Hawaii braces for major volcano prepares for possible evacuation of 2,000

yeah you read my posts since you dont give a fuck,wow that great logic.:abgg2q.jpg: :ahole-1:

Thanks for the term of endearment... I read all opinions except one member and he is a well known racist and has lips on his ass... My one and only ignore... I have not concluded you are racist yet... Stupid yes, but not racist...

hurrah, i got put on ignore by a troll.yeah baby!!!:banana:

the guy is a fan of mass murderer Reagan so that explains it all what a moron he is.:haha::iyfyus.jpg:

yeah you read my posts since you dont give a fuck,wow that great logic.:abgg2q.jpg: :ahole-1:

Thanks for the term of endearment... I read all opinions except one member and he is a well known racist and has lips on his ass... My one and only ignore... I have not concluded you are racist yet... Stupid yes, but not racist...

hurrah, i got put on ignore by a troll.yeah baby!!!:banana:

the guy is a fan of mass murderer Reagan so that explains it all what a moron he is.:haha::iyfyus.jpg:

Have an adult explain to you what "ONE AND ONLY" means... Who would I laugh at if I put dipsticks like you on ignore?

You know how environmentalists are always saying, "Save the Earth! Save the Earth! Save the Earth!" Well, I bet the people living on the Big Island sure don't feel like much of a threat to the Earth now.

You know how environmentalists are always saying, "Save the Earth! Save the Earth! Save the Earth!" Well, I bet the people living on the Big Island sure don't feel like much of a threat to the Earth now.
Maybe they can fine God for all the gasses spewing out and "destroying" our "delicate" ecosystem.

YVO (Yellowstone Volcano Observatory) Vulcanologists are warning that as Hawaii goes so goes the ring of fire.

A warning was sent out earlier today to all regional, federally funded, volcano observatories. The warning was directed to supervisory personnel and informed them that the pacific plate is moving and that all ring of fire volcanoes are moderate to high risk.

It instructs them to take appropriate monitoring level adjustments.

I guess they are worried that tectonic movement could awaken some of them..

YVO (Yellowstone Volcano Observatory) Vulcanologists are warning that as Hawaii goes so goes the ring of fire.

A warning was sent out earlier today to all regional, federally funded, volcano observatories. The warning was directed to supervisory personnel and informed them that the pacific plate is moving and that all ring of fire volcanoes are moderate to high risk.

They were predicting the Yellowstone Supervolcano would blow in 75 years. That date has been moved to 25 years, and this was in 2013, i think.

This could be an extinction level event.

Last edited:
It just dawned on me that if the Pacific Plate is moving, the potential of major quakes along its boundary (in California) just took a huge upward tick as well...

They were predicting the Yellowstone Supervolcano would blow in 75 years. That date has been moved to 25 years, and this was in 2013, i think.

This could be an extinction level event.

I live in this region and do meteorological work for companies. I have good friends at YVO. Were overdue for a nice Hydro-thermal event but I haven't heard much about magma eruption threats from any of them.

A few years ago that was not the case. 2009 we had crust rise and earth quake swarms and these folks were nervous. That is when they decided they needed to remap the caldera and magma chambers. They about shit themselves when they found out the magma chamber was 10 times bigger than they though and it was 90% filled with viscous magma.

Absent crustal rise I don't think any eruption is close, but hey who wants to gamble on a volcano.

Last edited:
you can pretty much bet the farm our government is behind this as they almost always are in major disasters when it involved the weather.

chemtrails_meme-www.memegen.com.jpg

It's too bad you can't tell the difference that is proof right in front of your face......

When you watch a plane go by and the idiots who tell you it's a . 'CONTRAIL" ... but wait you go out and look three hours later and the fkn shit is still there.

CONTRAIL don't last for fkn hours.........

Next time you are out watch the plane, watch how long it stays in the sky if it is a REAL CONTRAIL IT WON'T last and will fade out as the plane goes on, if it is NOT a contrail that same cloud streak will be there an hour later ....

OMFG..

Hey dipshit!

A contrail is a cloud! It is made up from water vapor given off in the combustion process of an aircraft engine.

You don't have a clue, just your idiotic conspiracy theories.

Why are you such an incredible dumbass?

Well this baby is spewing millions of cubic feet of H2S and other nice gases daily... In the ash/exhaust gas zone the temp has dropped about 3 deg C. IF this goes off and injects it into the Jet stream this will cool the whole globe due to its close to the equator location..

goes off and injects it into the Jet stream this will cool the whole globe due to its close to the equator location
Damn! This after all my hard work to turn Michigan into Florida. I want to be reimbursed for all the gasoline I've burned these past years.

Last edited:
you can pretty much bet the farm our government is behind this as they almost always are in major disasters when it involved the weather.

upload_2018-5-12_19-49-23.png

This article has been updated and now contains videos from the speakers at the event. My most sincere gratitude to all the speakers, to John B. Wells for his exceptional emceeing of the event, and to each and every individual that attended. The primary presentation of the event, "Engineering Earth", is below.

Engineering Earth, Exposing The Global Climate Modification Assault, Live Presentation

It's too bad you can't tell the difference that is proof right in front of your face......

When you watch a plane go by and the idiots who tell you it's a . 'CONTRAIL" ... but wait you go out and look three hours later and the fkn shit is still there.

CONTRAIL don't last for fkn hours.........

Next time you are out watch the plane, watch how long it stays in the sky if it is a REAL CONTRAIL IT WON'T last and will fade out as the plane goes on, if it is NOT a contrail that same cloud streak will be there an hour later ....

OMFG..
Poor failures of science.

View attachment 193304

This article has been updated and now contains videos from the speakers at the event. My most sincere gratitude to all the speakers, to John B. Wells for his exceptional emceeing of the event, and to each and every individual that attended. The primary presentation of the event, "Engineering Earth", is below.

Engineering Earth, Exposing The Global Climate Modification Assault, Live Presentation

Geoengineering Reality: Film Footage And Facts Prove Contrail Myth
December 20, 2017 32 Comments
GeoengineeringWatch.org-33452-300x300.png

Dane Wigington
GeoengineeringWatch.org

Sharing shocking and inarguable film footage of jet aerosol spraying is the most powerful tool of all for waking people up to the geoengineering crimes occurring above our heads each and every day. In addition to visual tools, combining straightforward facts on the design characteristics of modern jet engines (and why their design generally prohibits any “contrail” formation) is essential. The four minute video below contains revealing film captures of the ongoing atmospheric spraying assault in addition to other verifiable building block facts and photos that confirm the ongoing climate engineering reality. My sincere gratitude to John Jenkins for contributing this very compelling aircraft spraying footage to our library of geoengineering jet dispersion videos.

The more that activists and citizens dedicate themselves to filming and recording the aerosol crimes in our skies, the faster the public will be awakened to the dire threat of climate engineering. Sharing credible data with others is essential. Global geoengineering is the most critical issue we face short of nuclear cataclysm, we must all work together in the battle to bring this issue to light, and to a halt.
DW

May be freely reprinted, so long as the text is unaltered, all hyperlinks are left int

The photos below clearly show the continuous barrage of aerosol spraying that has been taking place on the west coast of the United States. (click on any image to zoom)

Faint Griding in the Pacific

121 Responses to Gallery of Satellite Images of Eastern Pacific Spraying

Hawaii braces for major volcano eruption, prepares for possible evacuation of 2,000

With scientists warning that a steam-driven volcanic eruption could occur virtually without warning, the Hawaii National Guard is prepared to use ground convoys and even helicopters if necessary to pluck hundreds of residents from an isolated southeast corner of Hawaii's Big Island.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Just stay there and watch it the s....t happens all the time when the lava hits your feet then you can believe it all was real LOL.

View attachment 193216

RSOE EDIS - - Event reports (Earthquakes, events, tropical storms, tsunamies and others)

Hawaìi --- that's in East Africa isn't it?

Oh wait ---

The American President born in Africa told us that Hawaii wasn't even one of our 57 states

Hawaii braces for major volcano eruption, prepares for possible evacuation of 2,000

With scientists warning that a steam-driven volcanic eruption could occur virtually without warning, the Hawaii National Guard is prepared to use ground convoys and even helicopters if necessary to pluck hundreds of residents from an isolated southeast corner of Hawaii's Big Island.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Just stay there and watch it the s....t happens all the time when the lava hits your feet then you can believe it all was real LOL.

View attachment 193216

RSOE EDIS - - Event reports (Earthquakes, events, tropical storms, tsunamies and others)

Hawaìi --- that's in East Africa isn't it?

Oh wait ---

The American President born in Africa told us that Hawaii wasn't even one of our 57 states

But it has to be. The American Vice President born in Indiana (no the other one) told us that Hawaìi is "right here".

Is he lying? Because if he is let's drag his ass before McCarthy's HUAC.

Forum List

Back