Has Strzok been fired by the FBI yet? It is crystal clear he is unfit for any position in law.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
The man is as corrupt as they come and in my opinion will be lucky to not wind up behind bars.

You looking for collusion to alter the election? Look no further.

The man is as corrupt as they come and in my opinion will be lucky to not wind up behind bars.

What did he do that was corrupt, besides email his political views to his girlfriend?
You going to put him in prison for that? Sounds like Stalin to me.

• Banned

What did he do that was corrupt, besides email his political views to his girlfriend?
If I sound like Stalin to you it might be because you're an idiot

Last edited:

He has to use a fbi phone and all records have be returned upon leaving the agency

I don't know why he hasn't been fired at least. Adultery can get you prosecuted if you're military.

Adultery and Security Clearances - ClearanceJobs

For most workers what you do in your personal life has little to no impact on your professional life. Short of committing a serious crime, personal infractions are outside the company’s concern. However, as Mathew B. Tully discusses in an article in FedSmith, this separation between personal and professional behavior does not apply when it comes to cleared workers. When security clearances are on the line, the personal lives of workers can have very real consequences.

So, in the case of adultery by a cleared worker, what are the consequences? According to Tully, they are severe. An adulterous worker may lose their security clearance when it comes up for review, particularly if they’ve gone to any effort to conceal their actions. The reason for revoking the clearance is stated in Guideline D of the Adjudication Guidelines for Determining Eligibility for Access to Classified Information, specifically that personal conduct can disqualify an individual when it "creates a vulnerability for exploitation, manipulation, or duress." Simply put, it is for cleared federal workers, as Tully puts it, "the kiss of death."

Why is the penalty so severe? The short answer is coercion. Individuals with security clearances gain that privilege at least partially through demonstrating a resistance to pressure. This means no alcoholism, no gambling debts, and no secrets that could be exploited by a foreign agent in order to obtain classified information. When a cleared worker does commit adultery, the punishment is not to penalize their moral behavior, but to nullify the threat posed by that individual’s susceptibility to coercion.

For the cleared worker and job seeker, extra care has to be taken in managing one’s personal life because the necessities of national security means that a few wrong decisions can ruin not only a marriage but also a career.

You can bet that if there was an agent attempting to undermine the meat puppet faggot he would have "killed himself".

Remember the cops that attempted to check obozo's back ground?

2 GA Officers Accused of Running Background Checks on Obama

I'm not surprised at all that the libturds overlook the egregious acts of these federal bureaucrooks.

police-siren-animated.gif

James Rybicki, who was chief of staff to James Comey and current FBI director Christopher Wray, has quit

Fired for texting his girlfriend? :rofl:

Holy shit, rubes :laugh:

Settle down now

You can tell people that watch too much Fox News a mile away. Poor connection with reality, zero perspective.
except i see this all over the general news and i never go to fox.

your "crutch" is just a stupid catch phrase people pay zero attention to anymore.

I'd like to know how any of these Mother Fuckers are still employed.

And yes, Jeff Sessions is still USELESS.

Why does Oher have a job?
Why does Strozk have a job?
Why does McCabe still have a job?
Why does Rosenstein still have a job?

Why isn't James Comey being prosecuted for Perjury, Obstruction of Justice and Espionage?
Why isn't Lynch, Rice, Mills, Jarret, and others still walking free?

Why isn't Hillary Clinton in jail and why is no one investigating Obama Bin Lying?

Last edited:
I'd like to know how any of these Mother Fuckers are still employed.

And yes, Jeff Sessions is still USELESS.

Why does Oher have a job?
Why does Strozk have a job?
Why does McCabe still have a job?
Why does Rosenstein still have a job?

Why isn't James Comey being prosecuted for Perjury, Obstruction of Justice and Espionage?
Why isn't Lynch, Rice, Mills, Jarret, and others still walking free?

Why isn't Hillary Clinton in jail and why is no one investigating Obama Bin Lying?
something tells me you meant something else. :)

Settle down now

You can tell people that watch too much Fox News a mile away. Poor connection with reality, zero perspective.
except i see this all over the general news and i never go to fox.

your "crutch" is just a stupid catch phrase people pay zero attention to anymore.

Where did you see anyone suggest people should be fired for not liking Trump?

BTW, you should go to FOX News, just to check out the parallel universe. The prime-time shows are starting to remind me of RT.

Last edited:

Settle down now
heh - and you'd shit a panther if trumps side did something like this.

holy shit, hypocrite!
Are you kidding? Compared to the totally batshit stunts republicans pulled over the last 8 years, this would barely register.
well we're about to find out what the dems really have tried to pull for the last 8 years.

we'll see who goes to jail first.

Forum List

Back