Has Anyone Ever Shed Their RINO Designation?

Bill clinton gets credit for rescuing bush. Obama rescued bush two. Biden saved us from trump

Really? What policies did Slick implement that did that?

Actually his economic policy was to give speeches about spending money and have Newt turn him down. You know ZERO about finance. If you knew anything, you'd know Newt controlled the purse strings, not Bill the Rapist. But you don't know anything and you're an ideologue. Bad combination.

I'll say hi when you are kicked out on your ass by the Marxists you put in office when you win and end democracy and they don't take you with you, like Marxist politicians have never done for the people who voted for them. You'll be as poor and unfree as we are, Stalin

Yeah. A goddamn shame. And this was a choice they made.

Marxists are always sad when you have to put your political opponents in prison. You sure do it a lot anyway. Poor guy, now you have to live in a country with only one party. Oh well. Funny how the more you win the less responsive your politicians are to the people who voted them in because they don't need you anymore

Marxists are always sad when you have to put your political opponents in prison. You sure do it a lot anyway. Poor guy, now you have to live in a country with only one party. Oh well. Funny how the more you win the less responsive your politicians are to the people who voted them in because they don't need you anymore
Now that you know my positions on the issues (or did you not have the guts to click on that link I provided?), I now have you reduced to lying about me.

You're reduced to a babbling liar.

Damn, I'm good. Damn, you're weak. Like your orange god.

Where does Mac1958 actually stand on the issues?

The ‘RINO’ nonsense is a perfect example of the intolerance and authoritarianism of Republicans who want to compel conformity and punish dissent.

Thanks for telling us how to become a better party, like the Democrats. We'd be such a great country if only we would accept open borders, slashing police forces and not prosecuting criminals like you do. You've really come into your own.

LOL, what a stupid douche

Now that you know my positions on the issues (or did you not have the guts to click on that link I provided?), I now have you reduced to lying about me.

You're reduced to a babbling liar.

Damn, I'm good. Damn, you're weak. Like your orange god.

Where does Mac1958 actually stand on the issues?

Talk about babbling, you haven't given your issues on any issues, Joe Biden. Do you need to go to sleep now?

Seems like the number of RINOs continuously grows and Trump becomes more and more isolated as a result.

Cult 45 has no idea what a RINO is. They toss the term out there to describe anyone who doesn't kneel and kiss the ring of their cult leader.

With all of the discussion recently about RINOs and the incredibly vague definition of such, I am curious...has anyone ever shed their “RINO” designation and re-earned their republican designation?

In the recent weeks and months when the field was forming for the GOP nomination, So many once-accepted republicans have been called a “RINO”. Mike Pompeo is one. DeSantis (who was the party’s savior in the Spring) is the latest one it seems.

Seems like the number of RINOs continuously grows and Trump becomes more and more isolated as a result.
Consider MAGA like professional wrestling and the MAGATS as idiot wrestling fans.

They love the swerve and the swap to face from heel.

And when the swap occurs they love their new face as much as they hated the old heel.

Most of all understand the whole thing is fake.

Cult 45 has no idea what a RINO is. They toss the term out there to describe anyone who doesn't kneel and kiss the ring of their cult leader.

Don't Taz me Bro has no idea what a cult is. Hint, when Democrats agree on every issue and Republicans don't agree on any issue and you think that makes ... Republicans ... the cult, it just proves you need to Google the definition of "cult"

Forum List

Back