Has Trump Been A Divisive President?

Has Trump been Divisive or Inclusive?

• He's been divisive/partisan

Votes: 16 59.3%
  • He's been inclusive/bi-partisan

Votes: 11 40.7%

• Total voters
Not because of Obama. But your post was " America, economically did very well under his Administration, thanks to his policies." I think what we saw was that rural workers, esp in areas where there were union plants at one time, simply continued their slow decline. Certainly people in Medicaid expansion states who make 101-130% over the poverty rate were helped.
So you're now correcting your statement. Only a certain segment of America had decline, and it wasn't due to Obama.

It's just that he wasn't able to help them enough.

Am I right?

Not because of Obama. But your post was " America, economically did very well under his Administration, thanks to his policies." I think what we saw was that rural workers, esp in areas where there were union plants at one time, simply continued their slow decline. Certainly people in Medicaid expansion states who make 101-130% over the poverty rate were helped.
So you're now correcting your statement. Only a certain segment of America had decline, and it wasn't due to Obama.

Am I right?
No, was saying I responded to your statement that people did pretty well under Obama. The rural working poor in places like Oh PA and Mich ... not so good.

I think Obama's an interesting guy though. He's the only expresident since Reagan (and HW) who I'd feel honored to get to meet.

We did okay, with Obama, not well. We burdened the working middle class with the nations health care bill and rewarded them with high premium and high deductible insurance. You are a partisan the fact you try to pretend you are an outsider is amusing. I didn't care what his skin color is, what his religion is, where he was born, what he eats for breakfast, it is his POLITICS that I dislike about Obama, he is an arrogant leftist. As far as how the world views us? It's not relevant to the conversation, just a lefty trying to divert the subject because he is getting his ass kicked.
You don't hate Obama, but you can't bring yourself to accept the FACT that America, economically did very well under his Administration, thanks to his policies.

You can't even help yourself but to use subjective, and hateful rhetoric to describe him such as "arrogant leftist."

But, you don't hate Obama...

So, I disagree with Obama and disagree with his politics, he is arrogant, but I don't hate him. I think Trump is arrogant, I disagree with some of his politics, however I don't hate him. You are arrogant, I don't hate you. And I maintain we did okay under Obama not well. His healthcare reform was bad policy, I know you disagree but that doesn't make me hate anyone. Why is the left obsessed with hate? You disagree with someone doesn't mean hate but you left wing nuts just need to label everything hate. Good luck with that however there is very few people I would put into the category of hating, Obama doesn't warrant hating. Sorry dude, you are way off.

I think you using the word "hate" helps you demean and belittle you opponents. That works in grade school, here though it is transparent and reeks of desperation.

Am I right?
No, was saying I responded to your statement that people did pretty well under Obama. The rural working poor in places like Oh PA and Mich ... not so good.

I think Obama's an interesting guy though. He's the only expresident since Reagan (and HW) who I'd feel honored to get to meet.

I would feel honored Obama, Reagan, I did meet Bush I, he was a very nice person.

We did okay, with Obama, not well. We burdened the working middle class with the nations health care bill and rewarded them with high premium and high deductible insurance. You are a partisan the fact you try to pretend you are an outsider is amusing. I didn't care what his skin color is, what his religion is, where he was born, what he eats for breakfast, it is his POLITICS that I dislike about Obama, he is an arrogant leftist. As far as how the world views us? It's not relevant to the conversation, just a lefty trying to divert the subject because he is getting his ass kicked.
You don't hate Obama, but you can't bring yourself to accept the FACT that America, economically did very well under his Administration, thanks to his policies.

You can't even help yourself but to use subjective, and hateful rhetoric to describe him such as "arrogant leftist."

So, I disagree with Obama and disagree with his politics, he is arrogant, but I don't hate him. I think Trump is arrogant, I disagree with some of his politics, however I don't hate him. You are arrogant, I don't hate you. And I maintain we did okay under Obama not well. His healthcare reform was bad policy, I know you disagree but that doesn't make me hate anyone. Why is the left obsessed with hate? You disagree with someone doesn't mean hate but you left wing nuts just need to label everything hate. Good luck with that however there is very few people I would put into the category of hating, Obama doesn't warrant hating. Sorry dude, you are way off.

I think you using the word "hate" helps you demean and belittle you opponents. That works in grade school, here though it is transparent and reeks of desperation.
Why is the left so filled with hate, are you reading the comments here? Between the insults and shit storm I've seen some red colored potty mouth spewed as much as I've seen some blue colored potty mouth. Also your the ideal independent, you can disagree with someone without trying to shove a stick up their ass.

The Obama administration did some good things that got us out of a recession, not bad; some bad things too. Bush did some good things, but also some bad things. Trump has done, and it's fairly early to say but like.. 1 good thing so far; not bad. It's early so. He has of course done a good heap some of bad things as well, but again it's too early to tell overall his presidency outcome.

As a last note, respect your fellow American. Alot of people on both sides have been brainwashed into thinking everyone's a plague that slowly creeps up. I'm sure a lot of people are laughing their ass off at the shit show drama of American politics because of this.

Why is the left so filled with hate, are you reading the comments here? Between the insults and shit storm I've seen some red colored potty mouth spewed as much as I've seen some blue colored potty mouth. Also your the ideal independent, you can disagree with someone without trying to shove a stick up their ass.

The Obama administration did some good things that got us out of a recession, not bad; some bad things too. Bush did some good things, but also some bad things. Trump has done, and it's fairly early to say but like.. 1 good thing so far; not bad. It's early so. He has of course done a good heap some of bad things as well, but again it's too early to tell overall his presidency outcome.

As a last note, respect your fellow American. Alot of people on both sides have been brainwashed into thinking everyone's a plague that slowly creeps up. I'm sure a lot of people are laughing their ass off at the shit show drama of American politics because of this.

When some partisan lefty gets on the board and claims I am a partisan, I'm okay but they pretend they are objective, they aren't, they are left wing partisan hacks. He seems to believe he is objective, he isn't.

Disagreeing with someone also doesn't equal hate as Mark claimed. That is my whole point.

I lean right, however several issues I lean to the left. Is Trump doing a good job? He is okay, there is a lot of noise when it comes to Trump, if he were running for re-election, he would not get my vote.

I was only using the word you introduced, "hate."

I challenge you to find a single, solitary post of MarcATL where I just jumped in talking about how I hated anyone.

It's not my thing.

I was only using the word you introduced, "hate."

I challenge you to find a single, solitary post of MarcATL where I just jumped in talking about how I hated anyone.

It's not my thing.

Third person and then back to first person? LOL!

Forum List

Back