Has Washington Post Become a Cheap Tabloid ?

Maybe to those who believe Alex Jones and Breitbart
I don't know about Alex Jones, but I most certainly believe just about everything I've read in Breitbart, which is 1000 times more credible than the sorry NYT and WP.

The voters will decide whether to believe the four women or Creepy Roy
Upon what basis do you call Moore "Creepy" ? Better come up with a good one, or I'll insist you APOLOGIZE in this thread.

And the voters shouldn't "believe" anything, since there is no evidence on which to cast a belief.

Those who call teenagers to flirt with them and arrange to meet them at the mall are .....creepy
What did you call Anthony Weiner?

No, actually it is the truth

The Washington post is an award winning publication long known for its integrity and quality journalism

The fact that the party of Breitbart doesn't approve does little to change that
The Washington Post has been printing fake news for a long time. Now they have descended into tabloid sensationalism.

What "awards" they have received, is as meaningless as Obama the jihadist getting a Nobel peace price. The party of the equally pathetic New York Times does little to change that.

The Washington Post is the most respected publication in the country outside of the New York Times

If you believe otherwise, you are free to name one who is more respected

Those who call teenagers to flirt with them and arrange to meet them at the mall are .....creepy
I disagree. I dated teenage girls when I was young, and my brother married one, who was 18. many women marry even younger than that. I get the feeling you're looking for an excuse, and not doing such a good job of it.

I disagree. I dated teenage girls when I was young, and my brother married one, who was 18. many women marry even younger than that. I get the feeling you're looking for an excuse, and not doing such a good job of it.

Were you in your 30s?

The Washington Post is the most respected publication in the country outside of the New York Times

If you believe otherwise, you are free to name one who is more respected

This is the laughable line that you are programmed to believe.

Just for one example, the National Enquirer is more respected than the New York Times, and they PROVED it back in 1979. The Times admitted it screwed up , had a lot of egg on their face, and has been screwing up ever since that day, that the Enquirer took it to the woodshed. I'm not surprised you don't know this stuff, that we conservatives have known for decades.

Liberals are kept in the dark, by their liberal OMISSION media, and are thus the most information-deprived people in America. You all don't know how much you don't know.

Outside of the New York Times, can you name a more prestigious news source?
I'd say most newspapers in America are. Doesn't take much to top the NYT and their fake news, left-bias poppycock. And how could they be prestigious, when they were shredded by even the National Enquirer, years ago ?

Your definition of prestige is coming from the same UNprestigous base as the Times itself.

Outside of the New York Times, can you name a more prestigious news source?
I'd say most newspapers in America are. Doesn't take much to top the NYT and their fake news, left-bias poppycock. And how could they be prestigious, when they were shredded by even the National Enquirer, years ago ?

Your definition of prestige is coming from the same UNprestigous base as the Times itself.

Sarah Palin, what newspapers do you read?
Palin: All of them

Thanks for the Sarah Palin response

The gutter politics article that the Washington Post published about Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore, might raise more of a question about the character of the Washington Post, than it does about Roy Moore.

Is it really necessary to publish an article in a newspaper any time someone accuses a politician of something ? Is this actually "NEWS" ? I'd say it could be considered that, IF there was any evidence to point to any truth of that article. Problem with the Post's Moore article is, it has zero evidence to suggest any credibility at all.

This seems more like the kind of smear stuff that you might find in some cheap tabloid, that rather than reporting factual news, makes money by selling sensationalist trash, that has a superficial excitement about it.

This article really never should have appeared in the Post, but then the Post hasn't exactly been doing such a top notch job of keeping out of the fake news category, in recent years.

My ultimate verdict on the Post - TABLOID.

no.

but keep reading breitbart, bubbalah

Forum List

Back