*Hawking Fuck Off*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. Well folks, Hawking is on the attack of Christians again.
2. So fuck that fairy!
3. I say he is irelevant, and the fucker talks out the side of his mouth too, and uses a fucking machine to do it!
4. I think his theory crap is just that theory crap!
5. And no one can defend this fucker!
6. LNK:Heaven is a 'fairy story', says Stephen Hawking

"Heaven is a 'fairy story', says Stephen Hawking

edited short, due to copyright.

Hawking's stance on religion has hardened significantly in the nearly quarter century since the publication of his seminal work on the cosmos.

In "A Brief History of Time" he suggested that the idea of a divine being was not necessarily incompatible with a scientific understanding of the Universe.

But in his 2010 book "The Grand Design" he said a deity no longer has any place in theories on the creation of the universe in the light of a series of developments in physics.

Hawking has achieved worldwide fame for his research, writing and television documentaries despite suffering since the age of 21 from motor neurone disease that has left him disabled and dependent on a voice synthesiser."

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Well folks, Hawkins is on the attack of Christians again.
2. So fuck that fairy!
3. I say he is irelevant, and the fucker talks out the side of his mouth too, and uses a fucking machine to do it!
4. I think his theory crap is just that theory crap!
5. And no one can defend this fucker!
6. LNK:Heaven is a 'fairy story', says Stephen Hawking

"Heaven is a 'fairy story', says Stephen Hawking

British scientist Stephen Hawking attends a graduation ceremony in Cambridg...

British scientist Stephen Hawking has branded heaven a "fairy story" for people afraid of the dark, in his latest dismissal of the concepts underpinning the world's religions.
The author of 1988 international best-seller "A Brief History of Time" said in an interview with The Guardian published on Monday that his views were partly influenced by his battle with motor neurone disease.

"I have lived with the prospect of an early death for the last 49 years. I'm not afraid of death, but I'm in no hurry to die. I have so much I want to do first," he told the newspaper.

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven or afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people afraid of the dark."

Hawking's stance on religion has hardened significantly in the nearly quarter century since the publication of his seminal work on the cosmos.

In "A Brief History of Time" he suggested that the idea of a divine being was not necessarily incompatible with a scientific understanding of the Universe.

But in his 2010 book "The Grand Design" he said a deity no longer has any place in theories on the creation of the universe in the light of a series of developments in physics.

Hawking has achieved worldwide fame for his research, writing and television documentaries despite suffering since the age of 21 from motor neurone disease that has left him disabled and dependent on a voice synthesiser."

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

This coming from someone who attacks non-christians. What a dumb twat! :lol: Or should I revert to your terminology and point out what a dumb fucker you are!

Sorry bout that,

You'll be very disappointed when your day comes and there's nothing.

1. I hope my day doesn't come before *the end*, which may not be too far off.
2. *The End* is when Jesus comes back.
3. Or the beginning of the end, anyways.
4. Perhaps I won't have to die???

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Hawking is a man. A smart man, yes. But still just a man. He knows nothing when it comes to God although he might think he does.

Hawkins - shits in a diaper /drools on himself.

The Lord Jesus Christ - I can't describe him on the other hand.
Just know he's real, we believe - and this Hawkins clown is a farse.

Maybe he'll dry out in hell for awhile before the Lord finally ultimately accepts him

Last edited:
Stephen Hawking talks funny.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGoi1MSGu64]YouTube - Flight Of The Conchords - The Humans Are Dead[/ame]

The Lord Jesus Christ - can't describe him.

Maybe he'll dry out in hell for awhile before the Lord finally ultimately accepts him

There is no hell. It's just another made up fairytale.

Sorry bout that,

1. Ever wonder why Hawking called his book, *The Grand Design*?
2. This stupid fuck thinks he can borrow the idea there is a designer and at the same time deny God as the designer?
3. He has to be a real piece of work!
4. Why do so many people standby and wait for this bastard to say something?
5. And that robot voice is so creepy!
6. Another educated fool.
7. Some one needs to tell this fuck to STFU!
8. He will be surprised one day.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. What I find stupid from an atheist is this, if I am right about there being a hell, they lose *big time*!
2. But on the other hand, and I did say this with a huge grain of salt, perhaps the size of a cow lick, which is a huge chunk of salt the size of a basketball.
3. If I am wrong I get what you get, *nothingness*.
4. So either way being an atheist is a losers game.

Regard,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Personally, I don't care what Hawking thinks. Maybe he believes it's a fairy tale due to his physical condition. For being so smart, maybe he isn't getting the bigger picture.

Personally, I don't care what Hawking thinks. Maybe he believes it's a fairy tale due to his physical condition. For being so smart, maybe he isn't getting the bigger picture.
i doubt he cares what you think either

We are in hell right now because we have no clue of what heaven is.

You have never had a hershey kiss. You are from a tribe deep in the amazon. Death, hard living, roots, bulbs, bugs, bats, wild hogs are your meal. And for something sweet, maybe a wild yam.
That is a hell because the sweet has never been tasted.
Hand one a hershey kiss. That, is heaven.

Hell is right here, right now. We have never tasted bliss yet.

i doubt he cares what you think either

That's fine with me. But obviously he does want to care, why else write a book or make such a claim?

I found it very strange that he did not mention anything at all about the soul.
He will be very surprised when he finds out about it.

The Lord Jesus Christ - I can't describe him on the other hand.

Gee, and conservatives wonder why they are accused of being anti-intellectual and anti-science.

Sorry bout that,

1. What I find stupid from an atheist is this, if I am right about there being a hell, they lose *big time*!
2. But on the other hand, and I did say this with a huge grain of salt, perhaps the size of a cow lick, which is a huge chunk of salt the size of a basketball.
3. If I am wrong I get what you get, *nothingness*.
4. So either way being an atheist is a losers game.

Regard,
SirJamesofTexas

1. Going by your theory you should be worshipping all the religions
2. What if the Muslims are right?
3. What if the Aztecs were right?
4. What if the world is really balanced on a tortoise?
5. How would you have time to be a disciple of them all?
6. You are very confused.
7. And weak-willed.
8. I expect to read about you marching into a Post Office with a gun one day.
9. Or a school.

Forum List

Back