has anybody else experienced this anywhere?

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
I go down to the library and they got a police guard that walks around checking to make sure everybody is wearing their masks and telling them to put it all the way on if you dont have it over your nose. when you got police guards in a LIBRARY of all places just for that,you KNOW you are living in a policestate. damn this is a scary world. 1984 is for sure here.

Obviously Trump's cult feels they have every right to try and spread a virus if they want to...

Last edited:
I go down to the library and they got a police guard that walks around checking to make sure everybody is wearing their masks and telling them to put it all the way on if you dont have it over your nose. when you got police guards in a LIBRARY of all places just for that,you KNOW you are living in a policestate. damn this is a scary world. 1984 is for sure here.

You are the problem. Grow up and use some common sense.

We have two markets in my town one is very strict about masks and in one door out the other side of the store which is a hassle for older folks....and they yell at people for not staying 6 ft apart...and they have a guard to make sure no one gets out of line.....so everyone goes to the other store.....

A police officer making sure you and those around you stay safe?

What is the world coming to?

Spreading a virus around a Library is a bigger threat than traffic tickets

We have two markets in my town one is very strict about masks and in one door out the other side of the store which is a hassle for older folks....and they yell at people for not staying 6 ft apart...and they have a guard to make sure no one gets out of line.....so everyone goes to the other store.....
Good for them..now people who take this virus outbreak seriously can shop without worrying about some dumb anti-masker infecting them, becasue they are all at the other store..

Obviously Trump's cult feels they have every right to try and spread a virus of they want to...
Masks dont work.

Masks Don’t Work: A Review of Science Relevant to COVID-19 Social Policy | River Cities' Reader (rcreader.com)
Furthermore, the relevant known physics and biology, which I review, are such that masks and respirators should not work. It would be a paradox if masks and respirators worked, given what we know about viral respiratory diseases: The main transmission path is long-residence-time aerosol particles (< 2.5 μm), which are too fine to be blocked, and the minimum-infective dose is smaller than one aerosol particle.
In terms that even a progressive slave from public education can know....The Kung Flu virus is much smaller than the weave of the mask.

But since you are such a good little slave, you do what your masters tell you, even though they go about without masks.

How come no one has been going crazy over tuberculosis? It's airborne, highly contagious and kills.

I wonder why old yeller out a disagree,he isnt a troll like the others who did not like it who are all shills for the DNC committe.he must have just hit the wrong smiley by mistake.

Last edited:
People will just stop going to the library and their profit will dry up....
You know library's are publicly funded.
I know they live on fund raisers dummy and you have to have customers to do fundraisers...the meek contribution from the guberment as usual falls way short.....and if no one is going they will eventually lose guberment funding too...little by little...they will go under just like the bars and restaurants.....enjoy tyranny you are going to LOVE it....

It wouldn't surprise me if Biden wins, we start seeing police turned into mask enforcement squads. Oh you called 911? It's going to be an hour wait because all available units are on mask detail.
yeah no doubt.it will just get much worse.

Forum List

Back