Have you had any race or politically motivated hatred based encounters lately?

Have you had any race or politically motivated hatred based encounters lately?

• Yes and I'm white

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Yes and I'm not white

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • No and I'm white

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • No and I'm not white

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I am of Irish and Russian/Polish background. The only discrimination that I have ever encountered was based on my gender: female.

Maybe because you seem to whine about your gender every 2 fucking seconds. Might have something to do with it. ...

No. this has been my experience and I tell it like it is and has been. It's not whining. It's just laying it out like it is. So many men do not accept personal responsibility for gender bias.
Let's have an actual example of your gender discrimination.
College admissions (the university that was my first choice had a 10 percent cap on female enrollment, so a less qualified male got my place in the freshman class), street name-calling, discriminatory promotions in employment, and more .

When are men going to stop whining that women do not serve in our nation's military and at the same time whining when we do? Do you fellas want us to serve in the military, or not? There is always some male person complaining that males fight and females don't. Then the next guy comes along and says that he does not want a woman in the foxhole next to him or taking off in the fighter jet next to him. Go fight it out among your selves. Bunch of baboons.

The "less qualified male" statement is just pure hogshit. You have no idea who got your place. All you know is that it wasn't you. Probably because someone better than you got it.

Tough luck.

I am of Irish and Russian/Polish background. The only discrimination that I have ever encountered was based on my gender: female.

Maybe because you seem to whine about your gender every 2 fucking seconds. Might have something to do with it. ...

No. this has been my experience and I tell it like it is and has been. It's not whining. It's just laying it out like it is. So many men do not accept personal responsibility for gender bias.
College admissions (the university that was my first choice had a 10 percent cap on female enrollment, so a less qualified male got my place in the freshman class), street name-calling, discriminatory promotions in employment, and more .

When are men going to stop whining that women do not serve in our nation's military and at the same time whining when we do? Do you fellas want us to serve in the military, or not? There is always some male person complaining that males fight and females don't. Then the next guy comes along and says that he does not want a woman in the foxhole next to him or taking off in the fighter jet next to him. Go fight it out among your selves. Bunch of baboons.
So you don't like quotas...and you don't like it when less qualified idiots get something that you are more qualified for....

When this is verified. Quotas were stopped years ago, unfortunately after my experience.

I'm wondering if the hate baiters are having any widespread effect on their base.
The poll strictly refers to others directing hatred towards you. Not you towards others.

Was driving along minding my own business when I had an elderly black couple yell some BS at me about white privilege yesterday. There was no previous problem, nothing leading up to this. I'm sure I'm not the only one around here who has heard that from them.

Maxine Waters and others have made it clear that they encourage confrontation in public.
As per the news, this is inciting and emboldening a lot of people to do things they might not normally.
Watch your back, be careful where you eat.

This kind of nonsense could change the minds of a lot of white people who are not racist.
Many white people are married to or have family that is married to black people so It's really ignorant when racist judge people strictly by their skin color.

Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. would be disgusted by many of these Maxine Waters type hyper racists.
Look at it like everyone has a bad day and in some cases race is foremost in their thoughts so to lash out is in the direction of some other race.

College admissions (the university that was my first choice had a 10 percent cap on female enrollment, ....

Blatant lie. What university was this?

The "less qualified male" statement is just pure hogshit. You have no idea who got your place. All you know is that it wasn't you. Probably because someone better than you got it.

Tough luck.
When I was subjected to a 10 percent restriction based entirely on gender? How does one know? What I DO know is that I was subjected to a restriction based upon my gender and there has never been any further explanation for that.

Care to respond to my comment on the military? this is the interesting one: the guys who complain that women don't serve (and die) versus the guys who don't want women to serve next to them. Take a crack at it.

College admissions (the university that was my first choice had a 10 percent cap on female enrollment, ....

A well-known Catholic-run university in Washington, D.C. No lie, here.

Tough luck.
When I was subjected to a 10 percent restriction based entirely on gender? How does one know? What I DO know is that I was subjected to a restriction based upon my gender and there has never been any further explanation for that.

Care to respond to my comment on the military? this is the interesting one: the guys who complain that women don't serve (and die) versus the guys who don't want women to serve next to them. Take a crack at it.

Bullshit. Universities do not disclose why you get rejected. They just reject you. They certainly aren't going to tell you who got in instead.

And I don't give a fuck about your bullshit question about the military. Let the military people sort it out. What the fuck do I care?

Name of the University and year this supposedly happened. Stop lying.

I don't think any university has had a 10 percent cap on female enrollment in this country since like 1920.

Maybe she was trying to get into a muslim university.

Maxine Waters and others have made it clear that they encourage confrontation in public.

21kxjdu.jpg

Really wish Dr. King was still with us to offer an opinion about America's current *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS, aka America's potentially life scarring SYSTEMIC & GENERATIONAL Culture of Black or African American Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect and Maltreatment that evolved from America's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism!

I am referring to a Culture of Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment and Maltreatment responsible for popular American urban story-TRUTH-tellers and 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victims the late Tupac Shakur (born 1971) and Mr. Barack "My Brother's Keeper" Obama White House guest and friend Kendrick Lamar (born 1987) vividly describing in their American art and interviews the "T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E." and "Good Kid, m.A.A.d. City" Child Abuse Cultures prevalent in far too many American communities.

I am referring to a Culture of Systemic and Generational CHILD ABUSE that THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, deprived Tupac and Kendrick, their childhood friends, as well as many of their elementary and JHS classmates from experiencing a SAFE, fairly or wonderfully happy American kid childhood.

Peace.

fyigso.jpg

I don't lie, idiot. Georgetown, 1970.

The vagina dialogue: Women’s integration at Georgetown

Tough luck.

Bullshit. Universities do not disclose why you get rejected. They just reject you. They certainly aren't going to tell you who got in instead.

And I don't give a fuck about your bullshit question about the military. Let the military people sort it out. What the fuck do I care?

An interesting read on the history of women at Georgetown: The vagina dialogue: Women’s integration at Georgetown

Sorry that you snuck out on the military question. Men who don't want women in the military need to face off with those who claim that women don't deserve the same rights as men because they don't serve in the military. All of their nonsense leaves women in the middle, a difficult place that we don't deserve to be in.

So which is it? You guys need to sort yourselves out.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

I don't lie, idiot. Georgetown, 1970.

The vagina dialogue: Women’s integration at Georgetown
My takeaway from that article is that the author is scandalized that Georgetown didn't have a rule prohibiting men from wearing dresses, since they had a rule prohibiting women from wearing pants.

I'm wondering if the hate baiters are having any widespread effect on their base.
The poll strictly refers to others directing hatred towards you. Not you towards others.

Was driving along minding my own business when I had an elderly black couple yell some BS at me about white privilege yesterday. There was no previous problem, nothing leading up to this. I'm sure I'm not the only one around here who has heard that from them.

As per the news, this is inciting and emboldening a lot of people to do things they might not normally.

This kind of nonsense could change the minds of a lot of white people who are not racist.
Many white people are married to or have family that is married to black people so It's really ignorant when racist judge people strictly by their skin color.

Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. would be disgusted by many of these Maxine Waters type hyper racists.
Not aside from this race section.

Martin Luther King would be leading the protests.

MLK leading protests before or after he beat up white women?

Tough luck.

An interesting read on the history of women at Georgetown: The vagina dialogue: Women’s integration at Georgetown

Sorry that you snuck out on the military question. Men who don't want women in the military need to face off with those who claim that women don't deserve the same rights as men because they don't serve in the military. All of their nonsense leaves women in the middle, a difficult place that we don't deserve to be in.

Who says that "women don't deserve the same rights as men because they don't serve in the military"?

wtf?

Tough luck.

What the fuck are you talking about? Do you think I speak for the male gender or something? Exactly how stupid are you? Aren't you the same person who didn't realize that roads and power grids require maintenance? Jesus ...

Tough luck.

Just like the less qualified black is pure hogwash.

Tough luck.

Tell that to all your white male buddies here who keep talking about how they get denied things because they were told that because of AA blacks got their spot.

Forum List

Back