Has the Mainstream Liberal Media Finally jumped the Shark in this Election?

Who could ever believe them on anything they say? Fox used to be somewhat fair and balanced but now the libs outnumber the conservatives. I'm with JimBowie1958, I'm watching OAN now. I've had it with that bitch Megyn Kelly, Shepard Smith, and Dana Perino, to name a few. They only have a couple of conservatives now and the rest are either liberal or status quo rinos.
. I've noticed Fox news has been leaning liberal lately... So dam sad.
If Clinton wins, Fox will put their conservative hat back on and pretend they didn't sabotage the Republican candidate but they've lost me as a viewer no matter what they do. I know others who feel the same way too.

If Clinton wins, Fox will put their conservative hat back on and pretend they didn't sabotage the Republican candidate but they've lost me as a viewer no matter what they do. I know others who feel the same way too.
FOX News is now run by Murdocks two libtard sons.

Doing this has cost them their unique niche in the news industry.

Fuck them, I only watch Lou Dobbs any more and that is FOX business, not FOX News.

I am sick to death of all of them but one, One America News which is great.

I simply do not believe a damned thing these lying sons of bitches say about anything anymore at all.
If the media were liberal would it be talking about the open FBI investigation when there's nothing there yet?

I simply do not believe a damned thing these lying sons of bitches say about anything anymore at all.
If the media were liberal would it be talking about the open FBI investigation when there's nothing there yet?
. Yes they would because some thing's you just can't spin your way out of or away from.

. Yes they would because some thing's you just can't spin your way out of or away from.
They could just not talk about it. Really it's a non story. Comey didn't announce anything. This was such politics and you know it. If Trump wins, which he won't, but if he did you guys would gloat for years about this bullshit October Surprise. You will admit it was bullshit after the election is over. But until then you'll pretend to be sincere.

But more likely we will be talking about impeachment hearings for President Clinton next year.

Well, they're now attacking the FBI director, and bringing other politicians who are asking for Comey to resign. Hillary can never do wrong.

Well, they're now attacking the FBI director, and bringing other politicians who are asking for Comey to resign. Hillary can never do wrong.
Well if the compass is contradicting Hillary, then the Earths magnetic field must be wrong to these imbeciles.

Well if the compass is contradicting Hillary, then the Earths magnetic field must be wrong to these imbeciles.
Yeah, one of the talking points in the biased media's operation cover up is "maybe the FBI director should have stayed silent and covered up Hillary's criminal behavior until after the election?"

He should have never played politics.

He should have never played politics.
He never did. He was forced into this when the attorney general did, by having a half hour conversation with the spouse of the target, and instead of recusing herself and letting her deputy attorney generals handle it, she handed the wheel to Comey. Maybe the reason was that she wasn't sure her deputy general would play favoritism as she did?

They could just not talk about it. Really it's a non story. Comey didn't announce anything. This was such politics and you know it. If Trump wins, which he won't, but if he did you guys would gloat for years about this bullshit October Surprise. You will admit it was bullshit after the election is over. But until then you'll pretend to be sincere.

But more likely we will be talking about impeachment hearings for President Clinton next year.
. Why allow Americans to make fools of themselves by electing a criminal if she is guilty ??? It will cost taxpayers millions, and delay this nation from moving foward to a better economy and future very dramatically. I just don't understand why this nation would elect a person with the kind of problems this woman has. Our tax dollars should be protected better than this, and the message should come out of this that this nation will not tolerate this kind of blatant ignoring of the taxpayers Treasury by electing someone that will cost them millions. Hasn't everyone learned this by the Bill Clinton debacle ????? Good grief... Taxpayers ought to be fuming that this election is about to cost them millions in tax dollars trying to resolve this situation.

It's time for the taxpayers to speak with their vote, and save millions by not spending the next year watching Hillary be investigated, tried, convicted, and impeached just like her husband was. Only difference will be is that Hillary will go to jail.

I think we are going to find a crime syndicate operating in the DNC that will make Jim Jones look like a rookie when he was mixing up his koolaid for the sheeple to drink. Hillary and Bill have hid themselves out amongst those for whom they knew would shield them from those who want or wanted to bring them to justice. Now if someone could break the links/brainwashing that has gone on before they swallow the entire crap sandwich that is being fed to them, then it will be a glorious day for all afterwards.

Last edited:
The LameStreamMedia jumped the shark during Bubba's impeachment.

upload_2016-11-1_1-44-40.png

. Why allow Americans to make fools of themselves by electing a criminal if she is guilty ??? It will cost taxpayers millions, and delay this nation from moving foward to a better economy and future very dramatically. I just don't understand why this nation would elect a person with the kind of problems this woman has. Our tax dollars should be protected better than this, and the message should come out of this that this nation will not tolerate this kind of blatant ignoring of the taxpayers Treasury by electing someone that will cost them millions. Hasn't everyone learned this by the Bill Clinton debacle ????? Good grief... Taxpayers ought to be fuming that this election is about to cost them millions in tax dollars trying to resolve this situation.
You will never understand anything because you're a right wing turd

It has, but it won't matter. It won't admit it, so who will know?

And unfortunately, its counterparts on the right are every bit as distorted and slanted, if not more.

Forum List

Back