Have You Ever Thought Seriously About What's At Stake Here?

Cammmpbell

Sep 13, 2011
What is the right wing asshole candidate trying to hide by not letting the American public know about his holdings in Swiss banks and the Caymans?

Facts about such accounts:

An offshore bank is a bank located outside the country of residence of the depositor, typically in a low tax jurisdiction (or tax haven) that provides financial and legal advantages. These advantages typically include:

greater privacy (see also bank secrecy, a principle born with the 1934 Swiss Banking Act)

low or no taxation (i.e. tax havens)

easy access to deposits (at least in terms of regulation)

protection against local, political, or financial instability

Im very aware of what's at stake. We either start towards a path of sanity or we go down a path a nutjob like you wants to go down.

Personally, I am not suicidal. So I hope our nation doesnt go down your path

What is the right wing asshole candidate trying to hide by not letting the American public know about his holdings in Swiss banks and the Caymans?

An offshore bank is a bank located outside the country of residence of the depositor, typically in a low tax jurisdiction (or tax haven) that provides financial and legal advantages. These advantages typically include:

greater privacy (see also bank secrecy, a principle born with the 1934 Swiss Banking Act)

Well, dipshit, anyone who's been paying attention already knows Romney's got money parked in offshore bank accounts. Nothing illegal about it so there's no there, there.

But we understand the desperation you guys are feeling, made obvious as Barry's failing campaign staffers circle back around to previous topics like this one, Bain, etc. that never got any traction first go-round.

When at first you don't succeed, try...try...

Im very aware of what's at stake. We either start towards a path of sanity or we go down a path a nutjob like you wants to go down.

Personally, I am not suicidal. So I hope our nation doesnt go down your path

Agreed! The fiscal cliff is closer than ever, now that Sandy, has struck, and all I care about in a president is that "I trust" him or her, to have the experience and dedication, to prevent the nation from toppling over, into bankruptcy then Greece and Spain.

What's at stake is whether we want four more years like the last four years.

Well..... then you need to include all of the rest, like George Soros, President Obama and all the people of the USA who own 401k's as ass holes too.

:lol:

And the meltdown continues....

Obama ALSO has "investments" in the Caymans. Just bought a 20 Million dollar mansion in Hawaii too. Must be nice to be rich.

OH yes for sure I have. four more years of this asswipe means a twenty trillion dollar debt. dead seniors littering the hallways, and four more years of puking every time david axelrod comes on TV. I've already voted. Get out and vote.

A lot of people know what's at stake... hence the impending Romney landslide win.

Buh bye Obama.

There are so many legitimate gripes about Mitt Romney, and yet this nonsense is "what's at stake?" Who cares what he does with his money?

Have you ever thought seriously about O's whacked out associations with domestic terrorists, communists, and black theologists who preach hate? And most of all his inability to lead?

Well, dipshit, anyone who's been paying attention already knows Romney's got money parked in offshore bank accounts. Nothing illegal about it so there's no there, there.

But we understand the desperation you guys are feeling, made obvious as Barry's failing campaign staffers circle back around to previous topics like this one, Bain, etc. that never got any traction first go-round.

Nothing illegal about it??

What if like some have already said he has two or three years when he paid no taxes? Since we already know that Warren Buffet's secretary is taxed at a higher rate than he is, a billionaire, Romney paid 14% on earnings of $20 million and the Republicans are harping lower taxes for the wealthy...........you got to be shittin' me.

Nothing illegal about it??

What if like some have already said he has two or three years when he paid no taxes? Since we already know that Warren Buffet's secretary is taxed at a higher rate than he is, a billionaire, Romney paid 14% on earnings of $20 million and the Republicans are harping lower taxes for the wealthy...........you got to be shittin' me.

If Romney is paying a lower percentage in taxes than somebody far less wealthy, then why is the automatic response to raise the percentage that he must pay? I feel like the more obvious response should be to lower the percentage that the other person pays.

Last time I checked, Romney's offshore accounts didn't kill anyone.

Obama just sat there and watched as American's died; dispassionate and detached.

Forum List

Back