Have you ever been as thirsty as George Floyd was!?

Nov 2, 2021
The man was being intentionally chocked to death, and yet he thought it would be a good idea to waste his breath to ask the man doing it for a drink of water!

...that's pretty thirsty!

Oh look, just what we needed. Another racist member! :rolleyes-41:

41dLTn8WN7L._AC_SX355_.jpg

How am I a racist!?

Because I've pointed out that people don't ask for water when they're gasping for breath!?
No Pepe - it's your avatar ;)

No Pepe - it's your avatar ;)

I don't care what the ADL says, and neither does any real person! (All the Hong Kong protesters know that Pepe is cool!)

Stick to the topic and address what I am saying!

If you you were struggling to breath would solving that not take priority over thirst!?

Just answer the question, if somebody was intentionally chocking you to death, would you waste your breath asking them for water!?
Nah, I want to see your answer live on video, so I can eat popcorn with a Mexican Coke…

Oh, fine I wouldn’t be such situation again but when it happened to me the only thing I was doing was laughing because I was drunk off my ass and woke in the Travis County Jail…

So there is your answer, so now can you do me that solid and video your response…

Nah, I want to see your answer live on video, so I can eat popcorn with a Mexican Coke…

Oh, fine I wouldn’t be such situation again but when it happened to me the only thing I was doing was laughing because I was drunk off my ass and woke in the Travis County Jail…

So there is your answer, so now can you do me that solid and video your response…
I don't even know what you're trying to say.....

But my point is that if Derick was really chocking George to death, getting air would have been the only thing on George's mind!

Not water, not his lip that got busted while he was struggling, not his sore back!

A man is in prison for murder, when the evidence suggests that it wasn't murder, that's not a laughing matter!

If you want to clown around then go somewhere else!

I don't even know what you're trying to say.....

But my point is that if Derick was really chocking George to death, getting air would have been the only thing on George's mind!

Not water, not his lip that got busted while he was struggling, not his sore back!

A man is in prison for murder, when the evidence suggests that it wasn't murder, that's not a laughing matter!

If you want to clown around then go somewhere else!
Then why post it in political satire?

Also the officer actions caused the death, so let be clear the amount of time that the officer was on the perp neck was the issue and is why he is in jail.

Then why post it in political satire?

Also the officer actions caused the death, so let be clear the amount of time that the officer was on the perp neck was the issue and is why he is in jail.
Because the initial post is satire!

That doesn't mean that charging a man with a murder he didn't commit is a joke!

I'm not sure how you know that the knee on the neck was the cause of death!?.... But if even if so, that doesn't mean it's murder!

Forum List

Back