Has anyone considered that Mueller may be working on a charge of treason against Trump?

I don't get in the weeds with foolish conspiracists. Every time one of your dopey narratives reaches the end of it's useful life, you move on to an even wilder one.
HA HA. You deeply indulge in the phony Russian hoax, and then say you "don't get in the weeds with foolish conspiracists"

So those who report about the big Democrat immigration vote MO, going on for decades, are to be called "conspiracists", but the Russian hoaxers are legit, right ?
Is there a doctor in the house ? I mean really.

As for what I say about Democrats importing aliens to become Democrat voters, while pillaging the US economy for tens of Billions$$ per year, in addition to many other harms, that's not something I suddenly "move on" to. It's something I've been talking about for 15 years in forums, and for a few years here in USMB, as well.

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

You just don't seem to want to acknowledge that all this Russian yammering is just a distraction from what is REALLY impacting US elections, and needs to be addressed, and not just for the election aspect of it. Yes, I notice, you're not wanting to get into the weeds. Neither do most of those on the left.

I don't get in the weeds with foolish conspiracists. Every time one of your dopey narratives reaches the end of it's useful life, you move on to an even wilder one.
HA HA. You deeply indulge in the phony Russian hoax, and then say you "don't get in the weeds with foolish conspiracists"

So those who report about the big Democrat immigration vote MO, going on for decades, are to be called "conspiracists", but the Russian hoaxers are legit, right ?
Is there a doctor in the house ? I mean really.

As for what I say about Democrats importing aliens to become Democrat voters, while pillaging the US economy for tens of Billions$$ per year, in addition to many other harms, that's not something I suddenly "move on" to. It's something I've been talking about for 15 years in forums, and for a few years here in USMB, as well.

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

You just don't seem to want to acknowledge that all this Russian yammering is just a distraction from what is REALLY impacting US elections, and needs to be addressed, and not just for the election aspect of it. Yes, I notice, you're not wanting to get into the weeds. Neither do most of those on the left.

Yes, dope. It's a hoax that involves the entire govt. :cuckoo:

People keep talking about collusion despite the fact that collusion is not a crime. However, conspiracy to hack into the DNC email system AND obstruction of justice are both crimes and would qualify as high crimes and misdemeanors for the purposes of impeachment.

But what if that's not the least of it?

After all, isn't it strange that Trump never says anything bad or negative about Putin? Isn't it also extremely odd that Trump keeps denying Russian interference in the 2016 election despite overwhelming evidence provided by numerous intelligence agencies? And why hasn't Trump enacted the sanctions that congress overwhelmingly voted on last year?

Let me propose a possible theory of what happened in the past and what's happening behind the scenes now: Years ago, Trump struck a bargain with the devil (so to speak). He agreed to help Russians launder money (which is, of course, illegal) in exchange for payment. For the most part, these transactions mostly flew under the radar. However, the Russians would certainly have evidence of all of these transactions although they would certainly have no incentive to blow the whistle on Trump. But once Trump ran for president and WON the election, the Russians would now have leverage over Trump. That leverage would give the Russians the power to blackmail Trump. At this point, Trump had a choice. One choice was the choice of a patriot: refuse to give in to the blackmail and risk the possibility that the money laundering scheme would go public. The other choice is the choice of a traitor who would place his own personal interest above the interests of the USA while also betraying his oath of office. In other words, Trump is quite possibly putting the interests of Putin and Russia above that of his own country and is essentially a foreign agent, and a turncoat. More plainly, it's quite possible that President Trump is a traitor.

What say you?
Nothing Trump has done meets the strict guidelines of 18 US Code for treason.....nothing.
On the other hand, those advocating the overthrow of the current administration could be found guilty of sedition, a federal crime.

Nothing Trump has done meets the strict guidelines of 18 US Code for treason.....nothing.
On the other hand, those advocating the of the current administration could be found guilty of sedition, a federal crime.
Democrats crazy talk is all part of a continuing deflection campaign. Their idea is to keep America focused on things adverse to Trump, to keep the focus away from thing adverse to THEM.

The best defense is a good offense. The believe > Think Russia; Don't think Mexico. But we all know the real harm to our electoral process. That's why >>

recent USA Today/Suffolk University poll has IMMIGRATION # 1 issue voters concerned about. Russia # 20 (last place with 0.5%)

2018 Poll: Immigration/Gun Control Top Issues for Voters; Russia ‘Collusion’ Dead Last | Breitbart

I posted this thread over 4 months ago. It's more relevant now than it was then.

But before I comment further, I want to ask a rhetorical question that is considerably less provocative than it is a simple common sense inquiry.

If you're a president with nothing to hide, and you know that you and your campaign are both not guilty of any kind of collusion (conspiracy) with the Russians to affect the 2016 election, but you also understand that optics and your behavior could either bolster your argument or weaken it considerably in the eyes of people who still have an open mind about what happened (and why) in 2016, then I can't help but ask the following question:

With your countrymen and the world watching (from afar), why would you choose to meet Putin in private for 2 hours with no high-ranking American aides present, no stenographer, and no one other than an American translator? Why shouldn't reasonable, rational people be suspicious of what happened in that meeting room.under such circumstances?

President Trump, why would you do that if you have nothing to hide?

Let me elaborate. Not a chance in hell. I know it's the dream of every Lefty, but IT AIN'T GOING TO HAPPEN. And yes, I will be more than willing to post an apology and an admission that I was totally wrong.

It's not a dream. Dreams are pleasant. This is an American nightmare!

You're a fucking idiot. A guy leaves his cushy lifestyle to try to do good for the America he loves, and here you are being an asshat. I'd like to kick you right in your ass, you piece of shit! What have you done for America? Fuck right the hell off. I'm tired of bullshit like this.

"Leaves his cushy lifestyle"? You need a reality check. Trump's "lifestyle" is cushier than it ever was before, and WE, the American people, are paying for it now!

Remember when Trump said he wouldn't have time for golf as he criticized Obama for golfing so much? Well, Trump's playing golf more often than Obama did, and the American taxpayers are footing the bill for all his trips to FL on AF1.

Just because someone owns a golf course does not mean they are playing golf 24/7. He lives there!

I once lived on a country club golf course. I never played a round there.

Squirrels live ON a golf course. People live on a golf course only if they're homeless transients. Were you a homeless transient?.
/——/ people do LIVE on golf courses. Golf Course Living: The Good, the Bad and the Painful | AvidGolfer Magazine

From another thread >>
"The Real Election Meddling Wasn't Done by the Russians ".....
but relevant here also >>

That's correct. it was done by a combination of MEXICO and the DEMOCRATIC PARTY. In conjunction with Mexico's desire to have us pay their poverty bill (tens of Billions$$/year), and to raid our economy for $ 28 Billion/year more (their # 1 source of income) from remittances, Democrats vote for sanctuary cities to protect illegal aliens, vote for amnesty, oppose the border wall, etc.

The result ? Millions of Mexicans et al illegal aliens illegally voting in our US elections (they can legally vote in state & local elections), 99% for Democrats.

THIS is the "Real Election Meddling"

An American President convicted of treason would be quite a spectacle. Imagine the ratings!

The Constitution says you are barking up the wrong tree!
The Constitution prohibits broadcasting treason trials?

No, the Constitution prevents trials because no treason has occurred by the definition contained in the document itself.
If ever there were a treason trial, the Constitution certainly does not forbid broadcasting it.
Talking about a treason trial is not necessarily talking about the current occupant of the White House. It was clearly a comment about a category of news, not a comment about a news event. It must be admitted that, were there irrefutable proof of treason on the part of the present POTUS, it would immeasurably ironic and funny on a cosmic level.

Listen up dumbass! Go read the Constitution. You can't have a trial for treason because we are not at war. Go back and read it again, or find some middle school-age child to read it for you.

I posted this thread over 4 months ago. It's more relevant now than it was then.

But before I comment further, I want to ask a rhetorical question that is considerably less provocative than it is a simple common sense inquiry.

If you're a president with nothing to hide, and you know that you and your campaign are both not guilty of any kind of collusion (conspiracy) with the Russians to affect the 2016 election, but you also understand that optics and your behavior could either bolster your argument or weaken it considerably in the eyes of people who still have an open mind about what happened (and why) in 2016, then I can't help but ask the following question:

With your countrymen and the world watching (from afar), why would you choose to meet Putin in private for 2 hours with no high-ranking American aides present, no stenographer, and no one other than an American translator? Why shouldn't reasonable, rational people be suspicious of what happened in that meeting room.under such circumstances?

Let me elaborate. Not a chance in hell. I know it's the dream of every Lefty, but IT AIN'T GOING TO HAPPEN. And yes, I will be more than willing to post an apology and an admission that I was totally wrong.

You're a fucking idiot. A guy leaves his cushy lifestyle to try to do good for the America he loves, and here you are being an asshat. I'd like to kick you right in your ass, you piece of shit! What have you done for America? Fuck right the hell off. I'm tired of bullshit like this.

"Leaves his cushy lifestyle"? You need a reality check. Trump's "lifestyle" is cushier than it ever was before, and WE, the American people, are paying for it now!

Remember when Trump said he wouldn't have time for golf as he criticized Obama for golfing so much? Well, Trump's playing golf more often than Obama did, and the American taxpayers are footing the bill for all his trips to FL on AF1.

Just because someone owns a golf course does not mean they are playing golf 24/7. He lives there!

Squirrels live ON a golf course. People live on a golf course only if they're homeless transients. Were you a homeless transient?.

People don't live on golf courses? Your only experience with golf was probably putt-putt. Shut up the ignorant shit flowing from your brain, or you won't have anything to keep your head from imploding.

/——/ people do LIVE on golf courses. Golf Course Living: The Good, the Bad and the Painful | AvidGolfer Magazine

I think this poster is mentally retarded.

An American President convicted of treason would be quite a spectacle. Imagine the ratings!

The Constitution says you are barking up the wrong tree!
The Constitution prohibits broadcasting treason trials?

No, the Constitution prevents trials because no treason has occurred by the definition contained in the document itself.
If ever there were a treason trial, the Constitution certainly does not forbid broadcasting it.
Talking about a treason trial is not necessarily talking about the current occupant of the White House. It was clearly a comment about a category of news, not a comment about a news event. It must be admitted that, were there irrefutable proof of treason on the part of the present POTUS, it would immeasurably ironic and funny on a cosmic level.

Listen up dumbass! Go read the Constitution. You can't have a trial for treason because we are not at war. Go back and read it again, or find some middle school-age child to read it for you.
For someone with such a ridiculous avatar, you certainly have a lot of gall calling other people names.
There is no Constitutional exclusion of Congress impeaching a President for what Congress would deem impeachable.
example from Wikipedia:
"Impeachable offenses

The Constitution defines impeachment at the federal level and limits impeachment to "The President, Vice President, and all civil officers of the United States" who may be impeached and removed only for "treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors".[32] Several commentators have suggested that Congress alone may decide for itself what constitutes a "high crime or misdemeanor", especially since Nixon v. United States stated that the Supreme Court did not have the authority to determine whether the Senate properly "tried" a defendant.[33] In 1970, then-House Minority Leader Gerald R. Ford defined the criterion as he saw it: "An impeachable offense is whatever a majority of the House of Representatives considers it to be at a given moment in history.""
Maintaining that treason would have to involve another nation in "open hostilities" does not at all infer that the U.S. would have to be in a Obsessionally declared state of war, does it?
An act that is tantamount to treason would qualify as a high crime, and be impeachable, n'est pas?
No further communication with you, "deafposterior".

People don't live on golf courses? Your only experience with golf was probably putt-putt. Shut up the ignorant shit flowing from your brain, or you won't have anything to keep your head from imploding.

I had a friend who lived on the edge of a golf course. It was a very nice Colorado foothills home with deer walking down the street etc. The front entrance was on what appeared to be the first floor. However, it was essentially the second floor with a deck that looked out over part of the golf course which extended from the kitchen all the way to the master bedroom. There was a lower level which could not be seen from the street. In the back, outside the lower level, there was a covered hot tub which looked out to an area with sparsely planted trees. where the golf course was. Having said all that, he certainly didn't live ON a golf course. I think the golfers would have had a problem with that.

I had a friend who lived on the edge of a golf course. It was a very nice Colorado foothills home with deer walking down the street etc. The front entrance was on what appeared to be the first floor. However, it was essentially the second floor with a deck that looked out over part of the golf course which extended from the kitchen all the way to the master bedroom. There was a lower level which could not be seen from the street. In the back, outside the lower level, there was a covered hot tub which looked out to an area with sparsely planted trees. where the golf course was. Having said all that, he certainly didn't live ON a golf course. I think the golfers would have had a problem with that.
"Next to", "by" or "beside" a golf course would be, one would think, accurate terms.

"Next to", "by" or "beside" a golf course would be, one would think, accurate terms.

Only to complete moron like you who apparently does not understand the English language or the fact that people do live on golf courses. It amazes me that you couldn't possibly know this. When were you first diagnosed as mentally retarded?

Forum List

Back