and see," so far.

Have not seen The Brink.

I grudgingly like John Oliver's show despite the over abundance of predictable left wing shilling. He is at least funny.

True Detective
Ballers
The Brink

This female, whom works in the "Palace" behind Gate One where I work. She is in charge of receiving the scale tickets every night. The same female whom chewed my butt for letting a truck driver leave the compound......ONE POUND out of tolerance....about 6 or 7 years ago ( it was a preplanned and staged event by some people in the "Palace" - I got reprimanded for nothing - scale printer manipulation I believe by a computer elsewhere ).

Anyway, I was at her office ( scale ticket lady ) about a month and a half ago, maybe tow months ago. She was setting behind her desk, and to her right front - which was directly to my left, I was standing in the doorway...was a blonde female whom use to be a secretary in Bay one of the plant.

They-----> the blonde, and the lady in charge of the scale tickets...replicated....repeated the same seating position, manner of seating..... and physical posture.....as when I got interviewed by the F.B.I some years ago. The blonde repeated my ex-wife and her posture and mannerisms......even the smile my wife had while we were interviewed by the FBI Agent, and the female ticket lady...repeated the posture and mannerisms.......of the F.B.I Agent. Things that make you go Hmmmmmmm.

When the FBI does an interview, do they not send at least two agents to do the interview? Right? Room has to be secured, correct. Two agents would do the interview......UNLESS THEY ALREADY KNEW WHOM they were interviewing, and knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that the people they were interviewing were no threat. Am I not correct?

Yeah, the same ticket lady whom told me...whom told me......TO STAY AWAY FROM the woman with the sandy blonde hair. Funny......ticket lady and sandy blonde hair are working together, as are some people whom are related to each other.....whom are not letting others know that they are related.

I guess.......Yes, we live in a surveillance society.

Intimidation and dire attempts at embarrassing me, as I believe.

Shadow 355

Forum List

Back