Have Democrats really funneled more free shit to our needy...or just to illegals?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
We all poke fun of the free shit offerings and promises made by the Democrats but when I got to thinking about it I wondered...have they really diverted any measurable amount of free shit to our most taxpayer dependent folks over the last decade or have they been to focused on spoon feeding their new constituency from the filthy brown south?
Sure, they gave our bottom feeders 90’s flip phones...but other than that what have they done for the real American underclass?
Here in Mexifornia there is never a single new idea or policy that isn’t directly aimed to help the thieves from Mexico....if they aren’t the primary beneficiary people get pissed. Your thoughts?

We all poke fun of the free shit offerings and promises made by the Democrats but when I got to thinking about it I wondered...have they really diverted any measurable amount of free shit to our most taxpayer dependent folks over the last decade or have they been to focused on spoon feeding their new constituency from the filthy brown south?
Sure, they gave our bottom feeders 90’s flip phones...but other than that what have they done for the real American underclass?
Here in Mexifornia there is never a single new idea or policy that isn’t directly aimed to help the thieves from Mexico....if they aren’t the primary beneficiary people get pissed. Your thoughts?
They aren't gonna give $3600/mo to someone who isn't willing to be bussed all over the state on election day.....or just sign their vote over to vote farmers without voting. Signatures are worth a crap load when they need to flip a red district after the election is called.

So why are all those who emotion vote for free shit whom aren’t getting any excess free shit still voting for the phony promise of more free shit?

Forum List

Back