Hateful Liberalism

rtwngAvngr

Jan 5, 2004
Let's get real. Liberalism is a mask over the pocked face of hatred and envy. While claiming to support the little guy, they feel and pray their degrees and certificates to practice their haughty little "professions" will insulate them from having to compete with the "noneducated".

They are against internationalized business for the same reason: A fear of competition. They want to keep the third world out of the modern economy so we can keep our cushy jobs. Is that right?

I'm a neocon apologist, so here goes: I'm sorry that the morally correct thing to do is include cheap third world labor in the world economy, even though it makes us compete and may indeed effect our overall standard of living. there's more to life than money, right libs?

• Thanks
Reactions: -Cp
rtwngAvngr said:
Not at all. Why don't you reread and try to comprehend, if you can.

You mean actually be SERIOUS and COMPREHEND? Geez rtwng... aren't you asking a little much of her? You know she has a hard time getting past that smartass complex... :rolleyes:

rtwngAvngr said:
Let's get real. Liberalism is a mask over the pocked face of hatred and envy. While claiming to support the little guy, they feel and pray their degrees and certificates to practice their haughty little "professions" will insulate them from having to compete with the "noneducated".

They are against internationalized business for the same reason: A fear of competition. They want to keep the third world out of the modern economy so we can keep our cushy jobs. Is that right?

I'm a neocon apologist, so here goes: I'm sorry that the morally correct thing to do is include cheap third world labor in the world economy, even though it makes us compete and may indeed effect our overall standard of living. there's more to life than money, right libs?

So very true!

A great "For Instance", is the liberal's penchant for wanting to raise taxes.

How can raising taxes be kind to their constituents..i.e. the poor, and low/middle class?

They want to raise fuel taxes to do a number on us similar to Pavlov's Dog. Basically they want to force us into modes of transit that save prescious fuel resources.

Ok.......just fine...........as they raise the gasoline taxes....$1.00, $2.00, $3.00 to force us to take buses.........does the guy down the street with the Mercedes and the Cadillac Escalade really get hurt...........No! The very constituent base of the Democratic party get's socked in the "rocks" financially as most folks don't have a means of commuting to work on mass transit anyway.

The dude with the expensive cars will probably pay $10.00 per gallon and still not sweat.

There is a deviousness to this liberal, empathetic mentality that thinks it's pulling the sheeps wool over our eyes...........and in many cases they do get away with it.

The real thrust isn't empathy for suffery and human plight.......it's social engineering covered in a veneer of syrupy kindness thats shallow or phony to just push a major agenda on Western civilization.

Marxism uses all kinds of syrupy lies to push an agenda that's covered in smoke and mirrors.

Forum List

Back