Have the anti-Black pogroms begun?

JQPublic1

Gold Member
Aug 10, 2012
The media has been conspicuously absent in reporting on this blatant murder of a mother of three. The shocking brutality of it defies the imagination. No motive… just a madman with a gun who happened to run a stop sign and subsequently striking another vehicle in the intersection. But it didn't stop there… He scrambled out of his overturned vehicle armed with a rifle and approached the vehicle he had struck. His victim screamed in terror with her hands up but he proceeded to shoot her anyway, not once but several times.

The animal with the gun was arrested at the scene, without being shot by the cops I might add, and has been charged with murder.

His defense? PTSD. He is a former marine who spent two tours in Iraq. And get this, the perp had been arrested before for violence and was not legally allowed to have a gun.

Was it racial or just a sicko who would have killed anyone black or white that day. Worst, was he both a sicko AND a racist killer?

Keep in mind that he didn't kill any other people at the scene and he didn't shoot at the cops… selective madness I guess!

deborah-pearl-300x252.png
Matthew-Ryan-Desha.png

Deborah Pearl {left} was killed by the Matthew Ryan Desha, the animal on the right.

Mother of three survives car crash — only to be gunned down by the other driver, police say

Another random interracial murder without motive surfaces and escapes media attention. Do these random killings expose something nefarious …something engendered by the candidacy of the despotic bigoted character of Donald Trump? You be the judge:

Woman Shoots, Kills Delaware College Student: Police

Screen Shot 2016-09-03 at 12.55.31 AM.png

New Castle County Police charged a New Castle woman in connection with the shooting death of a Delaware State University student on his way to work.

Police said in a statement Friday that 46-year-old Cheryl Jennings has been charged with first-degree murder in the death of 19-year-old Malcolm Evans. Police said there is no known association between Evans and Jennings.

Unless they are killed by cops its not news worthy.

Black Lives Matter when killed by cops.

Another random interracial murder without motive surfaces and escapes media attention. Do these random killings expose something nefarious …something engendered by the candidacy of the despotic bigoted character of Donald Trump? You be the judge:

View attachment 88125

New Castle County Police charged a New Castle woman in connection with the shooting death of a Delaware State University student on his way to work.

Police said in a statement Friday that 46-year-old Cheryl Jennings has been charged with first-degree murder in the death of 19-year-old Malcolm Evans. Police said there is no known association between Evans and Jennings.
Yeah, crazy sickos never existed before Trump entered the political scene. Sort of like you.

Unless they are killed by cops its not news worthy.

Black Lives Matter when killed by cops.
I can't disagree with that. Howe ver, if more of these random interracial murders are uncovered there might be something more newsworthy afoot. I think a national review of such killings is in order and a compilation of such murders should be catalogued.
Hopefully any emerging pattern would be cause enough to launch a media alert.

And as to the greater number of whites killed by blacks, is that a pogrom, too?

If so, then I would say this is certainly one area where blacks outperform whites in our country.

Last edited:

View attachment 88125

Yeah, crazy sickos never existed before Trump entered the political scene. Sort of like you.
Don't attack me for making a reasonable correlation between Trump's candidacy and these murders.. All I am doing is making people aware that the possibility that Blacks are being targeted at random for no apparent reason. Even if the people doing it are sickos, there could be a sane person behind the scenes manipulating them.

The reality of Black on Black crime might seem to make these murders less provocative to the interests of the average White person but there is a big difference. B.O.B. crime , like White on White crime is tied to some motive..i.e., gang activity, robbery..or disputes.
The murders addressed in the op seem random as if some initiation rite is being set into motion by killing a black person.
The media's silence on this is duly noted and I am waiting to see if they remain so if more of these type murders occur.

And as to the greater number of whites killed by blacks, is that a pogrom, too?

If so, then I would this is certainly one area where blacks outperform whites in our country.

That isn't entirely true and you certainly can't apply that dynamic to this op.
Race, Crime and Statistical Malpractice: How the Right Manipulates White Fear With Bogus Data

Black on White murder is usually tied to some motive such as robbery or a dispute of some sort. Blacks just killing White people for no apparent reason is rare. See the link for further evaluation.

• What's a pogroms??
    A system of killing or exiling people of certain groups to expunge them from a country.....The word comes from when Russia would implement pogroms against Jews during Tsarists regimes..

WOW Never heard of it. Thanks for info.

In the context in which I used it Merriam's is more applicable:

Simple Definition of pogrom

• : the organized killing of many helpless people usually because of their race or religion

The op is meant to draw interest to the possibility of pogroms starting clandestinely with the complicity of major News media outlets who are suspiciously silent. The key word is "possibility."

A system of killing or exiling people of certain groups to expunge them from a country.....The word comes from when Russia would implement pogroms against Jews during Tsarists regimes..
Well, so much for the OP's nonsense.
It is not nonsense. I framed the op as a question, not as a definite statement. My question solicits input about a particular subject and the possibility of it being real. Do you have an opinion? No? I did not think so!

It is not nonsense. I framed the op as a question, not as a definite statement. My question solicits input about a particular subject and the possibility of it being real. Do you have an opinion? No? I did not think so!
No idiot. A "pogrom"by definition is organized. You don't get to redefine because you're black and an idiot.

No idiot. A "pogrom"by definition is organized. You don't get to redefine because you're black and an idiot.
HAHAHAHA! Are you really as stupid as you present yourself to be? The very reason I posted these two murders was to suggest that there might be some be some organized plot behind them. Too bad your nose got in the way or you would have seen that. Go on keep trying to detract from the topic by trying to show how "schmart" you are.

Forum List

Back