Has anyone else noticed the sudden surge in heated political discussions here lately?

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
It's almost like there's an election coming up or something. :laughing0301:

Look, I think that by now everyone knows who they're voting for. I have my list of candidates, I know everything I need to know about them, and nothing anyone can say or do is going to affect my vote one way or another. It's not like in 2016, when all those Russian trolls were threatening to steal my dog if I didn't vote for Trump. Besides, they're too busy getting their asses shot off in Ukraine this year.

So can we all assume that we've made our choices, and go back to posting pictures of our kitty cats or our gun collections?

It's almost like there's an election coming up or something.
:laughing0301:

Look, I think that by now everyone knows who they're voting for. I have my list of candidates, I know everything I need to know about them, and nothing anyone can say or do is going to affect my vote one way or another. It's not like in 2016, when all those Russian trolls were threatening to steal my dog if I didn't vote for Trump. Besides, they're too busy getting their asses shot off in Ukraine this year.

So can we all assume that we've made our choices, and go back to posting pictures of our kitty cats or our gun collections?

Trump didn't send any Russian trolls anywhere. He was too busy defending himself from Hillary Clinton's shameful and also illegal Russian dossier that was created by her husband's war-room creeps who denigrated his girlfriends who said unpleasant things about his rapes. That's where the peeing-on-the-bed-with-several-prostitutes garbage was projected on the Donald. Not to worry. She recruited California Democrats like Feinstein, Waters, Schiff, et al to do her filthy dirty work for her so her fans wouldn't realize what a turd she is.

You should never tell a democrat who you will vote for.

That way they never know how many mail in votes to send.

Trump didn't send any Russian trolls anywhere. He was too busy defending himself from Hillary Clinton's shameful and also illegal Russian dossier that was created by her husband's war-room creeps who denigrated his girlfriends who said unpleasant things about his rapes. That's where the peeing-on-the-bed-with-several-prostitutes garbage was projected on the Donald. Not to worry. She recruited California Democrats like Feinstein, Waters, Schiff, et al to do her filthy dirty work for her so her fans wouldn't realize what a turd she is.
:cuckoo:

Is that what you call them? Political? :eusa_doh:

I’ve got lots of cat pictures.

But only a water pistol.

Has anyone else noticed the sudden surge in heated political discussions here lately?​

Heated discussions? How dare you make that accusation. My team of political hit-men will be by your house tonight at midnight to pie your house with 8 leftover rotting Halloween pumpkin pies commemorating the midterm election just for that slanderous remark! You must bring your own whipped cream.* :rock:

It's almost like there's an election coming up or something.
Let's hope so, unless Joe Biden cancels it on grounds of too grave a threat to his administration.

Look, I think that by now everyone knows who they're voting for.
I'm voting for John McCain and Sarah Palin for president again. Sarah can put a nurses uniform on and push John around in a wheelchair (or a coffin). Still better than Joe Biden.

I have my list of candidates, I know everything I need to know about them, and nothing anyone can say or do is going to affect my vote one way or another.
Vote for John Fetterman.
* The term "whipped" cream was not intended in any way to shock or disparage any slave descendants from the 17th century! :whip:

Now, back to sticking pins in my Joe Biden Voodoo Doll ™️ . :SMILEW~130:

Heated discussions? How dare you make that accusation. My team of political hit-men will be by your house tonight at midnight to pie your house with 8 leftover rotting Halloween pumpkin pies commemorating the midterm election just for that slanderous remark! You must bring your own whipped cream.* :rock:

Let's hope so, unless Joe Biden cancels it on grounds of too grave a threat to his administration.

I'm voting for John McCain and Sarah Palin for president again. Sarah can put a nurses uniform on and push John around in a wheelchair (or a coffin). Still better than Joe Biden.

Vote for John Fetterman.
* The term "whipped" cream was not intended in any way to shock or disparage any slave descendants from the 17th century! :whip:

Now, back to sticking pins in my Joe Biden Voodoo Doll ™️ . :SMILEW~130:
You just opened my eyes! I’m now literally “woke.” I will never buy or use whipped cream again.

Exactly, that's why I've been making a post about it every day until the election. I thrive on their suffering. ;)
Oh ho ho ho!

This ain’t nuthin’ yet.

Their true suffering commences the moment the new Congress is all sworn in and convenes.

Again, in the past, I recommended that we (the GOP) never act or behave anywhere like the Dims. They impeached Trump without any valid basis. They railed against him since before he was even inaugurated. They attacked him mercilessly and for the most part without fair basis ceaselessly. They got their handmaiden apparatchik media to spread rancid dishonest propaganda about him with equal ferocity.

Why would we want to act or behave as insidiously as they did?

But my eyes are open. Those pricks will never learn their lesson about how unfair their behavior was and are likely to just repeat it forever UNLESS we throttle them with the very same treatment. Maybe then they will finally come to recognize that, “oh yeah. This really isn’t fair. It’s brutal. Maybe we shouldn’t ever do it again!”

In order for them to learn from their own mistakes, they must be punished. And they won’t be able to complain, really. They will have brought it all down on their own corrupt heads.

All I know is there's definitely a red wave on the horizon and the Democrats are currently in evacuation mode. 😁

I already voted and I'm not a gun guy.

Ikr? I've never seen them so panicked before.
Because this time it’s not the usual midterm turnabout. This time, as they may be starting to grasp, the flip in the Senate (God willing) and the House (God willing) will have some huge consequences.

Payback is a bitch. And some of them now understand it. Those bastards really went too far. Not just the Mar A Lago raid. But I’m so many things. This time the anger is genuine. And, therefore, their fear is both understandable and completely justified.

Is that what you call them? Political? :eusa_doh:

I’ve got lots of cat pictures.

But only a water pistol.

We have both cats and guns. But we don't keep them together for obvious safety reasons.

Forum List

Back