Has rich Obama "spread wealth" or "paid fair share" to his poor relatives in Kenya?

AHHHH yes, the mindless DittoNutzis got their talking points today and can't stop themselves from parroting their MessiahRushie! :rofl::lmao:

May 18, 2012
RUSH: He's got a brother.* You may not know this, folks, if you are new to the program. Obama has a brother, Onyango Bongo Obama, or something like that, lives in a six-square-foot hut.* I am not kidding.* Maybe six by nine.* He lives in a hut!* A brother, half-brother or something like that.* Lives in a hut.* I know they think I'm joking 'cause I'm a naturally funny guy.* And you say something like this, "Yeah, really funny, Rush."* It's true, folks. In fact, there's only one house in Obama's brother's village that's got running water and electricity, it's his grandmother, or something like that.* And that was just in the last two or three years.*
But this kid, this brother, lives on a dollar a day, essentially, and it was pointed out that 20 dollars would change this guy's life, like if somebody gave you $50,000.* Obama hasn't coughed up a dime for his brother

man you're a bore with your rush obsession..you seem to be the ONLY one with a few other liberals here who knows what the man says....too FIGGEN FUNNY

AHHHH yes, the mindless DittoNutzis got their talking points today and can't stop themselves from parroting their MessiahRushie! :rofl::lmao:

May 18, 2012
RUSH: He's got a brother.* You may not know this, folks, if you are new to the program. Obama has a brother, Onyango Bongo Obama, or something like that, lives in a six-square-foot hut.* I am not kidding.* Maybe six by nine.* He lives in a hut!* A brother, half-brother or something like that.* Lives in a hut.* I know they think I'm joking 'cause I'm a naturally funny guy.* And you say something like this, "Yeah, really funny, Rush."* It's true, folks. In fact, there's only one house in Obama's brother's village that's got running water and electricity, it's his grandmother, or something like that.* And that was just in the last two or three years.*
But this kid, this brother, lives on a dollar a day, essentially, and it was pointed out that 20 dollars would change this guy's life, like if somebody gave you $50,000.* Obama hasn't coughed up a dime for his brother

man you're a bore with your rush obsession..you seem to be the ONLY one with a few other liberals here who knows what the man says....too FIGGEN FUNNY
The mindless drones who started this thread parroting their MessiahRushie's programming were not Libs.

And it just kills you that I am able to show that the CON$ who deny parroting their MessiahRushie and claim to be thinking for themselves, are actually parroting their MessiahRushie! :rofl::lmao:

Last edited:

May 18, 2012

The mindless drones who started this thread parroting their MessiahRushie's programming were not Libs.

And it just kills you that I am able to show that the CON$ who deny parroting their MessiahRushie and claim to be thinking for themselves, are actually parroting their MerssiahRushie! :rofl::lmao:

:lol::cuckoo:

:eusa_liar: This is pretty hypocritical from people that support welfare to the 1% and support more taxation for the poor and unemployed.

Dis Obama deregulate Wall Street and support communism by selling our jobs to China?

:eusa_liar: This is pretty hypocritical from people that support welfare to the 1% and support more taxation for the poor and unemployed.

Dis Obama deregulate Wall Street and support communism by selling our jobs to China?

oh dear:eusa_whistle:

Has rich Obama "spread wealth" or "paid fair share" to his poor relatives in Kenya?

As long as Obama pays his legal taxes, what he does with his money would be his personal business. What business is it of yours?

Forum List

Back