Have Democrats Given Up On the American Voter ?

The Democratic Party threw Citizens overboard years ago. When are folks gonna get that? The Party has cast its lot with foreign interests. Democrats know most Americans don't want their Anti-American Globalist NWO. Therefore they've decided to import Millions of foreigners to get it done. More Citizens just need to become aware of their Agenda. The Democratic Party doesn't have US Citizens best interests in mind. That's the reality.

OK, dschrute3. The Dems are doing very well by the American voter, better than the GOP for more than a year.

eek.gif

Are Republicans Doomed?

For the past several years, political pundits on both sides of the aisle have been predicting a future with a permanent Democratic majority in the United States.

This really got me to thinking so very early in the morning. Could this possibly be true? Not in my opinion. Why?

From what I’ve been seeing, Democrats are splintering into identity groups. No longer the monolith, one sect after another has risen to claim their own goals and ideals. Bernie Sanders was a major rift in that solidarity and more and more of his followers are stepping up to find their own identities within the Democrat realm. No longer can the party stalwarts count on blind obedience to keep their seats in Congress and local governments. Queen Nancy is teetering on the edge of losing her decades long control over the House and Chuckie Baby is having to make all sorts of noises to try and keep his Senators in line.

The Democratic Party is highly fragile – much more so than the Republican party. The Democrats' coalition is made up of many different groups of people united in their hatred of traditional America. As of right now, their differences have been put aside to fight a common enemy. Hatred of Trump is the glue keeping the Democrats together. When his presidency ends, they'll lose their great unifier, and the Democratic Party will likely split.

More of this @ https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/06/are_republicans_doomed.html

Let's see who's splintering, the trump party, alt right, the actual republican party, some tea baggers still around and so on.

OK, dschrute3. The Dems are doing very well by the American voter, better than the GOP for more than a year.

View attachment 202404

The Party has sold Citizens out. It's all about foreign interests now. They're importing Millions of foreigners who they feel will go along with their Globalist NWO Agenda. George Soros already pulled it off in much of Western Europe. He flooded the region with foreigners. And he owns the US Democratic Party. He's just trying to accomplish what he accomplished over there. But hopefully US Citizens will stand up to fight him and the Democrats. I think they will. Most don't want his NWO.

Are Republicans Doomed?

For the past several years, political pundits on both sides of the aisle have been predicting a future with a permanent Democratic majority in the United States.

This really got me to thinking so very early in the morning. Could this possibly be true? Not in my opinion. Why?

From what I’ve been seeing, Democrats are splintering into identity groups. No longer the monolith, one sect after another has risen to claim their own goals and ideals. Bernie Sanders was a major rift in that solidarity and more and more of his followers are stepping up to find their own identities within the Democrat realm. No longer can the party stalwarts count on blind obedience to keep their seats in Congress and local governments. Queen Nancy is teetering on the edge of losing her decades long control over the House and Chuckie Baby is having to make all sorts of noises to try and keep his Senators in line.

The Democratic Party is highly fragile – much more so than the Republican party. The Democrats' coalition is made up of many different groups of people united in their hatred of traditional America. As of right now, their differences have been put aside to fight a common enemy. Hatred of Trump is the glue keeping the Democrats together. When his presidency ends, they'll lose their great unifier, and the Democratic Party will likely split.

More of this @ https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/06/are_republicans_doomed.html

Let's see who's splintering, the trump party, alt right, the actual republican party, some tea baggers still around and so on.

Actually, y'all's 'War on White Males' is beginning to splinter your Party. The GOP may benefit from it.

Check out this article when you have time...

No Party For Old White Men?

For Nancy Pelosi, 78, Steny Hoyer, 79, and Joe Biden, 75, the primary results from New York’s 14th congressional district are a fire ball in the night.

All may be swept away in the coming revolution. That is the message of the crushing defeat of 10-term incumbent Joe Crowley, who had aspired to succeed Pelosi and become speaker of the House...

No Party for Old White Men - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com

Sure they have. They have been throwing the American citizen under the bus on everything you can think of, in exchange for pulling foreigners into the US to vote for them. Look at this longlist of what Democrats are doing to Americans, in order to get the foreign vote, and any one of these is an entire OP and thread of its own.

Harms of Immigration

1. Americans lose jobs. (especially Whites due to affirmative action).
2. Wage reduction.
3. Tax $ lost (due to off books work + lower wages paid).
4. Remittance $$$ lost. ($133 Billion/year).
5. Tax $$ lost to immigrants on welfare.
6. Increased crime.
7. Increased traffic congestion.
8. Increased pollution.
9. Overcrowding in hospital ERs.
10. Overcrowding in recreational facilities.
11. Overcrowding in government offices.
12. Overcrowding in schools.
13. Decrease in funds available for entitlements.
14. Cultural erosion.
15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)
16. Introduction of foreign diseases
17. Influx of terrorists.

Just look at all the Muslim terrorists that have come here from abroad, or are children of Muslim immigrants > only to have Democrats (Obama, Hillary, et al) openly advocate the importation of more and more Muslims from Muslim countries, including Syria. This was after then FBI Director James Comey said they could not be vetted. Of course not. Who are you going to ask, Bashar Assad ?

This disregard for Americans and their safety has gotten many Americans killed. Since 9/11, an additional 158 Americans have been killed in 53 separate acts of deadly Islamic terror, or Islam-related honor killing in the United States. Hundreds of mass murder plots have been thwarted or botched. The real story is not "Islamophobia" but American tolerance - with Democrats refusing to punish the individual based on group identity, and continuing to allow more Muslims to come to the US. Get votes, at any cost, the Democrat doctrine.

Just 2 examples are >>

1 the Tsarnaev brothers (Boston Marathon), who were admitted here from Kyrgyzstan on a visa, claimed asylum, and were later accepted as immigrant US citizens in 2012, despite warnings from the Russians that they were dangerous. And >>

2. The New York bike path killer, Sayfullo Habibullaevic Saipov, from the central Asian nation of Uzbekistan. President Trump criticized Democrats for this >>

kUuht00m_bigger.jpg
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

The terrorist came into our country through what is called the "Diversity Visa Lottery Program," a Chuck Schumer beauty. I want merit based.

4:24 AM - 1 Nov 2017
35,062 Retweets 126,125 Likes

That is the biggest garbage list that I have ever seen. I am surprised that you did not blame them for stealing your oxygen. Some of your complaints are very liberal.

The fact is that despite the influx of Muslims, very few crimes have been committed. The fact is that this country was founded on people fleeing oppression. I refuse to give in to the fear that you are pushing. Take it and shove it.

Are Republicans Doomed?

The trouble is the Republican party is alienating various groups. Their only reliable remaining group is whites. When whites become majority minority then they will have to piece together a majority. They are also alienating white females. When Trump leaves, the Republican Party will still be around. It will have to rebuke Trump's policies or the groups will turn against it.

That is the biggest garbage list that I have ever seen. I am surprised that you did not blame them for stealing your oxygen. Some of your complaints are very liberal.

The fact is that despite the influx of Muslims, very few crimes have been committed. The fact is that this country was founded on people fleeing oppression. I refuse to give in to the fear that you are pushing. Take it and shove it.
I'd say my OP that you very unsuccessfully tried to bash, is about 1,000,000 times more correct than this very weak post you could well be ashamed of.

And fleeing oppression isn't part of the OP, so no need to inject it. Nobody is disparaging that idea for people who TRULY have that situation.

And calling this list of harms of immigration "garbage", just further displays your detachment from reality. Ho hum.

The trouble is the Republican party is alienating various groups. Their only reliable remaining group is whites. When whites become majority minority then they will have to piece together a majority. They are also alienating white females. When Trump leaves, the Republican Party will still be around. It will have to rebuke Trump's policies or the groups will turn against it.
Despite Democrats' obvious shallow attempt to demonize Trump to women, white females voted in majority for Trump, and they will again.

White Women Helped Elect Donald Trump

9-11 hijacker/killers all were foreigners. All of them entered the country legally on a temporary visa,

Yea.... and Democrats were screaming loudest “why wasn’t something done to prevent this?” Bush tried a program 3 years later to intercept inbound phone calls from suspected terrorists the Democrats shoot it down.

The Party has sold Citizens out. It's all about foreign interests now. They're importing Millions of foreigners who they feel will go along with their Globalist NWO Agenda. George Soros already pulled it off in much of Western Europe. He flooded the region with foreigners. And he owns the US Democratic Party. He's just trying to accomplish what he accomplished over there. But hopefully US Citizens will stand up to fight him and the Democrats. I think they will. Most don't want his NWO.
And America has a massive weapon against this foreign invasion MO of Soros, that Europe hasn't had >> Donald Trump. :biggrin:

Yea.... and Democrats were screaming loudest “why wasn’t something done to prevent this?” Bush tried a program 3 years later to intercept inbound phone calls from suspected terrorists the Democrats shoot it down.
As they do with everything involving foreigners. They have a one track mind. Bring foreigners in (ANYBODY), and line them up to VOTE for Democrats. Even the Syrian "refugee" ISIS Trojan horse didn't budge them.

I think that party leadership has lost control. They had a huge advantage and were heading to a big win in November. The Dems had a huge enthusiasm gap as well. Yet, the Dems have managed to let the GOP off the hook. Is there is a single issue that cranks up the Trump base more than open borders? I don't think so. For some reason, the Dems have decided to make open borders a central issue, and are throwing in the idea of shutting down of ICE.

The Democratic Party has to be careful here. President Obama was very popular with the base, yet saw the House lose 60+ seats in 2010 and I think 40 seats in 2014. The way districts are set up, if the right becomes very enthusiastic, it could be another very long night.

I'd say my OP that you very unsuccessfully tried to bash, is about 1,000,000 times more correct than this very weak post you could well be ashamed of.

And fleeing oppression isn't part of the OP, so no need to inject it. Nobody is disparaging that idea for people who TRULY have that situation.

And calling this list of harms of immigration "garbage", just further displays your detachment from reality. Ho hum.

Your OP is bullshit. Your points are weak and are ridiculous. You really had to scrape the bottom of the barrel for them. You are the one who should be ashamed but racists and white supremacists never are.

Yes I need to inject the people fleeing oppression. That is why we should allow Muslims and others into the country. Yes they are disparaging it so that makes it relevant.

You are the one detached from reality. Many of your complaints are laughable.

Despite Democrats' obvious shallow attempt to demonize Trump to women, white females voted in majority for Trump, and they will again.

White Women Helped Elect Donald Trump

Many of them reluctantly did. In the Virginia Governor's race, women voted more strongly for the Democrat candidate than they had for Clinton. It looks like Stewart will be buried by women in the midterms in Virginia.

'Have Democrats Given Up On the American Voter ?'

I don't know about that, but it appears more and more American Voters are giving up on the Democrats.

:p

I think that party leadership has lost control. They had a huge advantage and were heading to a big win in November. The Dems had a huge enthusiasm gap as well. Yet, the Dems have managed to let the GOP off the hook. Is there is a single issue that cranks up the Trump base more than open borders? I don't think so. For some reason, the Dems have decided to make open borders a central issue, and are throwing in the idea of shutting down of ICE.

The Democratic Party has to be careful here. President Obama was very popular with the base, yet saw the House lose 60+ seats in 2010 and I think 40 seats in 2014. The way districts are set up, if the right becomes very enthusiastic, it could be another very long night.

That actually is not true. Separating children from their parents is the issue and Republicans are losers on this. Republicans are losers on other issues as well. There has been no enthusiasm for Trump or Republicans in suburban areas.

Obama's problem was that he went too far to the left. Trump is going too far to the right. Voters may decide they want a Democrat House/Senate to force the parties to work together.

'Have Democrats Given Up On the American Voter ?'

I don't know about that, but it appears more and more American Voters are giving up on the Democrats.

:p
Really?

How about supplying us with some credible links to that?

Your OP is bullshit. Your points are weak and are ridiculous. You really had to scrape the bottom of the barrel for them. You are the one who should be ashamed but racists and white supremacists never are.

Yes I need to inject the people fleeing oppression. That is why we should allow Muslims and others into the country. Yes they are disparaging it so that makes it relevant.

You are the one detached from reality. Many of your complaints are laughable.
You simply continue to make a complete fool out if yourself. Everybody knows the items in the list of harms of immigration are true, and irrefutable. I've said before that I suspect you're an illegal employer, with tight vested interests in keeping illegal immigration going, and this is why you pretend to find the list wrong.

The list is powerful and undeniable. Every time you open your mouth, its another victory for the American people over the oppression of the vested interests, who only support unbridled, non-merit immigration for their own selfish reasons. Here's a list of them (which all Americans should be aware of)

Unrestricted Immigration's VESTED INTERESTS are: >>>

1. Businesses wanting cheap labor to reduce costs & boost profits.

2. Churches wanting parishoners to fill their empty pews.

3. Unions wanting members to replace their declining memberships.

4. Spanish media NEEDING Spanish-only speakers.

5. Ethnocentrist organizations wanting immigrants to multiply their race, for racist reasons (ex. La Raza- "the race")

6. Democrats seek VOTES (and get them).

7. Terrorists come in to enact terrorism (ex. the 9-11 hijackers came in on visas)

8. Anchor baby parents who become LEGALLY entitled to welfare benefits by having the pregnant woman give birth on the American side of the border. And then help themselves to a lifetime of benefits (more immigrants are receiving welfare benefits than native-born Americans).

9. Mexico - remittances$$$ from the USA are their largest source of income, surpassing even their oil exports. Mexico also benefits immensely by dumping their poor people on the US, as we then stupidly pay their poverty bill for them. Other countries also benefit from remittances and poverty dumping.

10. Mexico's Reconquista of the American southwest. I take the Mexican govt at it's word when it says that is exactly its plan.

Forum List

Back