Hawks Destroy Chiefs

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
Hey! A no count win is a no count win.

With 8 seconds left in the the second half our 2nd string QB threw a 50 yard strike to a new guy that is 6' 6" and can jump vertically. Then a 2 point conversion and voila! A one point win.. 17-16

Big whoop! Wilson threw an int on the goal line with no TDs. He was in for only one series. We could say he was benched for his dumb ass pass that was intercepted. Kinda like he did in that SB loss.

Last edited:
Destroy? Lol. Rookies playing and getting lucky with a hail Mary with 0 seconds on the clock is hardly the description of destroying. But you can have your pointless rookie victory, it's only a matter of time before you're pissing all over the sports forum about your team. Predictability is your middle name

Destroy? Lol. Rookies playing and getting lucky with a hail Mary with 0 seconds on the clock is hardly the description of destroying. But you can have your pointless rookie victory, it's only a matter of time before you're pissing all over the sports forum about your team. Predictability is your middle name

OK OK..we played like crap. :lol:'

Ya.. I always post at least one thread about each Hawk's game. It's called being a fan.

Ya.. I always post at least one thread about each Hawk's game. It's called being a fan.
I don't talk shit on my team when they lose. It's called being an adult. And yes, you played like shit....but you won. Enjoy it

I don't talk shit on my team when they lose. It's called being an adult. And yes, you played like shit....but you won. Enjoy
it

"I don't talk shit on my team when they lose."

WTF is THAT supposed to mean?

Calm down already. KC tried out FIVE QBs. Most of them did pretty good against a lot of guys who won't be playing for the Seahawks in 4 weeks. The "game" was just a way to see a lot of players for both teams. Somebody had to win. We got lucky at the end of the contest.

I don't talk shit on my team when they lose. It's called being an adult. And yes, you played like shit....but you won. Enjoy
it

Calm down already. KC tried out FIVE QBs. Most of them did pretty good against a lot of guys who won't be playing for the Seahawks in 4 weeks. The "game" was just a way to see a lot of players for both teams. Somebody had to win. We got lucky at the end of the contest.
If you'd have read my first post in the thread that caused you to make this thread you'd have known I don't give a shit about anything beyond the first 10 minutes. But you didn't read it right?

Idiot

it

If you'd have read my first post in the thread that caused you to make this thread you'd have known I don't give a shit about anything beyond the first 10 minutes. But you didn't read it right?

Idiot

Right. I didn't even look for a Hawk/Chiefs thread as I posted right after the game. It happens. What's the big deal? NOW I am obligated to respond to your posts from another thread on my thread? That's crazy.

This thread is from a Hawk's fans perspective. Or do you think you have ownership reporting on the game? :lol:

You guys see how the NFL rigged the Cowboys-Rams game. The fix was in on that one. The NFL needed to give a home win for the Rams, they are cheaters! Cheaters I tell you, I wont spend another dime on the NFL unless I can make up some flimsy excuse to watch!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

it

Idiot

Right. I didn't even look for a Hawk/Chiefs thread as I posted right after the game. It happens. What's the big deal? NOW I am obligated to respond to your posts from another thread on my thread? That's crazy.

This thread is from a Hawk's fans perspective. Or do you think you have ownership reporting on the game? :lol:

He doesnt seem to understand that you make threads about Hawk games each week regardless if someone makes a thread about their team that your team happens to be playing..LMAO.

That being said,If Chris Berman called it correct last night,this could be a preview of the superbowl.At first i thought that was crazy to mention the chiefs but its not crazy at all,the fact they kept their composure and never panicked when they got off to a 2 and 5 start last year and won like 11 in a row to finish the season despite not having their best player on offense jamal charles was VERY impressive.

Plus the AFC is so weak they very well could be.Just as long as it is not those cheating frauds the cheatriots I will be happy.Anybody but them.

Last edited:
The first preseason game doesn't mean squat....Preseason is just for the few and I mean the few rookies and has beens to see if they can make the final cut or at least the practice squad. In my opinion the starting day rooster was set on day one if not before....the coaching staff knows who will be the starters with only a few exceptions.

He doesnt seem to understand that you make threads about Hawk games each week regardless if someone makes a thread about their team that your team happens to be playing..LMAO.

That being said,If Chris Berman called it correct last night,this could be a preview of the superbowl.At first i thought that was crazy to mention the chiefs but its not crazy at all,the fact they kept their composure and never panicked when they got off to a 2 and 5 start last year and won like 11 in a row to finish the season despite not having their best player on offense jamal charles was VERY impressive.

Plus the AFC is so weak they very well could be.Just as long as it is not those cheating frauds the cheatriots I will be happy.Anybody but them.

I agree...KC, maybe one of only about four teams in the AFC that have a realistic shot at the SB....New England of course with Oakland possibly Pittsburgh and Cincinnati. Injuries may be the deciding factor... IMO.

I agree...KC, maybe one of only about four teams in the AFC that have a realistic shot at the SB....New England of course with Oakland possibly Pittsburgh and Cincinnati. Injuries may be the deciding factor... IMO.

Carolina, Seattle, Arizona and Green Bay in the NFC. New England, Pittsburgh and Cincinnati in the AFC. I'm not sure any other team has a shot but every year there is a surprise team.

Forum List

Back