Hasan.. Muslim Terrorist or Nut

nut! If he had been a muslim terrorist he would have walked in with a bomb straped to him and blown the place up. This has nutjob written all over it.

From what I have been hearing about this guy--he is a Muslim terrorist. E-mails to radicals & his final statement before shooting--Praise Alla--is the signature of a terrorist.

Instead of using a straped on bomb--he just used bullets. He knew he was going down--that someone was going to shoot him. It's called "suicide by cop or in this instance--by military police"

Last edited:
From what I have been hearing about this guy--he is a Muslim terrorist. E-mails to radicals & his final statement before shooting--Praise Alla--is the signature of a terrorist.

Instead of using a straped on bomb--he just used bullets. He knew he was going down--that someone was going to shoot him. It's called "suicide by cop or in this instance--by military police"

The women that shot him was a police sergeant as far as I know..

When one looks at the entire context of this man's existence we will see that he, although not directly connected to any terrorist group, could be considered a terrorist but will not be openly called one. I think it's more along the lines of this scenario:
Muslim man in the U.S. military.
U.S. military at war with muslim Nations.
Not getting any pussy because he's a muslim and bald.
Visits radical islamic websites.
Frustrated about his beliefs and lack of companionship.
Ordered to deploy and support the fight against fellow muslims.
Figures thst he may as well end it and uses Islam as an excuse to murder 13 people.

I think this guy was a terrrorist wannabe nutjob lone gunman type. There has been no clear connection to any terrorist organization at this point.

Last edited:
When one looks at the entire context of this man's existence we will see that he, although not directly connected to any terrorist group, could be considered a terrorist but will not be openly called one. I think it's more along the lines of this scenario:
Figures thst he may as well end it and uses Islam as an excuse to murder 13 people.

I think this guy was a terrrorist wannabe nutjob lone gunman type. There has been no clear connection to any terrorist organization at this point.

You saying he is a Moslem Timothy McVeigh? :cuckoo:

You saying he is a Moslem Timothy McVeigh? :cuckoo:

Don't put words in my mouth.

Read what I posted.

Racism, Fuck Yeah! :eusa_whistle:

Racism, Fuck Yeah! :eusa_whistle:

Dumbass???!!! FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!:clap2:

Dumbass???!!! FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!:clap2:

You said he's not getting any pussy because he's Muslim and Bald. Except plenty of bald people get pussy and plenty of Muslims must, otherwise they wouldn't be the majority of the second largest religion in the world now. So all that leaves is you scraping the bottom of the barrel with some racist comments.

So saying someone's bald is a racist comment???!!:cuckoo:
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

YOU are a fucking idiot!!!!:anj_stfu:

So saying someone's bald is a racist comment???!!:cuckoo:
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

YOU are a fucking idiot!!!!:anj_stfu:

Obviously you know I'm not referring to being bald as a racist comment. We both know that. Now you're playing stupid, but that must come natural for you.

Quit while you are behind pinhead.

We both know I was referring to your first Muslim comment I bolded and the part about not being able to get pussy due to being Muslim. I would say you're being foolish but I'm sure that comes naturally to you.

I'd recommend you stop before somebody gets a idea to install a laugh track to go along with your posts. And trust me, it wouldn't be laughing with you.

Forum List

Back