Has anyone considered that Mueller may be working on a charge of treason against Trump?

Mustang

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2010
39° 44 mins 21 secs N, 104° 59 mins 5 secs W
People keep talking about collusion despite the fact that collusion is not a crime. However, conspiracy to hack into the DNC email system AND obstruction of justice are both crimes and would qualify as high crimes and misdemeanors for the purposes of impeachment.

But what if that's not the least of it?

After all, isn't it strange that Trump never says anything bad or negative about Putin? Isn't it also extremely odd that Trump keeps denying Russian interference in the 2016 election despite overwhelming evidence provided by numerous intelligence agencies? And why hasn't Trump enacted the sanctions that congress overwhelmingly voted on last year?

Let me propose a possible theory of what happened in the past and what's happening behind the scenes now: Years ago, Trump struck a bargain with the devil (so to speak). He agreed to help Russians launder money (which is, of course, illegal) in exchange for payment. For the most part, these transactions mostly flew under the radar. However, the Russians would certainly have evidence of all of these transactions although they would certainly have no incentive to blow the whistle on Trump. But once Trump ran for president and WON the election, the Russians would now have leverage over Trump. That leverage would give the Russians the power to blackmail Trump. At this point, Trump had a choice. One choice was the choice of a patriot: refuse to give in to the blackmail and risk the possibility that the money laundering scheme would go public. The other choice is the choice of a traitor who would place his own personal interest above the interests of the USA while also betraying his oath of office. In other words, Trump is quite possibly putting the interests of Putin and Russia above that of his own country and is essentially a foreign agent, and a turncoat. More plainly, it's quite possible that President Trump is a traitor.

What say you?

I say you're an imbecile.

We KNOW FOR A FACT hitlery committed crimes for which the people in charge of enforcing the law willfully and deliberately refused to prosecute her for and Comey testified to that fact.

Yet here we have your dumbass concerned with fantasies you dreamed up before the moisture spreading across your plastic sheets disrupted your sleep.

People keep talking about collusion despite the fact that collusion is not a crime. However, conspiracy to hack into the DNC email system AND obstruction of justice are both crimes and would qualify as high crimes and misdemeanors for the purposes of impeachment.

After all, isn't it strange that Trump never says anything bad or negative about Putin? Isn't it also extremely odd that Trump keeps denying Russian interference in the 2016 election despite overwhelming evidence provided by numerous intelligence agencies? And why hasn't Trump enacted the sanctions that congress overwhelmingly voted on last year?

Let me propose a possible theory of what happened in the past and what's happening behind the scenes now: Years ago, Trump struck a bargain with the devil (so to speak). He agreed to help Russians launder money (which is, of course, illegal) in exchange for payment. For the most part, these transactions mostly flew under the radar. However, the Russians would certainly have evidence of all of these transactions although they would certainly have no incentive to blow the whistle on Trump. But once Trump ran for president and WON the election, the Russians would now have leverage over Trump. That leverage would give the Russians the power to blackmail Trump. At this point, Trump had a choice. One choice was the choice of a patriot: refuse to give in to the blackmail and risk the possibility that the money laundering scheme would go public. The other choice is the choice of a traitor who would place his own personal interest above the interests of the USA while also betraying his oath of office. In other words, Trump is quite possibly putting the interests of Putin and Russia above that of his own country and is essentially a foreign agent, and a turncoat. More plainly, it's quite possible that President Trump is a traitor.

What say you?

I believe it is possible, but unlikely Russia would ever admit such a conspiracy for fear the the US and the West would impose very harsh sanctions on the regime once Trump was impeached and removed from office.

And that would make treason a viable charge? Really?

Yet you lament the lack of civil discourse?

Sorry mac, but when I see people argue with mindless parrots it doesn't strike me as a dignified use of ones time.

2ezi8tN.gif

I'm wasting my own time I suppose, but I'm laughing my ass of whilst doing so, therefore I don't see it as a total loss.

I say you're an imbecile.

We KNOW FOR A FACT hitlery committed crimes for which the people in charge of enforcing the law willfully and deliberately refused to prosecute her for and Comey testified to that fact.

Yet here we have your dumbass concerned with fantasies you dreamed up before the moisture spreading across your plastic sheets disrupted your sleep.

Off topic and mendacious. This fool and conspiracy theorist ^^^ has no clue as to the meaning of Mens Rea, ignorance is not a defense in law or in equity.

Just want Russia out of our elections, we have enough problems with our own political representatives telling lie's.

What say you?

I believe it is possible, but unlikely Russia would ever admit such a conspiracy for fear the the US and the West would impose very harsh sanctions on the regime once Trump was impeached and removed from office.

Firstly, I wouldn't expect the Russians to admit it. Secondly, I wouldn't expect Americans to blindly believe any Russians who charged Trump with treason due to the fact that the Russians might very well have an ulterior motive of causing widespread turmoil in America. However, none of that means that Mueller couldn't get enough evidence in this digital age to make a compelling case of treason against Trump.

What say you?
trump is 100% american

What say you?
I say >> Has anyone considered that Mueller should have been charged with treason years ago ?...just for his affiliations with Muslim Brotherhood groups.

What say you?
trump is 100% american

Yeah, it wouldn't be treason if he wasn't.

What say you?

I don't think he has an agenda. He's just starting from the point of interactions with Russians and going where the information leads. I don't think he purposely wants to find Trump guilty of anything; he's just looking for the truth.

New Topics

Forum List

Back