Hatred or Anger?

So, every white person anywhere in the US who got a job today only did so because of their skin color? Is that your position?
I'd like to jump in here. The book I'm reading asserts that aspects of family background, such as wealth and social connections open doors of opportunity regardless of education or motivation. It states that people who live in segregated communities lack that connection to the rest of society, and personal contacts and friendship networks are among the most important means by which people get jobs. Most find jobs through friends, relatives, neighbors or acquaintances they know casually. The more socially isolated you are, the harder it can be to find employment.

Then stop socially isolating yourself. Black people aren't the only people who were brought up poor. I don't see how you can blame this on anyone. Get out there, apply for jobs, make connections with people who can help you.

I am black and we don't socially isolate ourselves. We blame whites because whites made this system and whites continue practicing racism in this system. This snot about being bought up poor dumb ass.

Plenty of black people have or have had jobs. What in the hell are you talking about? Denying someone a job strictly because of their race is illegal, and then there is AA!

You outta know about AA white woman since white females are the biggest benefactor of the policy So then don't talk about AA only when the conversation is about blacks. You ask a question. I am telling you that blacks aren't socially isolated and that white racism plays a part in the situation blacks face today. You are white and misinformed. Any white female who only thinks AA applies only to blacks is really too damned stupid to try holding a conversation with me on this matter. Murder is illegal and it still happens. So think about that .each time you try that excuse to deny white racism against people of color.

I most certainly CAN talk about AA. Who are you to tell me what I can or cannot talk about? And you have the NERVE to ask me to give you money? You cannot be serious. Lol. For WHAT exactly? Why should any white people have to give you any money? You are a free person. Go get a job.

I'd like to jump in here. The book I'm reading asserts that aspects of family background, such as wealth and social connections open doors of opportunity regardless of education or motivation. It states that people who live in segregated communities lack that connection to the rest of society, and personal contacts and friendship networks are among the most important means by which people get jobs. Most find jobs through friends, relatives, neighbors or acquaintances they know casually. The more socially isolated you are, the harder it can be to find employment.

Then stop socially isolating yourself. Black people aren't the only people who were brought up poor. I don't see how you can blame this on anyone. Get out there, apply for jobs, make connections with people who can help you.

I am black and we don't socially isolate ourselves. We blame whites because whites made this system and whites continue practicing racism in this system. This snot about being bought up poor dumb ass.

Plenty of black people have or have had jobs. What in the hell are you talking about? Denying someone a job strictly because of their race is illegal, and then there is AA!

You outta know about AA white woman since white females are the biggest benefactor of the policy So then don't talk about AA only when the conversation is about blacks. You ask a question. I am telling you that blacks aren't socially isolated and that white racism plays a part in the situation blacks face today. You are white and misinformed. Any white female who only thinks AA applies only to blacks is really too damned stupid to try holding a conversation with me on this matter. Murder is illegal and it still happens. So think about that .each time you try that excuse to deny white racism against people of color.

I most certainly CAN talk about AA. Who are you to tell me what I can or cannot talk about? And you have the NERVE to ask me to give you money? You cannot be serious. Lol. For WHAT exactly? Why should any white people have to give you any money? You are a free person. Go get a job.

When you talk about AA then talk about how you white women are the major benefactors of the policy instead of mentioning it only as it pertains to blacks. Because white women like you are were you are today because of AA. If not for that your ass would be buck naked in the kitchen cooking and pushing out babies. Tale your misinformed ass to a Native American and ask them why they are getting reparations you pay for every year. And if you know anyone Japanese, ask them were they here in the 80's and If they were did they get reparations.

Then come back to me with the same dumb shit you posted tonight.

When you talk about AA then talk about how you white women are the major benefactors of the policy instead of mentioning it only as it pertains to blacks. Because white women like you are were you are today because of AA. If not for that your ass would be buck naked in the kitchen cooking and pushing out babies. Tale your misinformed ass to a Native American and ask them why they are getting reparations you pay for every year. And if you know anyone Japanese, ask them were they here in the 80's and If they were did they get reparations.

I don't need AA to get a job. I can get a job on my own merit and my background and skills.

You understanding of percentages is still suspiciously bad.

You seem to assume that a particular group should be represented proportionally in, say, college enrollments.

This demonstrates an understanding of proportions that you pretended not to understand at other times, such as discussing crime stats.

HOWEVER, you are now pretending to think that all groups are equal when it comes to academic achievement.

Which is absurd.

I have linked to the study that demonstrates not only anti-white discrimination in ivy league admissions, but exactly HOW MUCH anti-white discrimination there is.

You've done none of that. My understanding of percentages is outstanding. What I am saying is that 100 percent of all eligible applicants for admission are not white. I also say that whites will always have most of the high test scores because there are more of them. I am also saying that SAT scores have never been the sole determinant of anything, they have been used since 1926, no one white was complaining about SAT scores for the 40 years before the civil rights act allowed blacks into colleges and the only reason why racists like you argue SAT scores is just that, you are a racist that wants 100 percent white enrollment into college. Whites are 70 percent of all college students in America. That's counting students attending historically black colleges. So there are institutions where whites are 80-90 percent of the student body. Hence whites are not being discriminated against in college admittance,. You haven't shown any anti white discrimination policy because there are none. You see dumb ass, anti white discrimination doesn't mean whites are 80 percent of a populate of college students but because they cannot get 81 percent that they are being cheated.
Let's cut to the chase: Do you agree that people should be admitted or employed based solely on their qualifications such SAT scores and entrance exam tests or do you think some groups of people need a "boost" or should be admitted even if less qualified?

Ok let's cut to the chase. Do you not understand that since 1776 up until today whites are admitted and employed based upon a boost they get because of their skin color regardless, whether or not they are less qualified?

So, every white person anywhere in the US who got a job today only did so because of their skin color? Is that your position?
While I agree with your statement, let's be clear: there are no "segregated communities" forced on anyone. All are "self-segregated".

Let's cut to the chase: Do you agree that people should be admitted or employed based solely on their qualifications such SAT scores and entrance exam tests or do you think some groups of people need a "boost" or should be admitted even if less qualified?

Ok let's cut to the chase. Do you not understand that since 1776 up until today whites are admitted and employed based upon a boost they get because of their skin color regardless, whether or not they are less qualified?

Which is just one of the many reasons why you are, by definition, a racist.

RACIST
rac·ist
ˈrāsəst/
a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races

Another example of why you are racist and, possibly, misogynistic.

Because something is illegal on the books, does not mean that it does not happen.

You've done none of that. My understanding of percentages is outstanding. What I am saying is that 100 percent of all eligible applicants for admission are not white. I also say that whites will always have most of the high test scores because there are more of them. I am also saying that SAT scores have never been the sole determinant of anything, they have been used since 1926, no one white was complaining about SAT scores for the 40 years before the civil rights act allowed blacks into colleges and the only reason why racists like you argue SAT scores is just that, you are a racist that wants 100 percent white enrollment into college. Whites are 70 percent of all college students in America. That's counting students attending historically black colleges. So there are institutions where whites are 80-90 percent of the student body. Hence whites are not being discriminated against in college admittance,. You haven't shown any anti white discrimination policy because there are none. You see dumb ass, anti white discrimination doesn't mean whites are 80 percent of a populate of college students but because they cannot get 81 percent that they are being cheated.

That's exactly what he is saying. Additionally, he's saying any black man who has failed only failed because of white people, therefore, according to him, all white people owe all black people "reparations".

Of course, he's never stated a figure of how much each white person owes each black person nor what happens afterward or whether it would bankrupt the nation causing even more misery on all Americans.

No that is what YOU are saying. I am saying that blacks are owed reparations for EVERYTHING we have endured here. it is a human rights violation. I have also stated that Indians get reparations annually, and the Japanese got them for being interred in camps. So then you really have no rightful objection to us asking for reparations. If no one else had ever got them, you could make the argument you are making. The nation is not bankrupting itself paying the Indians every year. So then you really make no sense.
I believe reparations should be made by the government reinvesting in inner cities that they flooded with drugs and abandoned. Reinvestment would not bankrupt the nation because the creation of good paying jobs would mean people would be paying taxes and buying goods as their income increases. It is necessary.

I don't need AA to get a job. I can get a job on my own merit and my background and skills.
I have tried this argument with him. LOL I get the same retarded replies. I am 61 and worked for everything I have. I have been denied jobs for lack of qualifications. I have been denied jobs because I was female. I moved on, obtained more education and experience to EARN the jobs I got.

That's exactly what he is saying. Additionally, he's saying any black man who has failed only failed because of white people, therefore, according to him, all white people owe all black people "reparations".

Of course, he's never stated a figure of how much each white person owes each black person nor what happens afterward or whether it would bankrupt the nation causing even more misery on all Americans.

No that is what YOU are saying. I am saying that blacks are owed reparations for EVERYTHING we have endured here. it is a human rights violation. I have also stated that Indians get reparations annually, and the Japanese got them for being interred in camps. So then you really have no rightful objection to us asking for reparations. If no one else had ever got them, you could make the argument you are making. The nation is not bankrupting itself paying the Indians every year. So then you really make no sense.
I believe reparations should be made by the government reinvesting in inner cities that they flooded with drugs and abandoned. Reinvestment would not bankrupt the nation because the creation of good paying jobs would mean people would be paying taxes and buying goods as their income increases. It is necessary.
Are you saying the government flooded the inner cities with drugs?

Yes. A recent 4 night documentary called America's War on Drugs tells it all very clearly. I believe a thread I started about it is still up.

Yes. A recent 4 night documentary called America's War on Drugs tells it all very clearly. I believe a thread I started about it is still up.
135op3.jpg

Most married folks have been angry with their spouse at one time or another. Most parents have been angry with their children. But being angry at them does not mean that we hate them.
Comparing marriage between people who fell in love or had a mutual agreement is in no way comparable to our race relations.

When black people express their anger over slavery they’ve been told to forget about it. That was years ago. We’re tired of hearing about the past. Stop blaming your troubles on somebody else. Pull yourselves up by your own bootstraps, etc., etc.
Raise your children to be full of a victimhood mentality with a quick reaction to blame their personal pratfalls on other people and past events unconnected to their lives instead of finding a solvable problem within themselves.

...told how to think, how to feel and how to respond
People begin learning "how to think, how to feel and how to respond" from a very very early age.

remember the past, so that we do not repeat it.”
I'm sorry, has slavery been reinstated? How many people honestly consider it?

...“We unwaveringly denounce racism in all its forms
As does any sane, rational human being. The question then is,
What constitutes racism? Is there a clear line as currently written, or should it be redefined?

I think Black people have good reason to be angry. I, as a White person, have never felt the pangs from the stares, the negative vibes from the body language, the rejection from the crossing to the other side that many black people have felt. Every time a white person inches away, screws up their face, follows customers around the store, pulls someone over because he looks suspicious, assumes a child can’t learn, passes over someone for a promotion, pays someone less money for the same job, clutches a purse or quickly locks a car door, it is a reminder that for many white people, color still matters. And I don’t think we can get past it until we face it.

I must finally say that I see a big difference between placing blame and telling the truth. People who refuse to hear and accept the truth have no hope of finding solutions to their differences. People who embrace the truth, no matter how painful or self-revealing it may be, will ultimately find themselves set free.
There's a lot of truth from many facets to go around. People like me whom value truth as a moral necessity are discouraged from accepting known facts when it comes to race differences and the instinctual behavior of human beings. People like you are bleeding heart mockeries, accepting the wonders of science which benefit you while denouncing the truths of science which explain the behaviors around us.

You began with a logical fallacy and ended on an emotional appeal.
4/10 well written but short of substance.

I am saying that blacks are owed reparations for EVERYTHING we have endured here.
Then take it up with your own people in Africa who were the sellers in the first place.

Nope. Whites bought the slaves. And slavery is not all that happened.. So then I will take it up with the modern whites because they are still practicing racism.

Most married folks have been angry with their spouse at one time or another. Most parents have been angry with their children. But being angry at them does not mean that we hate them.
Comparing marriage between people who fell in love or had a mutual agreement is in no way comparable to our race relations.

When black people express their anger over slavery they’ve been told to forget about it. That was years ago. We’re tired of hearing about the past. Stop blaming your troubles on somebody else. Pull yourselves up by your own bootstraps, etc., etc.
Raise your children to be full of a victimhood mentality with a quick reaction to blame their personal pratfalls on other people and past events unconnected to their lives instead of finding a solvable problem within themselves.

...told how to think, how to feel and how to respond
People begin learning "how to think, how to feel and how to respond" from a very very early age.

remember the past, so that we do not repeat it.”
I'm sorry, has slavery been reinstated? How many people honestly consider it?

...“We unwaveringly denounce racism in all its forms
As does any sane, rational human being. The question then is,
What constitutes racism? Is there a clear line as currently written, or should it be redefined?

I think Black people have good reason to be angry. I, as a White person, have never felt the pangs from the stares, the negative vibes from the body language, the rejection from the crossing to the other side that many black people have felt. Every time a white person inches away, screws up their face, follows customers around the store, pulls someone over because he looks suspicious, assumes a child can’t learn, passes over someone for a promotion, pays someone less money for the same job, clutches a purse or quickly locks a car door, it is a reminder that for many white people, color still matters. And I don’t think we can get past it until we face it.

I must finally say that I see a big difference between placing blame and telling the truth. People who refuse to hear and accept the truth have no hope of finding solutions to their differences. People who embrace the truth, no matter how painful or self-revealing it may be, will ultimately find themselves set free.
There's a lot of truth from many facets to go around. People like me whom value truth as a moral necessity are discouraged from accepting known facts when it comes to race differences and the instinctual behavior of human beings. People like you are bleeding heart mockeries, accepting the wonders of science which benefit you while denouncing the truths of science which explain the behaviors around us.

You began with a logical fallacy and ended on an emotional appeal.
4/10 well written but short of substance.

This is pathetic.

That is what happened.

Forum List

Back