Have you ever wondered which of your friends in high school were getting laid?

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
Have you ever looked at your old high school yearbook and wondered who was getting laid and who wasn't? I've read and kept hearing all of my life that 50% of high school students are sexually active. It is a stat that I don't believe but I have no proof otherwise. I went through my high school yearbook and saw how ugly my teenage classmates were. There is no way that number can be that high. I'm guessing more like 25% but not 50%.

That was 50 years ago.

Not interested then.

can't remember most of them now

Have you ever looked at your old high school yearbook and wondered who was getting laid and who wasn't? I've read and kept hearing all of my life that 50% of high school students are sexually active. It is a stat that I don't believe but I have no proof otherwise. I went through my high school yearbook and saw how ugly my teenage classmates were. There is no way that number can be that high. I'm guessing more like 25% but not 50%.

And how you wish........ You can be in high school again.

You have to factor in the minorities. Blacks like to screw. Beaner males like it to, whether they have consenting partners or not.

I'm wondering how 80% of my class could catch VD if only 50% of us were sexually active.

I still say that number is way high. Most of my friends didn't have girlfriends and the ones that did never got that far (I don't think). These numbers are being exagerated by a lot.

No, because only the ones who weren't worry about the ones who were.

I was never really worried about it. I was just reflecting back to my youth. I happen to drive by a high school one day and realized that most of these kids are not attractive. I can't imagine half wanting to do anything with the other half. I then looked at my old high school yearbook and realized half of my classmates weren't that hot. They probably grew up to be hot but they weren't then.

Forum List

Back