Has anyone NOT been sexually harassed before?

Leweman

Gold Member
Aug 5, 2010
I have been. Didn't care one bit. Pry because I'm a guy. Also it was never to the extent of "genital touching" and "head forcing". Which I don't believe at this point until I hear more evidence. I have been" harassed" verbally and had random shoulder rubs but didn't really care. Is that just me?

Often, but most of the time by very unnattractive women in the work-place. I was very attractive in my 20's and 30's and should of taken advantage of the more attractive ones, till this day I still regret it!

I had a very attractive woman, at a company Christmas party, when I was in college, push me against a wall and stick her tongue down my throat and her hand between my legs.

IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!

I married her.... and here we are 23 years later.... she has calmed down a bit though these days.

I always say that one of the things I miss most about the military is all the sexual harassment. :lol:

Seriously though, there is a difference between just messing around and actual harassment. You can't define it, but you know it when you see it (or experience it).

I always say that one of the things I miss most about the military is all the sexual harassment. :lol:

Seriously though, there is a difference between just messing around and actual harassment. You can't define it, but you know it when you see it (or experience it).

It's easy to understand the difference:

If the guy is wealthy, good looking and has a big penis, then it's romance...

Otherwise it's harrassment.

Richard, are you really that lame? You don't know the difference between sex and sexual harassment?

I have been. Didn't care one bit. Pry because I'm a guy. Also it was never to the extent of "genital touching" and "head forcing". Which I don't believe at this point until I hear more evidence. I have been" harassed" verbally and had random shoulder rubs but didn't really care. Is that just me?

Cain wanted to give me a blow job......

I got hit on by a gay guy when I took my girlfriend for a job interview a few months ago.

It was actually kind of flattering.

I got hit on by a gay guy when I took my girlfriend for a job interview a few months ago.

It was actually kind of flattering.

Actually brings back memories. I used to be hit on by a gay guy that I used to work with, I think he thought it was funny to make me uncomfortable.

Forum List

Back