Has there EVER been a bigger media hoax than the "Trump-Russia" conspiracy that they promulgated?

K9Buck

Platinum Member
Dec 25, 2009
CNN, MSNBC, CBS, ABC, NBC, NYT, WaPo, Huffington Post, etc., etc., etc. They orchestrated the biggest media hoax in the history of the U.S. If this wasn't the biggest media hoax in American history, what was?
I don't believe there's another that comes close.

CNN, MSNBC, CBS, ABC, NBC, NYT, WaPo, Huffington Post, etc., etc., etc. They orchestrated the biggest media hoax in the history of the U.S. If this wasn't the biggest media hoax in American history, what was?
The anthropogenic Goebbels warming hoax has been going since the late 1980s.

But for a daily two-year full court press of freaked out folderol, the RUSSIA! hoax was epic.

• Banned
The anthropogenic Goebbels warming hoax has been going since the late 1980s.

But for a daily two-year full court press of freaked out folderol, the RUSSIA! hoax was epic.

Good point.

They had plenty of help from the Hildebeast, the DNC, Barry folks, swamp creatures, et al.

No, the Russia Hoax was the biggest Coup attempt by the Democrats, and Media that I have ever seen.

1584563338-quote-if-you-tell-a-lie-big-enough-and-keep-repeating-it-people-will-eventually-come-to-believe-joseph-goebbels-83-20-28.jpg

It's beyond a hoax. This was an attempted coup and the fascist media was up to their treasonous necks in it.

Russia interfering in American elections is not a hoax. The hoax is Trump's allegation and lies about it being a hoax. Hoax narrative is nothing more than a conspiracy theory being promoted by a desperate Donald Trump.

Forum List

Back