Harvard Prof Gates Is Half-Irish, Related to Cop Who Arrested Him

del

Diamond Member
Sep 3, 2008
on a one way cul-de-sac
"Henry Louis Gates Jr., the black professor at the center of the racial story involving his arrest outside his Harvard University-owned house, has spoken proudly of his Irish roots. Strangely enough, he and the Cambridge, Mass., police officer who arrested him, Sgt. James Crowley, both trace their ancestry back to the legendary Niall of the Nine Hostages."

:clap2: :rofl:

this gates story is the gift that keeps on giving...

Harvard Prof Gates Is Half-Irish, Related to Cop Who Arrested Him - ABC News

$motivational_poster_irony.jpg

wasn't he the guy who said he "discovered to my horror I had white blood" or was that someone else??

Gates is just in a post racical funk because he never got over the fact he did not get the role of Jazz Grandfather number 10 on the Cosby Show.

That and the fact he is the only black man in America with a three inch penis.

"Henry Louis Gates Jr., the black professor at the center of the racial story involving his arrest outside his Harvard University-owned house, has spoken proudly of his Irish roots. Strangely enough, he and the Cambridge, Mass., police officer who arrested him, Sgt. James Crowley, both trace their ancestry back to the legendary Niall of the Nine Hostages."

:clap2: :rofl:

this gates story is the gift that keeps on giving...

Harvard Prof Gates Is Half-Irish, Related to Cop Who Arrested Him - ABC News

Yeah them and about 1/4th of all Irishmen can trace their roots back to Niall.

And, amazingly, geneticists have recently discovered that they're not entirely full of shit when they say that they're the offspring of that Irish royal, too.

Naill was one of the legendary progenitors of the earth.

Seriously, he had hundreds of wives and thousands of kids and his blood is therefore spread all over the earth where-ever Irisihmen congregate.

As did Ghenghis (or was it one of his sons?) Khan, BTW. His seed is, as I recall, the most prolifically spread about known to man.

Why is it the half blacks are the ones that are the loudest?
Just about everyone on this board I am sure isnt 100% ... whatever.

That's interesting about Gates' genealogy. Gates looks very much like a friend of mine. I always thought they might be related seeing as they come from the same part of the country. My friend's grandfather was an Irishman who married a black American. So maybe they are related.

Why is it the half blacks are the ones that are the loudest?

They're responding to their White genes, probably.

You know what aggressive loudmouths we are.

Just about everyone on this board I am sure isnt 100% ... whatever.

I'm 100% homo-sapien as far as I know.

Ah hell, a spat between two Irishman...what's the big deal...LOL

wasn't he the guy who said he "discovered to my horror I had white blood" or was that someone else??
Someone else, or no one at all.

Shame on you Ravi,, I knew this had been posted once,, yes,, gates was horrifed to find out he was 57% white.. yep,, he's a racist..

American Thinker: Impersonating a Victim
from your article ;
" [FONT=times new roman,times]To this Gates, Isaacson and everyone else there chuckled. "

Funny you don't recognise facetiousness in other people.
[/FONT]

Forum List

Back