Have we become a better nation by deviating from the intent of our founders?

Oh I am sure that the Gator has told his (well, if we accept that the daughter is actually his - which I would question) daughter that she can be absolutely anything and can do anything that a man would do.

Would be a lie to tell her anything else.

She will become yet a other lousy work person like all these "empowered women". Will not have kids... and that's it for the Gator family. For hundreds of thousands of years they survived, but they could not survive a transgendered lesbian lecturing them on human decency, during a time of insurmountable plenty. Perhaps better so... but when they decide that they want to bring in even less American immigrants because they are too inferior to procreate, that's when the rest of the Americans need to have a few well chosen words with these morons.

She will have kids, she loves kids and is already looking to move to Peds as her job. She is young and in no hurry, which we support 100%.

if you think we need more kids out there, just command your wife to have more kids. I am sure she can find someone to impregnate her

Conservatives, unlike the leftists, are not going extinct. In fact they are above the replacement rate. That's because they don't believe in nonsense and lies in an attempt to boost their egos.

Telling a woman in her prime to not have a hurry and just wait it out until are the eggs are dead - that's ridiculously bad advice, if not down right abuse. Great advice on how to go extinct.

Conservatives, unlike the leftists, are not going extinct. In fact they are above the replacement rate. That's because they don't believe in nonsense and lies in an attempt to boost their egos.

Why do you talk about conservatives like you are one? you are a big government statist through and through.

Telling a woman in her prime to not have a hurry and just wait it out until are the eggs are dead - that's ridiculously bad advice, if not down right abuse. Great advice on how to go extinct.

:21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

Fuck, you are so stupid it has no become comical. Holy fuck, this has to be an act for the internet right? you are not really this stupid...please tell me it is just an act?

I guess now we know why you are too ashamed to tell us what you do for a living

Why do you talk about conservatives like you are one? you are a big government statist through and through.

Fuck, you are so stupid it has no become comical. Holy fuck, this has to be an act for the internet right? you are not really this stupid...please tell me it is just an act?

Yeah... looks like the Gators won't be around for much longer. Cause of death: liberal cool-aid.

Yeah... looks like the Gators won't be around for much longer. Cause of death: liberal cool-aid.

do yourself a favor, and quit while you are only 97 points behind.

The founders lived through the tyrannical rule of a ruling class, the same ruling class the left now wish to impose. Its human nature, some are evil POS power hungry filth.

The British ruling class was born to great wealth and power
Just like the Orange Clown conservatives forced on us

do yourself a favor, and quit while you are only 97 points behind.

Gator absolutely no one is behind you. You need to get rid of your gamma delusions. You are last and the first person of the race almost manages to catch you... you are not winning anything by not being caught by an inch.

The things you have stated here are preposterous and ridiculous, they are completely upside down from start to end. That will bring a lot of suffering, but because your ego and delusions as a gamma are the most important, nothing can be done.

The founders lived through the tyrannical rule of a ruling class, the same ruling class the left now wish to impose. Its human nature, some are evil POS power hungry filth.

Translation, I hit a raw nerve. We are onto you liberal scumbags.

Actually, you demonstrated you don’t know what you are talking about

Actually, you demonstrated you don’t know what you are talking about

Your posts are self mocking, my work is done here.

Gator absolutely no one is behind you. You need to get rid of your gamma delusions. You are last and the first person of the race almost manages to catch you... you are not winning anything by not being caught by an inch.

The things you have stated here are preposterous and ridiculous, they are completely upside down from start to end. That will bring a lot of suffering, but because your ego and delusions as a gamma are the most important, nothing can be done.

Dude, you have dug a hole so deep you are halfway to China. Fuck, even BL has backed off and is going "this norman dude is fucking nuts"

You have shown yourself to be a total caveman, your view of women makes Muslims look like metrosexuals. I thought they were some backwards fucks, but you have outdone them even.

Dude, you have dug a hole so deep you are halfway to China. Fuck, even BL has backed off and is going "this norman dude is fucking nuts"

You have shown yourself to be a total caveman, your view of women makes Muslims look like metrosexuals. I thought they were some backwards fucks, but you have outdone them even.

What I say is common sense and known facts. You can pretend to be a bitchy woman just as long as you like - you still won't be a real woman. Just like your daughter and other feminist idiots can pretend to be a men - yet they never will be. You can ignore biology, it won't ignore you.

Needless to say, I know I am correct, and none of your gamma snark can ever change any of it.

Negative.
What is this “hole” you keep speaking of?
Norman is spot on...I’ve been in meetings all day while watching and reading this thread...You have made a complete fucking ass of yourself all the way through it.

What I say is common sense and known facts. You can pretend to be a bitchy woman just as long as you like - you still won't be a real woman. Just like your daughter can pretend to be a man - she will never be one. You can ignore biology, it won't ignore you.

Needless to say, I know I am correct, and none of your gamma snark can ever change any of it.

it is common sense only to you, nobody else is backing you up, except for the forum's proud racist.

Nobody besides the forum racist thinks it is a waste of money for a woman to get a degree...just you.

You truly, without any exaggeration, make Muslims look down right moderate in their views of women you are so far off the mark.

Negative.
Norman is spot on...I’ve been in meetings all day while watching and reading this thread...You have made a complete fucking ass of yourself all the way through it.

So, you agree that it is a waste of money for women to get degrees? Why does that not surprise me.

The Constitution illustrates the intent of our founders. So far we have done pretty well in spite of (mostly) democrat party politicians who want to tear it down.

Negative.

So, you agree that it is a waste of money for women to get degrees? Why does that not surprise me.

Sure, if it's a gender studies degree. But then, that's a waste of money for anyone.

What is a true waste is all these women sacrificing their prime to shuffle some paper, only to hit the wall and never have children. Live the rest of their pointless life in misery. And of course, the egalitarian idiots like yourself cheering along every step of the way... "You can be a real man now."

Negative.

I have two daughters at USC on my dime and a senior at a private highschool that costs me $2,900 per month. You know I think women should be educated.

Sure, if it's a gender studies degree. But then, that's a waste of money for anyone.

What is a true waste is all these women sacrificing their prime to shuffle some paper, only to hit the wall and never have children. Live the rest of their pointless life in misery. And of course, the egalitarian idiots like yourself cheering along every step of the way... "You can be a real man now."

:21::21::21::21::21::21:

This will be a total shock to your system, and you will call me a lair...but women have more purpose in life than to just have children. The only reason they exist is not so you can fuck them and have them pop out children.

Negative.

I have two daughters at USC on my dime and a senior at a private highschool that costs me $2,900 per month. You know I think women should be educated.

But Norman does not, and you said he is 100% correct in what he has said.

Are you telling your two daughters to pump out some kids while they are in their prime and forget about wasting your money on college?

Forum List

Back