Have any Russians in Moscow been killed by Ukrainian drone strike bombings?

BrickHouse88

Mar 5, 2022
I occasionally hear about Ukraine doing drone strikes to Russian land (mostly Moscow), but I never hear about any Russians getting killed in any of these bombings..

Well does anyone know if any Russians have been killed on their homeland from any of these Ukrainian drone strikes?

It seems like whenever Ukraine does a drone strike to Moscow or any other part of Russia, they are verrrrrrrry careful to damage a specific Russian building, but NOT to kill anyone though..

Anyone got a source on Russian fatalities in their homeland from an Ukrainian drone strike?

You hear next to nothing because there is next to nothing to report .
And these fringe deflection tactics do not affect the on- the- ground situation one iota .

The UAF third army lies in disarray with thousands surrendering and with absolutely no hope as there are no men or equipment reserves remaining .

Well does anyone know if any Russians have been killed on their homeland from any of these Ukrainian drone strikes?
You are right . It is looking beyond repair for the disastrously prepared and trained UAF .
Another catastrophe for the US which has been humiliated yet again in its proxy war efforts . Even the Bradleys and Abraham tanks were huge failures .

Russia Ukraine War UPDATE:
Russian Victory & The End Game

The counter-offensive of the Ukrainian Armed Forces is nearing its end due to weather conditions, and NATO is preparing to “disown” the poor training of Ukrainian fighters and low-quality equipment, attributing all these problems to Kyiv.

Thus, training, arms supplies, strategy development and logistics, for which the United States and NATO are responsible, are falling apart and disappearing.

More importantly, there is a huge gap between the combat training that NATO instructors provide to Ukrainians and the skills Ukrainian soldiers need to break through Russian positions.

You are right . It is looking beyond repair for the disastrously prepared and trained UAF .
Another catastrophe for the US which has been humiliated yet again in its proxy war efforts . Even the Bradleys and Abraham tanks were huge failures .

The counter-offensive of the Ukrainian Armed Forces is nearing its end due to weather conditions, and NATO is preparing to “disown” the poor training of Ukrainian fighters and low-quality equipment, attributing all these problems to Kyiv.

Thus, training, arms supplies, strategy development and logistics, for which the United States and NATO are responsible, are falling apart and disappearing.

More importantly, there is a huge gap between the combat training that NATO instructors provide to Ukrainians and the skills Ukrainian soldiers need to break through Russian positions.
Alright. I get what you’re saying, you didn’t really answer my question though, I don’t believe.

Do you happen to know of any Russian citizens who were killed by drone strikes in Moscow/Russia?

If yes, please post a link.

I didn’t disagree with your first post, btw. I just feel you didn’t really answer my question..

Forum List

Back