Have you had any race or politically motivated hatred based encounters lately?

Have you had any race or politically motivated hatred based encounters lately?

• Yes and I'm white

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Yes and I'm not white

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • No and I'm white

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • No and I'm not white

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Where do you live? This utopia must be WONDERFUL!
I am so happy that where I live all the races and religions are living in peace and harmony. Only republicans cause problems.
In California a city by the name of Hayward. I am in the south end and we live by a credo of helping each other when a problem arises.
Just up the road is a mosque and Sikh temple and close by is a mormon church as well as a Buddhist temple along with the churches all over the place.
As for races just pick them as they are all here. And no one is a conservative republican that I know of.

I am so happy that where I live all the races and religions are living in peace and harmony. Only republicans cause problems.
In California a city by the name of Hayward. I am in the south end and we live by a credo of helping each other when a problem arises.
Just up the road is a mosque and Sikh temple and close by is a mormon church as well as a Buddhist temple along with the churches all over the place.
As for races just pick them as they are all here. And no one is a conservative republican that I know of.

Meh....I live in the most diverse county in the country.

And no I havent gotten into any political controversies with anyone because the vast majority of us are Conservatives.

Jesus only 34% white..no way no how would I live there...
That is fine as we do not want your kind here. Your sig line is offensive.
I have ZERO interest in ever coming to Marxistfornia...closest I ever got was Reno,Nevada about 15 years ago. My signature is 100% fact. Fuck being on defense ALWAYS be on offense. I am not a whiny cuck bitch I will win in everything I do.

Yep. Right here on this board. And usually by the same racist assholes in the IM2 gang.

I have ZERO interest in ever coming to Marxistfornia...closest I ever got was Reno,Nevada about 15 years ago. My signature is 100% fact. Fuck being on defense ALWAYS be on offense. I am not a whiny cuck bitch I will win in everything I do.
Your sig is a threat that needs to be eliminated. So quit making innuendos that you would live here. Who are you at war with? And you are offensive.

And no I havent gotten into any political controversies with anyone because the vast majority of us are Conservatives.
If you exist in tezass enjoy what you claim to be living.

Oh I am!!!
It's glorious!!!! I dropped out of high school in the tenth grade and retired at 46 and we're in the top three percentile.

Life couldnt be any better.
Trumps trouncing liberals everyday and my bank accounts are soaring.

Oh I am!!!
It's glorious!!!! I dropped out of high school in the tenth grade and retired at 46 and we're in the top three percentile.

You have some very low expectations then I presume. Tezass is the scum pit of America.

....had blacks at work say certain things about me that were not nice, but they did realize/care/or put any thought into it because to them only whites can be racists/haters/say '''hateful things''....''certain things''
..not hateful things, but things that were not nice-''derogatory''
..but they could hate me--anyway
the things you see on USMB and the MSM, seems like blacks hate whites a lot

Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. would be disgusted by many of these Maxine Waters type hyper racists.
The Kennedy Megalomaniacs' Lawn Jockey

No, he wouldn't. Just because your hired gurus tell you to believe this fantasy doesn't mean you get points with anybody worthwhile for chanting it. MLK was a rabble-rouser from the very beginning. Only pretending to be a Man of Peace to catch us off guard, all along he knew that preaching fake victimhood to a race of violent, irresponsible people who have never known right from wrong would eventually lead to massive crime and riots. Any self-defense by Whites, no matter how ineffective, would be considered as continuing oppression, according to King's brainwashing.

Oh I am!!!

You have some very low expectations then I presume. Tezass is the scum pit of America.

You obviously dont understand what the top 3% represents.
But I guess I shouldnt expect someone making min wage to understand.

Y
Your sig is a threat that needs to be eliminated. So quit making innuendos that you would live here. Who are you at war with? And you are offensive.
You. Your kind. Anyone who's goal is the elimination of my race. Don't like my signature then put me on ignore...no big loss not reading your WHINES anyways.

Oh I am!!!

Texas is one of the 50 great states of my great nation. Speak with respect, scum.

It is nice that I can stir up so much vitriol with so few words. The sure sign of insecurity in others. Kinda what I expect here with all the low IQ idjits. But you have me to overcome to kill off America.

Forum List

Back