Have You Ever Thought Seriously About What's At Stake Here?

Obama ALSO has "investments" in the Caymans. Just bought a 20 Million dollar mansion in Hawaii too. Must be nice to be rich.

Do you believe someone with a net worth between 4 and 11 million dollars would buy a 20 million dollar house?

What is the right wing asshole candidate trying to hide by not letting the American public know about his holdings in Swiss banks and the Caymans?

Facts about such accounts:

An offshore bank is a bank located outside the country of residence of the depositor, typically in a low tax jurisdiction (or tax haven) that provides financial and legal advantages. These advantages typically include:

greater privacy (see also bank secrecy, a principle born with the 1934 Swiss Banking Act)

low or no taxation (i.e. tax havens)

easy access to deposits (at least in terms of regulation)

protection against local, political, or financial instability
Last time I checked, Romney's offshore accounts didn't kill anyone.

Obama just sat there and watched as American's died; dispassionate and detached.

Can you PLEASE provide evidence of that last sentence?

Thanks.

I love how you just toss in "dispassionate and detached" as if you were there firsthand to read the emotional content of the room. Nice touch! Now if only we could add some ominous music and 3-D glasses so the bullshit looks like it is actually hitting you in the face!

Last edited:
What is the right wing asshole candidate trying to hide by not letting the American public know about his holdings in Swiss banks and the Caymans?

An offshore bank is a bank located outside the country of residence of the depositor, typically in a low tax jurisdiction (or tax haven) that provides financial and legal advantages. These advantages typically include:

greater privacy (see also bank secrecy, a principle born with the 1934 Swiss Banking Act)

This just in: Mitt Romney is filthy rich, with emphasis on "filthy", amiright?

Can you please explain how this ties into "what's at stake here"? What momentous issue for our nation is at stake behind Romney's wealth?

Obama ALSO has "investments" in the Caymans. Just bought a 20 Million dollar mansion in Hawaii too. Must be nice to be rich.

Do you believe someone with a net worth between 4 and 11 million dollars would buy a 20 million dollar house?

Sure! The same way someone with a net worth of $50,000 would buy a home worth $200,000. I don't know that obama's Hawaiian home is really $20,000,000 but that would be amortized over 30 years at rock bottom interest rates.

Sure! The same way someone with a net worth of $50,000 would buy a home worth $200,000. I don't know that obama's Hawaiian home is really $20,000,000 but that would be amortized over 30 years at rock bottom interest rates.

I've googled around and there is no evidence he bought a house in Hawaii.

There's a rumor he bought one on some of the more off-off-off-off-brand web sites.

I have something for you to Google, Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act.

How come you're not getting all upset at the wealthy democrats who also have offshore bank accounts?

It's your blatant hypocrisy, as well as your complete idiocy that makes you look like a fucking prat.

Those all sound like good reasons for getting an offshore bank account. Why would anyone be opposed to that?

There are so many legitimate gripes about Mitt Romney, and yet this nonsense is "what's at stake?" Who cares what he does with his money?

Because the voting public responds much better to class warfare issues.

Probably like 90 some percent of us don't have enough money to worry about offshore accounts and THATS NOT FAIR! So of course let's chastize Romney for it.

Well..... then you need to include all of the rest, like George Soros, President Obama and all the people of the USA who own 401k's as ass holes too.

Yeah, it's difficult to understand why some of these guys think that only conservatives manage their finances in such a way. Obama also has off-shore accounts along with Ried, Pelosi, Wasserman and many others. This is not illegal so what makes them bad for doing this other then the fact that they can afford to do it ~shrug~ This is nothing more then Obama's class warfare rhetoric as Obama and Michelle ascend their fiances up to multimillionaire status. BTW Cambell the Obama's really do not give a shit about you or your family.

Yeah that is all way more important than Obama ducking questions about Benghazi for over a month and counting.

Well..... then you need to include all of the rest, like George Soros, President Obama and all the people of the USA who own 401k's as ass holes too.

Yeah, it's difficult to understand why some of these guys think that only conservatives manage their finances in such a way. Obama also has off-shore accounts along with Ried, Pelosi, Wasserman and many others. This is not illegal so what makes them bad for doing this other then the fact that they can afford to do it ~shrug~ This is nothing more then Obama's class warfare rhetoric as Obama and Michelle ascend their fiances up to multimillionaire status. BTW Cambell the Obama's really do not give a shit about you or your family.

This is what's wrong.....the goddam playing field has been shortened on the wealthy's end of the field ever since Reagan started the tax cuts for the wealthy, trickle down horse shit:

wealth-distribution.gif

Forum List

Back