Has There Ever Been A More Fascinating Sport Than Women's Beach Volleyball?

You actually watch that nonsense?..Ok....Whatever blows up your skirt...
Watching rail thin dikes with no tits wearing outfits small enough to fit in a playing card box diving in the sand is not my idea of entertainment.
I'd rather go to a minor league ballgame, eat peanuts and drink beer.
But, we all have our likes and dislikes. Case closed.
You can eat nuts and drink beer while enjoying natures wonders.

I have no idea why i have to point that out except if you're gay.

"You can eat nuts and drink beer while enjoying natures wonders.

I have no idea why i have to point that out except if you're gay."

Yes but the gays eat nuts, that's part of them being gay, they're attracted to having nuts in their mouths.
silly, and squarely beside the point. You would have to be a heterosexual man to understand I guess.

More crotch shots!

Definitely, since most have fried-egg size tits! :boobies:
Yeah, OK, but there are more dimensions to the female form than one when it comes to oogling.

Outside of tits an' ass an' legs, name the others.
Huh? It's not the face or boobs so much when it comes to women's beach volleyball.

The face? Hmmm.........isn't that why paper bags and beer goggles were invented?
Flags, and the idea of doing it for your country.

The female version is that mothers told their daughters, close you eyes and think of England!

Watching rail thin dikes with no tits wearing outfits small enough to fit in a playing card box diving in the sand is not my idea of entertainment.

"You can eat nuts and drink beer while enjoying natures wonders.

I have no idea why i have to point that out except if you're gay."

Yes but the gays eat nuts, that's part of them being gay, they're attracted to having nuts in their mouths.
silly, and squarely beside the point. You would have to be a heterosexual man to understand I guess.

That's why I don't understand then.

I'll delete both my comments to you in this thread, on my second comment you of course are suffering from a humour by-pass or something. Whatever.

Edited to add comment.

Last edited:

Gay?......Yah...Ok....
BTW genius.."Case closed" means the comments did not welcome a response.
I have my opinion. You have yours.....Out.

Personally, I cannot stand the sport. Two man volleyball is boring and I resent how much coverage it gets on TV. 6 man volleyball is 100 X more interesting. Plus, it's so narcissistic.

But if you like it for the prurient interests, well, that is another matter.

I played in a coed intramural volleyball league in college. We had two girls that played for the college on our team, both were tall and smoking hot. I'll say one thing, when they went up above the net you better have been paying attention. The only times I ever handled one of their spikes was strictly out of self defense, they could bring it. And they were a pleasure to watch of course.

Forum List

Back