Have Republicans cooked the books to make Obama look bad?

Drive around outside. Talk to people. No. It is not better.

I'm out all the time.

See lots of brand new cars..people eating in outdoor cafes..shopping. Heck..on my way home..I passed the Apple store. There was a line outside of it. And that was at 12:30am. This year I took two trips to California..plane was backed..both ways.

I ain't buying it.

:badgrin:
did you notice the 10.8% unemployment?....

I'm out all the time.

See lots of brand new cars..people eating in outdoor cafes..shopping. Heck..on my way home..I passed the Apple store. There was a line outside of it. And that was at 12:30am. This year I took two trips to California..plane was backed..both ways.

I ain't buying it.

I'm employed.

So everyone must be employed.

The government is lying about unemployment. Because Republicans are in it.

Nothing the Republicans do can make obama look any worse than the things obama has done to make himself look bad. The guys a total and complete failure as president.

He's fine.

It's Republicans that are complete and utter failures. They control the media too..and are cooking books.

Give up, swallow.

Hopey changey has failed and you and your cumbros can come along for the ride, but you are going to have to get in the back seat.

The adults need to take charge now.

11-02-20_interest_payments.png

What adults?

Romney?

He's part of a cult that believes that hes a god from his own planet.

Maybe we can call him Captain Planet.

Give up, swallow.

Hopey changey has failed and you and your cumbros can come along for the ride, but you are going to have to get in the back seat.

The adults need to take charge now.

11-02-20_interest_payments.png

What adults?

Romney?

He's part of a cult that believes that hes a god from his own planet.

Maybe we can call him Captain Planet.
Captain Planet has a nice ring to it. He'd probably like that.

I'm out all the time.

I ain't buying it.

I'm employed.

So everyone must be employed.

The government is lying about unemployment. Because Republicans are in it.

our Government would never lie to us.....

I'm out all the time.

I ain't buying it.

I.3 percent GDP and 7.8 percent unemployment is actually good. Got it.

Those are the cooked numbers.

Since it is the Obama administration putting out the numbers, apparently they are the ones cooking the books.

BTW, even during the Great Depression, people were eating out, buying new cars, and enjoying life. Economic downturns, even severe ones, do not affect everyone, or every area.

All the numbers are out there for our consideration.

All in all the numbers suggest a feeble but steady recovery.

The latest example of modest recovery is found in the following report from yesterday morning:

Today’s news that the unemployment rate fell to 7.8 percent in September according to Labor Department is stirring a debate over how to keep that trend going. Employers creating 114,000 jobs jobs in September resulted in the lowest unemployment rate since January 2009.

What is so utterly absurd about this thread - is that the media CONSTANTLY tries to make the economy look BETTER than it is - and this most certainly includes Fox News.
Examples are headlines that go something like this: "Housing starts gives hint to economic recovery" - or "manufacturing data lifts Wall Street and gives sign of much needed growth" - then the articles may even contain a graph that gives no historical perspective. The entire articles are a false pretense, they do this almost weekly with the housing market especially.

What is so utterly absurd about this thread - is that the media CONSTANTLY tries to make the economy look BETTER than it is - and this most certainly includes Fox News.
Examples are headlines that go something like this: "Housing starts gives hint to economic recovery" - or "manufacturing data lifts Wall Street and gives sign of much needed growth" - then the articles may even contain a graph that gives no historical perspective. The entire articles are a false pretense, they do this almost weekly with the housing market especially.

The media tries to make the economy look better then it is?

Since when?

The stock market is flying high..you see anyone in the media popping corks over it?

Major companies are making historic profits in this country. Really historic. The oil industry has made more money during the Obama administration then all industries. combined, in the history of capitalism. Where's the celebration?

Seriously..get a new meme.

L O fing L... I honestly can't think of anything to make Swallow look stupider than his own words hahaha.

It's stupid for a faggot like you to ask for to swallow my jiz.

Cause I'm straight..homoboy.

:D

Why do you think it's ok it 'insult' someone by calling them a 'faggot'? You do realize that you're homophobic, right?

Phobic means "fear".

I know it's a big word, sweetie.

There's no fear here.

I'm out all the time.

I ain't buying it.

No, things are worse than they seem. GDP is 1.3, and there are endless calls for more loans from the fed. Interest rates suppressed artificially low to encourage growth which just isnt happening.

The media tries to make the economy look better then it is?

Since when?

The stock market is flying high..you see anyone in the media popping corks over it?

Major companies are making historic profits in this country. Really historic. The oil industry has made more money during the Obama administration then all industries. combined, in the history of capitalism. Where's the celebration?

Seriously..get a new meme.

Major companies....yes...if it is tied to Wall Street, or in the finance business - then you bet they are doing well - in fact fantastic.
So do a little exercise there genius...do comparative analysis between today and PRE-recession...

1) Cap-Ex spending
2) Housing Starts
3) Industrial production
4) Job participation
5) Welfare usage
6) Number of people receiving unemployment

I can go on...

Cons carry on like they're the ultimate patriots, so it's interesting to watch them hope for the failure of the country in order to boost their party.

Nonsense... I just love to say "I told you so" :finger3:

You idiots are like lemmings... you will follow Obama right over the cliff, and not think twice.

3279236161_c0e90e2e6d_o.gif

Sorry, but I refuse to go willingly!

Nothing the Republicans do can make obama look any worse than the things obama has done to make himself look bad. The guys a total and complete failure as president.

He's fine.

It's Republicans that are complete and utter failures. They control the media too..and are cooking books.

Enough said, you can't argue with someone who lives in a fanatsy world. We're discussing America now, not the Land of Oz or Narnia.

Forum List

Back