Has anyone seen Mitt lately?

Yeah, I saw that yesterday myself. :confused:
He must not have been on the "View", though. :eusa_whistle:

There is a difference between appearing on TV and saying "something". What is his play beyond "repeal"? Any guesses?

You really wanted to hear the technical processes of how repeal of a not-a-tax-but-now-a-tax works?
Ah. She wants a lesson in civics from candidates; 8th grade must not have been enough for her, apparently.

Governor Romney seems to be mute on a lot of issues insofar as his plans for anything. He did say that if he were elected, Iran would not have the bomb but left out the details on how he'll stop them.

Does anyone else think that his silence is due to his inability to flip-flop as the presumptive Republican nominee? People are watching so he can't do what he does best....flip flop.

Gear up for 2016 guys...

Haley/Rice would be a very attractive ticket and would likely win all 50 states.

You want him to announce his plans on Iran? Good idea... I'm sure the Iranians would find that information very useful. It's called 'national security' for a reason. Pity that Obama hasn't worked out the reason yet.

Hang in there CC.

I'm sure he'll be popping up with suggestions.

Say. Anyone seen Barry since his speech?? Like to see how he's going to spin the big problem he now has.

Should be interesting.

The only problem the President may have is trying to get Orlando to trade Howard to the Bulls.

LOL Good one. Orlando won't trade.

However, I think Barry is gonna have a bit of a problem explaining how his signature legislation is now a TAX.

Last edited:
Governor Romney seems to be mute on a lot of issues insofar as his plans for anything. He did say that if he were elected, Iran would not have the bomb but left out the details on how he'll stop them.

Does anyone else think that his silence is due to his inability to flip-flop as the presumptive Republican nominee? People are watching so he can't do what he does best....flip flop.

Gear up for 2016 guys...

Haley/Rice would be a very attractive ticket and would likely win all 50 states.

You want him to announce his plans on Iran? Good idea... I'm sure the Iranians would find that information very useful. It's called 'national security' for a reason. Pity that Obama hasn't worked out the reason yet.

Oh, there's a good one. Don't tell us your plans for anything Romney. National security.. :eusa_silenced:

Mitt's been busy raking in the cash. He's the big winner out of obama's health care debacle. In 24 hours, he's collected more money than obama in a celebrity bash.

Gear up for 2016 guys...

C'mon. Candidate Obama said all we needed was to talk to them re nuclear weapons and everything would be rainbows and unicorns.

Gotta love the idiocy of the incompetents.

:rolleyes:

Bain.jpg

Maybe he was consulting with......​

Gear up for 2016 guys...

.....Except we Dems have already WON, in 2016!!

clintonhillbillwave4.jpg

He's trying to figure out if Romneycare will pay for his horse's chiropractor bill.

Keep trying...

One of these is bound to be funny...

The law of averages is on your side...

Mitt's been busy raking in the cash. He's the big winner out of obama's health care debacle. In 24 hours, he's collected more money than obama in a celebrity bash.

Have we gotten any updates on Obama's "in lieu of wedding presents/in lieu of flowers for the deceased re-elect Obama" campaign fund?

I was wondering how that was coming along. How many June brides set up their registries going "skip the waffle iron and the expresso maker, please oh please don't give us presents, Obama needs our help now"!

:D

Forum List

Back