Hats off to the GOP - A Great Debate!

Carlys face is her face. I would hate having to look at her sucking a lemon but as VP, it wouldn"t be every day. Imagine having to look at Cruz's hounddog face and NOT remembering that white booger sticking there and he is POTUS. Yuck.

Carlys face is her face. I would hate having to look at her sucking a lemon but as VP, it wouldn"t be every day. Imagine having to look at Cruz's hounddog face and NOT remembering that white booger sticking there and he is POTUS. Yuck.
Now imagine the billboards with a Cruz/Carly ticket :blues::boobies:

Damn.

That was more harsh than Trump.

Actually, if Trump won the ticket, a Trump/Fiorina would solve the woman VP issue. And Rubio for secretary of state. Rubio seems to know his shit.

Rubio sounds like he knows his stuff. But when he is pushed he relies upon the same 30 second snippet or bromide that he memorized a year ago. His life experience is as thin as a playing card. Honestly, he is way out of his league and has no business even running for POTUS. He has never done a thing in his life except run for office. He has no leadership skills. He was used as a chew toy by Chuck Schumer. It's him and people like him that are the problem.

Here's an idea Marco, build a successful business or work at a real job for 15-20 years. Do something real with your life. THEN, if you feel like it, run for office. Politics is not supposed to be a career......

Actually, if Trump won the ticket, a Trump/Fiorina would solve the woman VP issue. And Rubio for secretary of state. Rubio seems to know his shit.

Good then make Rubio a toilet inspecter.

I wouldnt put that lying whore within a mile of any office that has real power.

IT WASNT A BOOGER!

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

It took me a while to realize that I did not have some SNL parody.

I wanted a tag team match, a cage match with lots of ketchup for blood.

Damnit!

The only thing that bugged me was....Rubio is a global warming denier. Bear shits in the woods, not at home. And for a reason. You can't have the world population the way it is and it NOT effect the earth. However, it IS true that no matter what we do, China and India will still be polluting the hell out of the atmosphere.

Actually, I thought Rubio did well tonight. Cruz still disgusts me. Kasich will never make it. Trump kept his cool. It was a good debate overall. But mostly I was impressed with Rubio. He's grown up a bit since the last debate. Live and learn, I guess. He learned.

Its like I said, Rubio is too young and inexperienced maybe in another 10 years.

Forum List

Back