Has anyone NOT been sexually harassed before?

I have been. Didn't care one bit. Pry because I'm a guy. Also it was never to the extent of "genital touching" and "head forcing". Which I don't believe at this point until I hear more evidence. I have been" harassed" verbally and had random shoulder rubs but didn't really care. Is that just me?

The overwhelming majority of women in this country really do NOT appreciate being sexually harassed by men their not interested in. Women look at these men as sleaseballs--and do everything they can to avoid them. And yes--millions of women in this country are harassed by men. This is nothing new--nor will it stop. BUT--if you are a high level executive--and one that intends to seek elected office one day--you probably shouldn't participate this extra curricular activity--because we can see what it is doing to Cain's chances of ever becoming the GOP nominee--let alone marching up an executive career ladder.

Last edited:
This thing with Herman Cain is getting on my last nerve. Day after day of hearing about it and nothing about his political views. We don't have the time for this bull.

If he did it, it should have been dealt with back then. If he didn't, why is it being brought up now??? Let's please move on.

This thing with Herman Cain is getting on my last nerve. Day after day of hearing about it and nothing about his political views. We don't have the time for this bull.

If he did it, it should have been dealt with back then. If he didn't, why is it being brought up now??? Let's please move on.
I completely agree with Rinata.

(I never thought I would type that, though.)

I have been. Didn't care one bit. Pry because I'm a guy. Also it was never to the extent of "genital touching" and "head forcing". Which I don't believe at this point until I hear more evidence. I have been" harassed" verbally and had random shoulder rubs but didn't really care. Is that just me?

I think the operative word here is "unwanted".

I've had to put up with behavior I thought was kind of immature or silly. And my usual response is "Grow up". But really, it's just kidding around between friends.

I've been propositioned by both men and women in a working environment. Never bothered me in the least. I'm a grown up.

i also agree......this is an example why QUALITY People stay out of Politics these days......

I don't get the point of this thread. Are you trying to say that because people get sexually harassed then it is okay to sexually harass people?

:eusa_eh:

i also agree......this is an example why QUALITY People stay out of Politics these days......

I don't know about that. It is an example of why people with skeletons in their closet stay out of politics these days. Or should.

I've worked in different environments...banks, factories, office. I've seen people get fired for sexual harassment for "joking" around with people in the "wrong way". Most adults will overlook this stuff, i know people that say sexual things all the time..it's just the type of person they are. But it doesn't mean they're going to act out on anything, they're all talk. But many women (and men) see it as a chance to get back at someone they don't like. There are people out there that don't care if they ruin someone else life as long as they get what they want. I know a woman at work that is pretty secure in her job because she accused one of the owners of sexual harassment. He didn't DO anything, but had said something she was offended at.

I have been, way back when it was expected. I recall an interview where the boss said "I see that you're married. How serious are you about that?" It was a very painful time to be trying to hold onto a job. Which is why I don't believe these women. Their stories stink like a week old fish.

Yes. Because prurient interests and voyeurism are far more marketable to the lower end of the media's viewing demographics (latest feeding frenzy is just another example). Most great leaders in history had quite the personal lives, but they were great leaders.

Last edited:
where i work.....its not tolerated.....doing it to men or women.....but one has to make a complaint...once the complaint is made ...supervisors look into it....and take it from there

so far:

one man fired

he was touching the younger ones

one woman fired she just said something so inappropriate to a young man and would not stop when he ask her to stop...she kept teasing him....he was shy and a virgin...a combo she couldnt leave alone

one real questionable thing went down.....a chick was telling an old dude...go online and see my nudie photos...(of course you had to pay to see them) he ask her just to bring the pics in for him to see....she goes to admin....he was relocated away from her.....he was very embarrassed being an older gentleman .....but it was unfair she was trying to get him to pay for her pics on line....

but when a man uses his power to force a woman to do something that is just wrong.....

I always say that one of the things I miss most about the military is all the sexual harassment. :lol:

Seriously though, there is a difference between just messing around and actual harassment. You can't define it, but you know it when you see it (or experience it).

Its very simple.

Ask the person if they would like to go out on a date.

If they say no then tell them you will respect their choice and then leave them the hell alone and dont treat them any differently.

The differance is they dont want it.

If they dont want it dont do or say it.

where i work.....its not tolerated.....doing it to men or women.....but one has to make a complaint...once the complaint is made ...supervisors look into it....and take it from there

so far:

one man fired

he was touching the younger ones

one woman fired she just said something so inappropriate to a young man and would not stop when he ask her to stop...she kept teasing him....he was shy and a virgin...a combo she couldnt leave alone

one real questionable thing went down.....a chick was telling an old dude...go online and see my nudie photos...(of course you had to pay to see them) he ask her just to bring the pics in for him to see....she goes to admin....he was relocated away from her.....he was very embarrassed being an older gentleman .....but it was unfair she was trying to get him to pay for her pics on line....

but when a man uses his power to force a woman to do something that is just wrong.....

This could have been the same type of scenario....what do we REALLY know that Cain had supposedly done or said to these women? Besides the blonde bimbo on tv (the only reason i say this is because she acts like a bimbo smiling through her interviews and has Allred as an attorney!),,, none of the other women has said what had actually happened. I think they know that their accusations were way overboard at the time and MAYBE they have a guilty concience about what they did to him. Maybe we'll find out one day, but it doesn't look like they're in any big hurry to come out with it!

WRONG the other lady it going public

A named GOP pollster said he saw Cain do this shit

I don't know about that. It is an example of why people with skeletons in their closet stay out of politics these days. Or should.

even some of the best people this Country has to offer have Skeletons in the Closet Ravi....maybe if the Media would pay more attention to how that person is TODAY instead of what they did when they were 18,or what they did 20 years ago we would get better people running instead of the shit we have had in recent years.........

Forum List

Back