Billionaire Richard Branson said Donald Trump begged him for money and wanted to destroy those who d

nicoleivy5

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2016
Billionaire Richard Branson said Donald Trump begged him for money and wanted to destroy those who didn't help - full article
"RICHARD Branson has recounted a “bizarre” lunch meeting with Donald Trump where the now US presidential candidate told him he had begged for money to get him out of bankruptcy — and would now spend “the rest of his life” trying to destroy the five people who refused to help him.

The British tycoon said he had been “baffled” by the lunch meeting at Trump’s Manhattan apartment, now saying he was concerned that the man’s “vindictive streak” could be “so dangerous if he got into the White House”, The Sun reports."

Did Donald pick his nose as a kid? Inquiring people want to know.

I'm skeered. What if he becomes President? I may wet my pants.

Billionaire Richard Branson said Donald Trump begged him for money and wanted to destroy those who didn't help - full article
"RICHARD Branson has recounted a “bizarre” lunch meeting with Donald Trump where the now US presidential candidate told him he had begged for money to get him out of bankruptcy — and would now spend “the rest of his life” trying to destroy the five people who refused to help him.

The British tycoon said he had been “baffled” by the lunch meeting at Trump’s Manhattan apartment, now saying he was concerned that the man’s “vindictive streak” could be “so dangerous if he got into the White House”, The Sun reports."
My simple question is, if that five people refused to help him and he went belly up, why is he a billionaire then?

Last edited:
  • Banned

My simple question is, if that five people refused to help him and he went belly up, why is he a billionaire then?
who knows

billionaire begging for money. thats a first

Forum List

Back