Has Biden made us weaker militarily?

Diplomacy and Peace something Biden knows nothing about obviously

OK that seems like a nice, tree hugging response

Do you believe that peace should start around Russia keeping captured territory or returning to its old borders?

OK that seems like a nice, tree hugging response

Do you believe that peace should start around Russia keeping captured territory or returning to its old borders?
You're right man. Biden really is a good leader.

Will you be fighting? Nope, will anyone in your family? Nope

So you're a pussy who lacks the strength of his convictions

That territory is called Novorossiya - Wikipedia

IE - New Russia

I don’t know if you noticed, but Biden has committed no troops and denied air support to Ukraine

Did you also oppose our deploying troops to Vietnam, Kuwait, Afghanistan and Iraq?
Or do you just oppose military aid?

I support it and I'm a veteran. I'm also a liberal progressive who supports Biden. Now the way he did Afghanistan was a bit off but at least he's outta there.
You say you served yet you want WW3? I guess Bush lying us into Iraq wasn't enough for you huh

While doing nothing yourself but shaking your pompoms for war

I pay my taxes just like I did for other military expenditures. Some of which I supported, others I did not.
I also worked for DoD for 40 years providing vital military equipment

I pay my taxes just like I did for other military expenditures. Some of which I supported, others I did not.
I also worked for DoD for 40 years providing vital military equipment
I don't think your "man pleasers" are designated "vital military equipment"

What the heck are you talking about? He's a patriot and I support him like I do Nike b/c of Collin Capernack. True American heros.
Was that comment a reply to you? No I was talking to "reichwinger"

Edit - nvm I think you're joking. I haven't had my morning tea yet

Last edited:
Truth never gets old, traitor.
trump lost 2.9 million jobs during his term. FACT
GDP and unemployment numbers all better under Biden. FACT

You can whine and cry all you want and make excuses and blame anyone but trump for his COVID response, but the fact is, trump failed bigly in his COVID response.
No amount of deflection will change the fact that trump showed ZERO leadership during COVID.

trump lost 2.9 million jobs during his term. FACT
GDP and unemployment numbers all better under Biden. FACT

You can whine and cry all you want and make excuses and blame anyone but trump for his COVID response, but the fact is, trump failed bigly in his COVID response.
No amount of deflection will change the fact that trump showed ZERO leadership during COVID.
That's ridiculous. But, why can't you dead soulless bitches ever stop yapping about Trump? It's all you talk about? You're insane and should be locked up to keep you away from children. I bet you'd pay to be in Trumps cell when he takes a shower.

Did our invasions of Kuwait, Afghanistan and Iraq weaken our ability to fight Russia and China at the same time?

Of course it did, much more than providing weapons to Ukraine does
Ooh look, a military expert! Lol

Forum List

Back