Have you had any race or politically motivated hatred based encounters lately?

Have you had any race or politically motivated hatred based encounters lately?

• Yes and I'm white

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Yes and I'm not white

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • No and I'm white

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • No and I'm not white

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I’ve never had such encounter. Not once.
Me either. Never had a Black couple spit at me or accuse me of white privilege.
Dumb statement award!
Congratulations. I knew you were dumb but I had no clue you had won the award.
If you try really hard you can probably come up with something original, I doubt it.
How about the Intellectually Impaired Utterance award? You have to admit thats pretty original and fits you to a tee.
You surprise me. That is original. Kudos.

My little corner of Los Angeles had all kinds of multicult hijinks. It is primarily Jewish and Sikh but there are many other representations with sometimes hilarious results.

There was a very old black guy walking right down the middle of the street. He was just hobbling along with his cane. I was walking my dog and suggested that he get out of the street. "I'm black. No one can hurt me. I got a right."

The druggies across the alley were all races comic relief until they died. No one cared anyway.

But the fun was at the bus stop. Some one with a quirky sense of humor would occassionally put a banana on the bus bench and watch the blacks go crazy calling the police over the racist attack, demanding a camera to catch the racist. The poor police trying very hard not to laugh.

Dumb statement award!
Congratulations. I knew you were dumb but I had no clue you had won the award.
If you try really hard you can probably come up with something original, I doubt it.
How about the Intellectually Impaired Utterance award? You have to admit thats pretty original and fits you to a tee.
Everything surprise you when you have the intellectually level of a soggy doughnut.
There you go insulting yourself again.

Everything surprise you when you have the intellectually level of a soggy doughnut.
I was referring to you being surprised but I guess I should have made that clear for you. Its apparent you lack reading comprehension.
My reading is fine. Your logic is suspect

I was referring to you being surprised but I guess I should have made that clear for you. Its apparent you lack reading comprehension.
My reading is fine. Your logic is suspect
Obviously your reading is severely lacking. You thought I was insulting myself when I was referring to you.
It’s called a joke moron. Try to keep up

It is nice that I can stir up so much vitriol with so few words. The sure sign of insecurity in others. Kinda what I expect here with all the low IQ idjits. But you have me to overcome to kill off America.
Your kind is trying to kill off America that's quite obvious. If its against the constitution and what the founders intended America to be you pieces of dog shit are all for it.

It is nice that I can stir up so much vitriol with so few words. The sure sign of insecurity in others. Kinda what I expect here with all the low IQ idjits. But you have me to overcome to kill off America.
Your kind is trying to kill off America that's quite obvious. If its against the constitution and what the founders intended America to be you pieces of dog shit are all for it.
My goodness snowflake calm down. The only ones who are trying to destroy America and the constitution are the trumpers. All the rest are trying to save it from the actions of trump and his followers. As long as I am alive I will fight for the law of the land, Constitution.

I am of Irish and Russian/Polish background. The only discrimination that I have ever encountered was based on my gender: female.

Bu
My goodness snowflake calm down. The only ones who are trying to destroy America and the constitution are the trumpers. All the rest are trying to save it from the actions of trump and his followers. As long as I am alive I will fight for the law of the land, Constitution.
Bullshit. You leftists hate the 1st and 2nd amendments and 10th amendment right off top of my head. If you liked America the way it WAS you wouldn't be trying to change it every step of the way. Its so far from what the founders intended anyways but you want to go even further.

I am of Irish and Russian/Polish background. The only discrimination that I have ever encountered was based on my gender: female.

Maybe because you seem to whine about your gender every 2 fucking seconds. Might have something to do with it. ...

I get problems from republicans all the time. Nothing new though as low IQ people they really don't know much so I try to help them when possible.
You sound like a retard.
What sort of problems do republicans give you?

Hahahahahahahahahaaa

de4301b2f0a29552fedd1670f2941425.gif

Maybe because you seem to whine about your gender every 2 fucking seconds. Might have something to do with it. ...

No. this has been my experience and I tell it like it is and has been. It's not whining. It's just laying it out like it is. So many men do not accept personal responsibility for gender bias.

No. this has been my experience and I tell it like it is and has been. It's not whining. It's just laying it out like it is. So many men do not accept personal responsibility for gender bias.

Or maybe we're just sick of hearing all your whining.

Let's have an actual example of your gender discrimination.

Have you ever noticed how quiet the nazis get when you ask them for some sort of specificity (i.e., supporting documentation) for their stupid claims?

I have.

College admissions (the university that was my first choice had a 10 percent cap on female enrollment, so a less qualified male got my place in the freshman class), street name-calling, discriminatory promotions in employment, and more .

When are men going to stop whining that women do not serve in our nation's military and at the same time whining when we do? Do you fellas want us to serve in the military, or not? There is always some male person complaining that males fight and females don't. Then the next guy comes along and says that he does not want a woman in the foxhole next to him or taking off in the fighter jet next to him. Go fight it out among your selves. Bunch of baboons.

College admissions (the university that was my first choice had a 10 percent cap on female enrollment, so a less qualified male got my place in the freshman class), street name-calling, discriminatory promotions in employment, and more .

When are men going to stop whining that women do not serve in our nation's military and at the same time whining when we do? Do you fellas want us to serve in the military, or not? There is always some male person complaining that males fight and females don't. Then the next guy comes along and says that he does not want a woman in the foxhole next to him or taking off in the fighter jet next to him. Go fight it out among your selves. Bunch of baboons.
So you don't like quotas...and you don't like it when less qualified idiots get something that you are more qualified for....

Forum List

Back