Has there ever been a bigger sore loser than Mitt Romney?

Nobody likes to lose but he just keeps saying all of these dumb things that make him look pathetic. What can you do? Let him keep yapping.

what Obama stated to the Urban League is that 'everyone that wants to go to college should be able to"

Don't disparately try to tie him down to ONE fucking speech. Look at his entire message.

In the comments under this announcement, right wingers endlessly mock education. What the fuck is wrong with them? Their racist hatred is going to leave them so far back and in the dust, they will cripple themselves for a couple of generations.

Check out this one delusional post:

This President is a total JOKE! Community College? More waste & fraud. What kind of degree can you get from a community college that the private sector cannot provide? The degree is worthless & you be in debt! Not only that, the private sector pays you also, rather than u pay the Community College. Not only OBAMA taxed us, he is wasting it on college bureaucrats, admins, & UNIONs jobs & charging us for it, which the private sector can pay u to do, rather than u pay OBAMA for him to waste it!

Business isn't a charity. Even Mitt Romney wanted to bring immigrants with degrees here so we don't have to waste money on his ignorant base.

race card?

Republicans play it endlessly. That's why you have all that "Kenyan Colonial Mau Mau" and "he's not American". Everyone already knows it. It's neither a secret nor a surprise.

Last edited by a moderator:
read 'the obama file'. Educate yourselves.

The sleaze in this 'man's' background is astonishing.

the obama file

the united states library of congres has selected theobamafile.comfor inclusion in itshistoric collection
of internet materials the obama file -- library of congress

don't read that shit. It will rot your brain.

Dean and his compadres
$goon.jpg

read 'the obama file'. Educate yourselves.

The sleaze in this 'man's' background is astonishing.

the obama file

the united states library of congres has selected theobamafile.comfor inclusion in itshistoric collection
of internet materials the obama file -- library of congress

don't read that shit. It will rot your brain.

Dean and his compadres
View attachment 22602
cyberella appears to be just Wehrwolfen by another name- an eXtreme rw spambot.

[

You don't believe Obama/Democrats could use the stimulus funds to their political advantage?

Not really. Most of it was tax cuts for businesses the GOP insisted on. A lot of it was payments to states to keep them solvent. A small amount of it went to actual infrastructure projects.

It was 800 billion over three years.. 300 billion a year in a 15 Trillion dollar economy is about as effective as fairy wings on a cement truck.

What put Obama over the top is that folks weren't buying what Romney was selling.

After 30 years, people finally figured out Trickle Down doesn't.

:lol:.. Well, there's one born every minute...I hear.

"Has there ever been a bigger sore loser than Mitt Romney?"

Yes, Al Gore.

Immie

The Republicans have been very calm and reserved overall. They've accepted their defeat and are moving on. That would not have been the case if the Democrats had lost. Romney has made a few comments, but that's to be expected. He just answered some questions that were asked. But realistically, no one can say the Democrats would have handled their loss with this same calm and class. Their History shows they are very sore losers. And now it looks like they're sore winners too.

What a blatantly blind partisan statement. Both sides have fringe elements....

Right now it's the secessionists in all 50 states being sore losers.....

Sore Loserman 2000...nuff said.

His comments after losing boil down to calling Americans losers that are easily bought. Republicans everywhere are distancing themselves from him.

They must be looking in the mirror and asking themselves, what the hell were we thinking???

I'm having a hard time understanding why they are shocked now that he says this sort of stuff.

He's been saying this sort of stuff all along.

"I like to be able to fire people"
"I can't have illegals here, I'm running for office"
"Corporations are people, too, my friend."

Now, I think everyone knows how much I despise Mitt Romney, but frankly, I find this piling on a bit unseemly. The thing is, a lot of people must have agreed with his plutocratic elitism, and not a one of them are saying, "Hey, maybe we need to get right with working folks".

In 2016, they'll probably run a kinder, gentler plutocrat like Jeb BUsh, and not have learned a thing.

:eusa_clap:

And the reason the majority of us didn't vote for him!

sigh

Because Obama didn't say everyone should go to college.

But Santorum did call Obama a snob for saying something Obama didn't actually say.

Did you get that?

It's a favorite past time of the right wing. To make shit up then attack the left for having said it. Only liberals never said it. The right just made it up.

What the right wind doesn't seem to understand is that there is "videotape".

The left is just as guilty of mischaracterizing what people say as the right is...

Instead of focusing on what Santorum's exact words, how about focusing on his point...

Normally, if there was a company out there pushing a product people didn't need, charging them too much for it, and putting them in debt to buy it, you'd be screaming to the high heavens.

But you call this a "College Education", and suddenly, you are all for this bit of corporate chichanery.

His comments after losing boil down to calling Americans losers that are easily bought. Republicans everywhere are distancing themselves from him.

They must be looking in the mirror and asking themselves, what the hell were we thinking???

Al Gore and John Kerry.......

When "Community College" is mentioned, it truly is a "community" college. There are programs available that have business involvement. Many times business gets involved to identify workers they want to hire. And there aren't there for liberal arts. They teach plumbing, HVAC, equipment operation, how to CNC program.

Too bad these right wingers won't just stop hating Obama and take a serious look at what he is doing. It's why so many American voted for him.

Obama Proposes $8 Billion for Job Training - Businessweek

Obama calls for focus on vocational training | Reuters

Community colleges welcome Obama's challenge

ETA News Release: Obama administration announces $500 million in community college grants to expand job training through local employer partnerships [09/19/2012]

Building American Skills Through Community Colleges | The White House

He is not doing any of what you talk of.
He talks about it and does nothing.
Where is their stimulus $$$ going for that? Enlighten me.

When "Community College" is mentioned, it truly is a "community" college. There are programs available that have business involvement. Many times business gets involved to identify workers they want to hire. And there aren't there for liberal arts. They teach plumbing, HVAC, equipment operation, how to CNC program.

Too bad these right wingers won't just stop hating Obama and take a serious look at what he is doing. It's why so many American voted for him.

ETA News Release: Obama administration announces $500 million in community college grants to expand job training through local employer partnerships [09/19/2012]

You must start using other news sources than Fox.

First off, without even mentioning Republican Governors and state legislatures, you know that more than 100 Republican Senators and Congressmen took billions from the stimulus and created many tens of thousands of jobs. I've posted links to that info at least a dozen times. Right wingers didn't read it before because it shatters their tiny world view and they don't want to know the money went. They're afraid it might have helped the middle and lower class.

I think Al Gore would fit the answer to this question :eusa_eh:

Why?

Good question. I remember Gore doing the right thing and asking his supporters to accept the results and return to the work of governing. He as much as said that a prolonged fight for the white house would be detrimental to America. That shows a certain amount of class, IMHO.

When the results of the 2010 election when rolling in...

The MSNBC (news???) crew were classic sore losers and outrageously funny...:blowup:

I think Al Gore would fit the answer to this question :eusa_eh:

Why?

Because he won the popular vote and lost the electoral college.

Not only did he win the popular vote..He lost in a state where his opponent's brother was governor and opponent's campaign manager was secretary of state to a decision presided by 2 judges with serious conflict of interest issues and one who said basically this was a one time emergency decision never to be used as precedent.

Because he won the popular vote and lost the electoral college.

Not only did he win the popular vote..He lost in a state where his opponent's brother was governor and opponent's campaign manager was secretary of state to a decision presided by 2 judges with serious conflict of interest issues and one who said basically this was a one time emergency decision never to be used as precedent.

:eusa_boohoo:

You must start using other news sources than Fox.

First off, without even mentioning Republican Governors and state legislatures, you know that more than 100 Republican Senators and Congressmen took billions from the stimulus and created many tens of thousands of jobs. I've posted links to that info at least a dozen times. Right wingers didn't read it before because it shatters their tiny world view and they don't want to know the money went. They're afraid it might have helped the middle and lower class.

I do not watch tube media.
Try again with some facts next time.

Forum List

Back