Has Strzok been fired by the FBI yet? It is crystal clear he is unfit for any position in law.

Fired for texting his girlfriend? :rofl:

Holy shit, rubes :laugh:

Settle down now

You can tell people that watch too much Fox News a mile away. Poor connection with reality, zero perspective.
except i see this all over the general news and i never go to fox.

your "crutch" is just a stupid catch phrase people pay zero attention to anymore.

Where did you see anyone suggest people should be fired for not liking Trump?

BTW, you should go to FOX News, just to check out the parallel universe. The prime-time shows are starting to remind me of RT.
dude - put the drugs down. i never said a thing about being fired for not liking trump. and first you bitch at me for going to fox, which i never do, and now you tell me to go to fox.

you be one confused liberal.

'They are DESPERATE'! Dianne Feinstein, Adam Schiff just jumped the #ReleaseTheMemo shark

and now we blame russian bots for pushing the #RELEASETHEMEMO cries.

never swear it can't get more stupid. it will. in spades.

Dem's know all hell is about to break loose with most of their party leadership exposed, maybe that's why Hillary said if Trump wins they will all be hanging from a noose.
Lol I love how you nutjobs just pull this nonsense magically out of your asses, ready to double down on it no matter what :laugh:

'They are DESPERATE'! Dianne Feinstein, Adam Schiff just jumped the #ReleaseTheMemo shark

Dem's know all hell is about to break loose with most of their party leadership exposed, maybe that's why Hillary said if Trump wins they will all be hanging from a noose.
Lol I love how you nutjobs just pull this nonsense magically out of your asses, ready to double down on it no matter what :laugh:

Its a gift that I even acknowledge you exist, now lets see is there any substance in your post worth responding to...nope. Here :itsok:

yea, cause RUSSIA was pulled out of fact, huh? :)

silly liberal. facts are for intelligence.

Yes. Russia influence on the the election and in Trump's team was a discovery by our intelligence agencies. It didn't happen because partisan TV and radio pundits convinced a bunch of idiots to call on their representatives to investigate nothing.

Yes. Russia influence on the the election and in Trump's team was a discovery by our intelligence agencies. It didn't happen because partisan TV and radio pundits convinced a bunch of idiots to call on their representatives to investigate nothing.
No the representatives did it on their own.

Fired for texting his girlfriend? :rofl:

Holy shit, rubes :laugh:

Settle down now

You can tell people that watch too much Fox News a mile away. Poor connection with reality, zero perspective.
except i see this all over the general news and i never go to fox.

your "crutch" is just a stupid catch phrase people pay zero attention to anymore.

Where did you see anyone suggest people should be fired for not liking Trump?

BTW, you should go to FOX News, just to check out the parallel universe. The prime-time shows are starting to remind me of RT.
Posts like yours remind me of people that laugh when they feel stupid while hoping no one notices

No, it happened because a bunch of snowflake pussies had meltdowns after the election.

And what have they found so far besides perjury & tax evasion? Both unrelated to Trump...

NOTHING

Forum List

Back