Have we become a better nation by deviating from the intent of our founders?

The Constitution illustrates the intent of our founders. So far we have done pretty well in spite of (mostly) democrat party politicians who want to tear it down.

It is Republicans who keep wanting to change it

Sure, if it's a gender studies degree. But then, that's a waste of money for anyone.

What is a true waste is all these women sacrificing their prime to shuffle some paper, only to hit the wall and never have children. Live the rest of their pointless life in misery. And of course, the egalitarian idiots like yourself cheering along every step of the way... "You can be a real man now."

:21::21::21::21::21::21:

This will be a total shock to your system, and you will call me a lair...but women have more purpose in life than to just have children. The only reason they exist is not so you can fuck them and have them pop out children.

Yeah, the very very crucial delivery of paper from point A to point B. The never ending pile of forms. That sure beats the hell out of creating human life.

And that is the story of how the gators went extinct.

Yeah, the very very crucial delivery of paper from point A to point B. The never ending pile of forms. That sure beats the hell out of creating human life.

how about saving human life? Oh that is not worth it either, they should all be doing nothing but pumping out babies.

As I said, you make Muslims look moderate on their view of women.

how about saving human life? Oh that is not worth it either, they should all be doing nothing but pumping out babies.

There is no human life to even save without creating it first. But hey, if you want to go extinct, go for it. Finally you can do your part in reducing the numbers of evil white males.

There is no human life to even save without creating it first. But hey, if you want to go extinct, go for it. Finally you can do your part in reducing the numbers of evil white males.

first+law+of+holes.jpg

first+law+of+holes.jpg

More gamma snark, more projection..., and still no reasoned arguments. it's absolutely clear to all readers that you are the one in the hole. The one with absolutely no clue. The one who can't even secure the continued existence of his bloodline, yet feels the need to lecture others on how to live.

Our founders did the best they could based on what they knew

Modern societies need to be run on modern values. Our US is better than their US ever was
""ALL men are created equal " and how many of our founders had slaves? ,,10 of our 1st 12 presidents did

That applies to AMERICAN CITIZENS. Someone who is not an American is not treated equally.

Yet the premise of this thread is that only white males should be allowed to vote...do you then think that only white males should be allowed to be citizens?

Negative...you’re not clear on what the premise of this thread is.
“Have we become a better nation by deviating from our founders intent?”
You have made it crystal clear that you believe only blacks and women matter while I’ve asked if we’ve become a better nation as a whole...do you care about the whole? Has the whole benefited from our deviation?
Every one has benefited Some more than others

first+law+of+holes.jpg

More gamma snark, more projection..., and still no reasoned arguments. it's absolutely clear to all readers that you are the one in the hole. The one with absolutely no clue. The one who can't even secure the continued existence of his family, yet feels the need to lecture others on how to live.

You are the one that thinks women are only good for having babies...I am not the one in the hole buddy.

The Muslims reading this thread are going...damn that dude is backwards as hell.

first+law+of+holes.jpg

More gamma snark, more projection..., and still no reasoned arguments. it's absolutely clear to all readers that you are the one in the hole. The one with absolutely no clue. The one who can't even secure the continued existence of his family, yet feels the need to lecture others on how to live.

You are the one that thinks women are only good for having babies...I am not the one in the hole buddy.

The Muslims reading this thread are going...damn that dude is backwards as hell.

There are no Muslims watching this thread. Unfortunately, you aren't a superstar by writing in the politics forum, no one gives a shit about your declarations of moral supremacy, virtue signaling or other screeching. Just a other part of the gamma delusion of grandeur.

Yes women in general should have babies. If you don't agree, I don't give a shit. Let me remind that it's your bloodline that's going extinct by virtue of the idiotic beliefs, not mine. Possibly we could use less of these gammas whose life's purpose seems to be screeching.

There are no Muslims watching this thread. Unfortunately, you aren't a superstar by writing in the politics forum, no one gives a shit about your declarations of moral supremacy, virtue signaling or other screeching. Just a other part of the gamma delusion of grandeur.

Yes women in general should have babies. If you don't agree, I don't give a shit. Let me remind that it's your bloodline that's going extinct by virtue of the idiotic beliefs, not mine. Possibly we could use less of these gammas whose life's purpose seems to be screeching.

I am not worried about my bloodline. I have two children, one girl, one boy. If they choose to have kids that will be their choice, not one I will force upon them. Right now one wants to and one does not (but he is only 17).

My daughter has 11 years of "prime" baby making year left in her body, I am not too worried. She was born when both my wife and I were in our early 30s...there is no rush for her. Plenty of time.

I will say, it is somewhat eye opening to find someone in 2019 that thinks women exist for making babies and nothing else. I thought most of those people died off with my granddad.

I am not worried about my bloodline. I have two children, one girl, one boy. If they choose to have kids that will be their choice, not one I will force upon them. Right now one wants to and one does not (but he is only 17).

My daughter has 11 years of "prime" baby making year left in her body, I am not too worried. She was born when both my wife and I were in our early 30s...there is no rush for her. Plenty of time.

I will say, it is somewhat eye opening to find someone in 2019 that thinks women exist for making babies and nothing else. I thought most of those people died off with my granddad.

11 years of prime? Is this the leftist version of biology? 90% of the eggs are dead by 30, fertility drops rapidly from 20s as the wall approaches, which after men are not very interested anyway, and as an "empowered woman" lesser man won't do.

Your wife is a nurse, perhaps you should consult her to get this stuff figured out before continuing to pass on bad advice. Exactly this kind of idiocy is why especially the leftists are going extinct.

11 years of prime? Is this the leftist version of biology? 90% of the eggs are dead by 30, fertility drops rapidly from 20s as the wall approaches, which after men are not very interested anyway, and as an "empowered woman" lesser man won't do.

Your wife is a nurse, perhaps you should consult her to get this stuff figured out before continuing to pass on bad advice. Exactly this kind of idiocy is why especially the leftists are going extinct.

you continue to make a fool of yourself. your ignorance is off the charts.

Childbearing Age: What’s Ideal and What Are the Risks?

Experts say the best time to get pregnant is between your late 20s and early 30s. This age range is associated with the best outcomes for both you and your baby. One study pinpointed the ideal age to give birth to a first child as 30.5.

Best age for childbearing remains 20-35 - Delaying risks heartbreak, say experts

They believe the best age for childbearing remains 20-35 and call on doctors and healthcare planners to support women to achieve "biologically optimal childbearing."

The Best Age for Pregnancy and Undue Pressures

On one side scientific literature more and more clearly says that the less risky range of maternal age to bear babies is 20-30 years and on the other side, people perceive they should postpone pregnancy

you continue to make a fool of yourself. your ignorance is off the charts.

Childbearing Age: What’s Ideal and What Are the Risks?

Experts say the best time to get pregnant is between your late 20s and early 30s. This age range is associated with the best outcomes for both you and your baby. One study pinpointed the ideal age to give birth to a first child as 30.5.

Best age for childbearing remains 20-35 - Delaying risks heartbreak, say experts

They believe the best age for childbearing remains 20-35 and call on doctors and healthcare planners to support women to achieve "biologically optimal childbearing."

The Best Age for Pregnancy and Undue Pressures

On one side scientific literature more and more clearly says that the less risky range of maternal age to bear babies is 20-30 years and on the other side, people perceive they should postpone pregnancy

And yet... your own link proves your assertions ridiculous. For a 24 year old female, that would be 6 years for the less risky years. Of course, the prime years are earlier than that, ending at approximately 27 years. Risk of down syndrome has already gone up significantly by 30, that's when women basically hit the wall. Now when you consider the fact that it takes on average five years to find the suitable mate, yeah, better just take the time and go real slow. Much more important to focus on the important shit like picking things up from point A and handing them over to point B.

Seems like it's far more important for you to prove that I am wrong, which I am certainly not, than to be correct. Classic gamma stupidity.

And yet... your own link proves your assertions ridiculous. For a 24 year old female, that would be 6 years for the less risky years. Of course, the prime years are earlier than that, ending at approximately 27 years. Risk of down syndrome has already gone up significantly by 30, that's when women basically hit the wall. Now when you consider the fact that it takes on average five years to find the suitable mate, yeah, better just take the time and go real slow. Much more important to focus on the important shit like picking things up from point A and handing them over to point B.

Seems like it's far more important for you to prove that I am wrong, which I am certainly not, than to be correct. Classic gamma stupidity.

One link had 30 as the upper limit, the other had 35.
I do not have to prove you wrong, you are wrong with every post. That is why you make claims and never support them. You just throw out bullshit numbers that you pulled out of your ass and pretend they are real.

you are a fraud and a fake...oh and a dude that makes Muslims look down right moderate in regards to women.

I do not have to prove you wrong, you are wrong with every post. That is why you make claims and never support them. You just throw out bullshit numbers that you pulled out of your ass and pretend they are real.

you are a fraud and a fake...oh and a dude that makes Muslims look down right moderate in regards to women.

It's you who pulled the 11 years of prime out of your ass.

And no it's not real. More like 3 years.

Our founders did the best they could based on what they knew

Modern societies need to be run on modern values. Our US is better than their US ever was
""ALL men are created equal " and how many of our founders had slaves? ,,10 of our 1st 12 presidents did

That applies to AMERICAN CITIZENS. Someone who is not an American is not treated equally.

Yet the premise of this thread is that only white males should be allowed to vote...do you then think that only white males should be allowed to be citizens?

You have made it crystal clear that you believe only blacks and women matter while I’ve asked if we’ve become a better nation as a whole...do you care about the whole? Has the whole benefited from our deviation?

Hmmm....I don’t think so bud....how exactly have those with original roots here benefitted?

It's you who pulled the 11 years of prime out of your ass.

And no it's not real. More like 3 years.

She is 24...prime age was given as 20 to 35. Do you need me to do the math for you?

Hmmm....I don’t think so bud....how exactly have those with original roots here benefitted?

So, do you agree with Norman that a degree for a woman is a waste of money and that your daughters should be pumping out babies by now?

So, do you agree with Norman that a degree for a woman is a waste of money and that your daughters should be pumping out babies by now?
Nothing more important than pumping out babies.

America 2019 isn't America 1909 , nor will America 2109 resemble any other point in time

We evolve , just what does anyone expect of a living document written on hemp...?

~S~

Forum List

Back