Hate crime hoaxes

Oh great, the thunder thigh hairy back is back to stalking. Get a life ya nasty old dyke

are more common in this country than actual hate crimes.There Have Been Over 100 Hate Crime Hoaxes In The Past Decade
Let's see...Allie is claiming that there were less than 100 Hate Crimes in this country in the past decade......anyone want to pick up that gauntlet?

Sure I'll take it. He said "over" 100 hoaxes. So the number is likely we'll over 100 since...IMO....most claims of hate crimes are hoaxes but many are hard to definitively prove or disprove other than simple verbal testimony.

So....take the assumption that if 100 were clearly disproven....hundreds more are false just not factually proven or disproven.

Finally.....as we have learned from the left....a minority targeting a white person is not a hate crime. And most incidents of someone being targeted for violence or slander based on their race....in this millennium...is usually a non-white targeting a white person. Sorry. It's just true.

So yes....the number of actual legit, proven hate crimes in the past 10 years?? I'd gladly bet that fewer than 10 per year occurred.

are more common in this country than actual hate crimes.There Have Been Over 100 Hate Crime Hoaxes In The Past Decade
Let's see...Allie is claiming that there were less than 100 Hate Crimes in this country in the past decade......anyone want to pick up that gauntlet?

Sure I'll take it. He said "over" 100 hoaxes. So the number is likely we'll over 100 since...IMO....most claims of hate crimes are hoaxes but many are hard to definitively prove or disprove other than simple verbal testimony.

So....take the assumption that if 100 were clearly disproven....hundreds more are false just not factually proven or disproven.

Finally.....as we have learned from the left....a minority targeting a white person is not a hate crime. And most incidents of someone being targeted for violence or slander based on their race....in this millennium...is usually a non-white targeting a white person. Sorry. It's just true.

So yes....the number of actual legit, proven hate crimes in the past 10 years?? I'd gladly bet that fewer than 10 per year occurred.
As always you're wrong.
Hate Crime in America, by the Numbers

As always you're wrong.

Aaaaaah.....your monkey brain failed. See....as the FBI says....it is considered a "hate crime"....EVEN IF the perpetrator IS NOT CHARGED. So in other words....merely making an allegation is enough to notch a "hate crime" on the stats. So it goes unproven. But still counts.

And as we are seeing....huge numbers of these are false allegations.

Next....under the FBIs national UCR crime reporting standards....ANY incident involving racial or religious targeting is a hate crime.

So if gangs of black males go out and assault white boys....hate crime. If someone targets a Christian church for graffiti....hate crime. And when cops do the report....they check the little box indicating a hate motivated incident. You DO KNOW....that's all it takes right??? The street cop checks one little box on the report and it goes from "vandalism" to "hate crime" in the stats. Yeah....I bet you didn't know that.

But....as libs have said.....white Christians can't be the real victim of hate crimes. So toss those out. And yes....as massive % of those are black and Hispanic gangs targeting white victims. So the reports where gangs do that and the cops check the little box to indicate a victim was targeted due to race....we gotta discard those. Whites can't be victims.

So we are left with....how many times has a white person or white group gone out and truly targeted minorities??? And PROVEN to have done it for that reason???

Very few. Dylan Roof of course. Hope he rots and dies a slow cancerous death. But how many Dylan Roofs do we really see??? That scumbag abortion clinic shooter perhaps.

Because while someone spray painting "ni**er" on a dorm wall at U of Missouri will go into the totals as a "hate crime".....we all know it's probably a hoax.

I'm charging you tuition next time.

As always you're wrong.

Aaaaaah.....your monkey brain failed. See....as the FBI says....it is considered a "hate crime"....EVEN IF the perpetrator IS NOT CHARGED. So in other words....merely making an allegation is enough to notch a "hate crime" on the stats. So it goes unproven. But still counts.

And as we are seeing....huge numbers of these are false allegations.

Next....under the FBIs national UCR crime reporting standards....ANY incident involving racial or religious targeting is a hate crime.

So if gangs of black males go out and assault white boys....hate crime. If someone targets a Christian church for graffiti....hate crime. And when cops do the report....they check the little box indicating a hate motivated incident. You DO KNOW....that's all it takes right??? The street cop checks one little box on the report and it goes from "vandalism" to "hate crime" in the stats. Yeah....I bet you didn't know that.

But....as libs have said.....white Christians can't be the real victim of hate crimes. So toss those out. And yes....as massive % of those are black and Hispanic gangs targeting white victims. So the reports where gangs do that and the cops check the little box to indicate a victim was targeted due to race....we gotta discard those. Whites can't be victims.

So we are left with....how many times has a white person or white group gone out and truly targeted minorities??? And PROVEN to have done it for that reason???

Very few. Dylan Roof of course. Hope he rots and dies a slow cancerous death. But how many Dylan Roofs do we really see??? That scumbag abortion clinic shooter perhaps.

Because while someone spray painting "ni**er" on a dorm wall at U of Missouri will go into the totals as a "hate crime".....we all know it's probably a hoax.

I'm charging you tuition next time.
Wrong again .
Who's we ?
Your post is nothing but argumentum ad populum.
Fail

Forum List

Back