Have Dems made it clear? Too Caucasian a citizenry = too difficult to control and change?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
In many different ways, Dems often tell us how discouraged they are with those Americans who bust their asses trying to keep America in tact, trying to preserve and protect our core value systems, principles, traditions and history.
They seem to hate core Americans because they resist “change” or as they would call it...”progression”.
The bottom line; core Americans are too American, too conditioned, too set in their ways....they appreciate and expect liberty and freedom, they expect constitutional adherence, they support law and order, they expect fellow Americans to meet a standard...they really can’t be changed.
Could this be why Democrats have pushed so hard for diversity / multiculturalism? Is this why they are hell-bent on turning illegals loose in America and opening our border?
Does a predominantly Caucasian citizenry stand in the way of what the Democrats really have in store for America?

In many different ways, Dems often tell us how discouraged they are with those Americans who bust their asses trying to keep America in tact, trying to preserve and protect our core value systems, principles, traditions and history.
They seem to hate core Americans because they resist “change” or as they would call it...”progression”.
The bottom line; core Americans are too American, too conditioned, too set in their ways....they appreciate and expect liberty and freedom, they expect constitutional adherence, they support law and order, they expect fellow Americans to meet a standard...they really can’t be changed.
Could this be why Democrats have pushed so hard for diversity / multiculturalism? Is this why they are hell-bent on turning illegals loose in America and opening our border?
Does a predominantly Caucasian citizenry stand in the way of what the Democrats really have in store for America?
Poor angry white supremacists

You are just a white supremacist.

Does that mean you agree with what’s been asserted in the OP?

You are just a white supremacist.
Does that mean you agree with what’s been asserted in the OP?

Of course, I do NOT know the answer to the OP's question.

But I DO know that the Dems are succeeding magnificently in achieving their goals.

Because many Caucasians are not having enough babies, and because massive immigration is a fact of life, this country will cease to be a Caucasian-majority nation by 2050.

I do NOT know the motives of those "progressives" who are pushing their agenda, but I DO know that their grandchildren's grandchildren will suffer the consequences, which will not be pretty.

Look at Melania and her parents.

I'm a Caucasian and we are a county of immigrants.

1615046906809.png

Absolutely. Without a doubt. Especially when one realizes that the ideals and values espoused by the caucasians would work for those of other skin tones IF those other groups were to embrace them. THST is what scares the Leftists the most... the idea that the black and brown populations might start following the Conservative Caucasian mentality and no longer need their Progressive Saviors.

51304394_10205522690783814_7146396010799955968_n.jpg

But I DO know that the Dems are succeeding magnificently in achieving their goals.

Because many Caucasians are not having enough babies, and because massive immigration is a fact of life, this country will cease to be a Caucasian-majority nation by 2050.

I do NOT know the motives of those "progressives" who are pushing their agenda, but I DO know that their grandchildren's grandchildren will suffer the consequences, which will not be pretty.

Does your family tree fork?

Mine does...straight to Europe...No illegal roots in my tree.
Shouldn’t we all be able to say that?
Why would you be okay with our most coveted possession...an American citizenship being stolen by the millions?

Why would you be okay with our most coveted possession...an American citizenship being stolen by the millions?

So you aren't Native American. There was a time in our history when Jews, Greeks, Spaniards and Italians weren't considered white people.

Have you ever heard of hybrid vigor?

So you aren't Native American. There was a time in our history when Jews, Greeks, Spaniards and Italians weren't considered white people.

So now you’re detesting our founding...the Declaration Of Independence?
The “once upon a time there was a caveman” story doesn’t really work bud...Besides, you Lefties hate the old days...right?

The “once upon a time there was a caveman” story doesn’t really work bud...Besides, you Lefties hate the old days...right?

You might want to READ the Declaration of Independence.

Send your best to fix the NASA Space Launch System, the Ford Aircraft Carrier, the Boeing passenger jets, the F 35 fighter trillion dollar military jet, the failing American automobile companies, the failed navy ships and military lemons. The men and women who work in areas high tech and private and public areas who are not that good. Unions who are out of control. Projects not months behind. Not years behind, but some decades behind. An example....Marines and special forces die with the Osprey V 22 even today.

You might want to READ the Declaration of Independence.

Cool story....I’ve read the DOi many times...I know it’s purpose, you should to.
“When America declared its independence in 1776, the Declaration described Americans as “one people” who had the right “to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God entitle them.”

With these words, the United States declared its sovereignty. It became a separate nation, entitled to all the rights of existing nations. It therefore claimed the “full Power to levy War, conclude Peace, contract Alliances, establish Commerce, and to do all other Acts and Things which Independent States may of right do.”

Didn't trump just prove that a caucasian citizenry is easy to control and change?

Sounds neat and all...but “because you say so” doesn’t really work.
Which of Trumps policies sought to “fundamentally change” America’s core beliefs, values, principles, traditions, history...etc etc?

Forum List

Back