Has anyone seen Mitt lately?

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
Governor Romney seems to be mute on a lot of issues insofar as his plans for anything. He did say that if he were elected, Iran would not have the bomb but left out the details on how he'll stop them.

Does anyone else think that his silence is due to his inability to flip-flop as the presumptive Republican nominee? People are watching so he can't do what he does best....flip flop.

Gear up for 2016 guys...

Haley/Rice would be a very attractive ticket and would likely win all 50 states.

Hang in there CC.

I'm sure he'll be popping up with suggestions.

Say. Anyone seen Barry since his speech?? Like to see how he's going to spin the big problem he now has.

Should be interesting.

Governor Romney seems to be mute on a lot of issues insofar as his plans for anything. He did say that if he were elected, Iran would not have the bomb but left out the details on how he'll stop them.

Does anyone else think that his silence is due to his inability to flip-flop as the presumptive Republican nominee? People are watching so he can't do what he does best....flip flop.

Gear up for 2016 guys...

Haley/Rice would be a very attractive ticket and would likely win all 50 states.
What "silence"? He had a press conference yesterday.

Gear up for 2016 guys...

Gear up for 2016 guys...

Yeah, I saw that yesterday myself. :confused:
He must not have been on the "View", though. :eusa_whistle:

Hang in there CC.

I'm sure he'll be popping up with suggestions.

Say. Anyone seen Barry since his speech?? Like to see how he's going to spin the big problem he now has.

Should be interesting.

The only problem the President may have is trying to get Orlando to trade Howard to the Bulls.

Gear up for 2016 guys...

In which he said basically nothing of substance.

Gear up for 2016 guys...

:banana::lame2::banana:
:finger3:

Gear up for 2016 guys...

There is a difference between appearing on TV and saying "something". What is his play beyond "repeal"? Any guesses?

I've been waiting over four years for some hope and change. Got any idea when or how that's gonna happen?

Considering there were something like 80 threads started yesterday about one of the largest changes in the history of our country (good or bad), pull your head out of the sand...it's happening.

There is a difference between appearing on TV and saying "something". What is his play beyond "repeal"? Any guesses?

Just "repeal" works for me. I'm one of those who thinks the government shouldn't be mandating what we buy...but, I am old school.

He's watching his illegals polish the forth of five Cadillacs while wondering how much he can benefit by outsourcing American health care to India.

Gear up for 2016 guys...

Maybe it wasn't carried by MSNBC.

I've been waiting over four years for some hope and change. Got any idea when or how that's gonna happen?

Considering there were something like 80 threads started yesterday about one of the largest changes in the history of our country (good or bad), pull your head out of the sand...it's happening.

Yes I believe I may have heard something about the ACA. OK We've got change (for the worse) but little hope.

Change it BACK

Gear up for 2016 guys...

Maybe it wasn't carried by MSNBC.

More likely the Cartoon Network....

Gear up for 2016 guys...

In which he said basically nothing of substance.
Ohhhhh! I see. Okie doke: Why haven't we heard anything from the POTUS for four years?

*tosses towel in Candycorn's direction*

Please clean up after yourself when finished humping my leg. TIA.

Forum List

Back