Have you seen any ghosts?

Discussion in 'Paranormal' started by JalsN, Sep 14, 2017.

1. Manonthestreet

Manonthestreet Platinum Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,079
    I have not but.....when our oldest daughter was much younger we were awakened one night by her screaming bloody murder....rush in..nothing there. search whole house. Try every door and window, nothing. Wife couldnt get her to say what set her off. next mornng before going to work told her I wanted to know why I lost 10 yrs of my life last nite even if she just writes it down.....get home...still have this.....she claims she saw 2 red eyes in the hall moving about and watching her.
    Didnt think too much of it until again its late at nite. We have 2 big Toms that sleep on the bed that arent afraid of anything.......I am awakened this time by the youngest who has a low loud mean growl going. No hissing....looking toward the door. As my eyes traverse that direction they pass over the other one and he is on his feet, leaning forward, also staring down the hall. Now I am wide awake wondering what the hell.....go thru same routine, nothing......but something was there......

2. Death Angel

Death Angel Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,756
    In my early teens, I started seeing "shadowmen" in the house. I seemed to be their focus. Others in the family did not see or hear things to the degree I did.

I used to take too much interest in the occult, and this attracted them, but I started giving that up and turned to the scriptures.

The shadowmen were becoming more bold and I had encounters with them almost nightly -- always around 3 am.

The last time I saw one, I was awakened, again at 3 am, an I could not move. It was on tip of me, and had me pinned down.

I knew who they were, and I remembered the verse, "RESIST THE DEVIL AND HE WILL FLEE FROM YOU."

I physically struggled with it, although I could not move. Still, I resisted, and like a puff of smoke it suddenly disappeared. That day I gave up interest in the occult, and they never appeared again.