Electoral Gold: Democrats Release Tax Hike Plan

The "blue wave"...

LOL...

HTTPS9tZWRpYS5naXBoeS5jb20vbWVkaWEvVHYzRk9LWTJ2eWIwUS9naXBoeS5naWYlog.gif

and and and the dems could win in Texas....and turn it blue...

:auiqs.jpg::rofl::lol::lmao::cul2:

/----/ At first I thought it was a satirical piece from the Onion, but I see it's true. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
View attachment 181735

I'm willing to bet that if we got rid of GIF plugs for just a few years millions of libturds would fulfill their greatest potential.

Being converted back into carbon and nitrogen.

Actually becoming fertilizer is the only thing they can ever contribute.

crazy-men-in-pool.jpg

Someone has to pay the bills - and the national debt. Apparently Republicans no longer care about such things.

Deficit-Attention-GOP.jpg
/-----/ Try keeping up with the news, Spanky.
Go Figure: Tax Revenues Climbed $18 Billion In First Month Of GOP Tax Cuts
  • 0207/2018
Fiscal Policy: The Congressional Budget Office says that federal revenues in January added up to $362 billion. That's an increase of $18 billion— or 5.2% — from the year before. As a result, the government ran a surplus of $51 billion that month, which is equal to the previous January. - Investors Business Daily.

Someone has to pay the bills - and the national debt.

So why did Nancy Pelosi pay her property tax bills early to avoid paying more under the $10k cap for 2018?

Ah, um, well you see, ah, there was this Trump tax bill and ah ah ah Trump hates senior citizens did you know that and once the CIA they lied to me about the war in Iraq and ah well there you have it.

So why did Nancy Pelosi pay her property tax bills early to avoid paying more under the $10k cap for 2018?

Ah, um, well you see, ah, there was this Trump tax bill and ah ah ah Trump hates senior citizens did you know that and once the CIA they lied to me about the war in Iraq and ah well there you have it.
/----/ And Nancy Pants is just complying with the new tax laws. She has no choice.
tax refund.jpg

It’s amazing how some people refuse to learn from their mistakes. lol

Not only refuse to learn, but refuse to even acknowledge the mistake.

I find it shocking people as stupid as these manage to survive.

That's the key right there.

People only learn from their mistakes.

BUT...

They have to admit they made a mistake or they won't learn from it.

These people aren't very smart human beings. Many of them aren't
even full-fledged human beings. I believe the ratio was 3/5th's.

They're going down faster than the Titanic.

Apples and onions. What's your point?

I'm thinking somebody who is so concerned about the debt and who trashed the president's tax plan would pay her fair share and not take advantages of loopholes she is always accusing other people of.

Forum List

Back