Harvard Degree No Longer Means Shit

Who the fuck would hire a Harvard grad now? You will get a goddamned kook!

GHWB and GWB could not get into Harvard proper (undergrad) perhaps that is part of your bias. Many alumni are unhappy with hiring Manning for even "guest" speaking, we are making our views KNOWN. I do not see how SHE is qualified.
Harvard has sacrificed academic integrity for partisan liberal politics. It has become an international joke. Only reason losers get hired from Harvard is mommy and daddy's connection to the big world. Fucking spoiled losers.

You wear your bitterness poorly.
No. I am right. Great institution has sold its soul for PC bull crap.
No. You aren't right. You're just a nut whining because you don't trust education.
Lmfao!

:lol:

Well, I guess that settles it, then. Some asshole on the internet says that Harvard is worthless. Harvard should just close it's doors now.
That's right. But it's not some some asshole on the internet that has given a felon convicted of espionage a fellowship, now is it? No wonder our country is fucked up. Liberals keep getting stupider and stupider. She or it should have been put to death.

If he liked anal that much...should have given him to Taliban. They like pretty boys.

Well, I guess that settles it, then. Some asshole on the internet says that Harvard is worthless. Harvard should just close it's doors now.
That's right. But it's not some some asshole on the internet that has given a felon convicted of espionage a fellowship, now is it? No wonder our country is fucked up. Liberals keep getting stupider and stupider. She or it should have been put to death.

I'm not understanding your point, if you have one.

Do you think your whining is going to have an effect on something?

I'm not understanding your point, if you have one.

Do you think your whining is going to have an effect on something?
The problem is that liberals like yourself see nothing wrong with traitors. YOU can't possibly understand because to you, there is nothing wrong with selling out your country.

Who the fuck would hire a Harvard grad now? You will get a goddamned kook!
Didn't we learn that when Dubya was prez?
He was a Yale grad.
Where'd he get his MBA?
His daddy's $$$ bought him one from Harvard. Just like Kennedy family has bought degrees for the last three generations of those spoiled, drug addicted, liberals.

I was there at the same time as Caroline Kennedy; she worked hard and was very intelligent.

Why is it, every single time white privilege, ie a Harvard education.....is on the line, you white fucks want to always blame minorities??? Do you stank pussy smelling whores ever find a mirror?

I knew many students of color at the University(.)
And? Are they here whining about a transgender?
You must a typical low thought process liberal dupe. We are whining about a traitor being given a position they do not deserve. People like you are part of the fundamental problems we face in this country. You don't have any moral character.

Forum List

Back