Has rich Obama "spread wealth" or "paid fair share" to his poor relatives in Kenya?

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Ok. A few facts.

Barack Obama is a millionaire.
Barack Obama has relatives who are very poor, such as his brother in Kenya.

He demands the rich here "pay their fair share" and "spread the wealth", from their own pockets to the pockets of strangers.

So....I wonder....has Obama shared his wealth, or paid his fair share, to his much less fortunate relatives????? And he expects us to share ours with total strangers, when he wont share his with family? Unless I missed his brother moving into a nice Chicago suburban condo, then I must ask this question.

How about his Aunt Zeiti who was here illegally and was living in public housing?

Ok. A few facts.

He demands the rich here "pay their fair share" and "spread the wealth", from their own pockets to the pockets of strangers.

So....I wonder....has Obama shared his wealth, or paid his fair share, to his much less fortunate relatives????? And he expects us to share ours with total strangers, when he wont share his with family? Unless I missed his brother moving into a nice Chicago suburban condo, then I must ask this question.

images

Im just saying. He has people in his family who are struggling. Who are poor. He is a millionaire. If he truly believes in spreading the wealth, why doesnt he?

If he belives in "PAY YOUR FAIR SHARE", then "fair share" would indiciate that someone with money owes a stranger some sort of measurable debt to be deemd "fair".

If society says we owe a debt to a stranger, then surely we owe more of a debt to our own family.

So, when will Obama pay his fair share to his poor family members?

Im just saying. He has people in his family who are struggling. Who are poor. He is a millionaire. If he truly believes in spreading the wealth, why doesnt he?

If he belives in "PAY YOUR FAIR SHARE", then "fair share" would indiciate that someone with money owes a stranger some sort of measurable debt to be deemd "fair".

If society says we owe a debt to a stranger, then surely we owe more of a debt to our own family.

Go and ask Obama, or you could be a good man and tend to your own business.

When Obama wants to raise my taxes, and the stingy bastard doesn't even help out his own family, it becomes my business. To further explain, the more taxes I have to pay the less money I have to help out my poor relatives.

Do you understand any of this?

It's just a logical conclusion.

If there is in fact an amount that is a "fair share" that I must pay on behalf of strangers, then that means I owe those strangers a known debt.

If I know a stranger who has less than me a definite debt, then surely I would owe even more of a debt to my poor family members.

So why hasn't Obama paid his fair share to his poor family members?

Obama and others like him want to spread the wealth..

Just NOT theirs..they want to do it with OTHERS peoples monies..

that's why I don't understand how people can fall for that crap about, spread the wealth

but they do

Ok. A few facts.

well kinda I guess since there are some illegal relatives living in the us on our dime LOL .. But then again it did not directly come from him .

Ok. A few facts.

well kinda I guess since there are some illegal relatives living in the us on our dime LOL .. But then again it did not directly come from him .

Wonder what will happen to thier status when Obama is shown the door?

We have a man who wants all to pay their fair share, I take care of my family first, how dare someone demand of others and not take care do his own.

AHHHH yes, the mindless DittoNutzis got their talking points today and can't stop themselves from parroting their MessiahRushie! :rofl::lmao:

May 18, 2012
RUSH: He's got a brother.* You may not know this, folks, if you are new to the program. Obama has a brother, Onyango Bongo Obama, or something like that, lives in a six-square-foot hut.* I am not kidding.* Maybe six by nine.* He lives in a hut!* A brother, half-brother or something like that.* Lives in a hut.* I know they think I'm joking 'cause I'm a naturally funny guy.* And you say something like this, "Yeah, really funny, Rush."* It's true, folks. In fact, there's only one house in Obama's brother's village that's got running water and electricity, it's his grandmother, or something like that.* And that was just in the last two or three years.*
But this kid, this brother, lives on a dollar a day, essentially, and it was pointed out that 20 dollars would change this guy's life, like if somebody gave you $50,000.* Obama hasn't coughed up a dime for his brother

Forum List

Back