Harvard Degree No Longer Means Shit

Who the fuck would hire a Harvard grad now? You will get a goddamned kook!

GHWB and GWB could not get into Harvard proper (undergrad) perhaps that is part of your bias. Many alumni are unhappy with hiring Manning for even "guest" speaking, we are making our views KNOWN. I do not see how SHE is qualified.

GHWB and GWB could not get into Harvard proper (undergrad) perhaps that is part of your bias. Many alumni are unhappy with hiring Manning for even "guest" speaking, we are making our views KNOWN. I do not see how SHE is qualified.
Harvard has sacrificed academic integrity for partisan liberal politics. It has become an international joke. Only reason losers get hired from Harvard is mommy and daddy's connection to the big world. Fucking spoiled losers.

then fucking pull the $$$$ if they are unhappy!

:lol:

Well, I guess that settles it, then. Some asshole on the internet says that Harvard is worthless. Harvard should just close it's doors now.
Not close it's doors...it simply lacks integrity and relevance.

Well, I guess that settles it, then. Some asshole on the internet says that Harvard is worthless. Harvard should just close it's doors now.

To you.

Which, in the greater scheme of things, means fuck-all.
Harvard is a PC joke. More minority students on campus this year than whites. Orwell's PC run amok. Harvard is a joke. Bullshit institution.

Sorry to say it, but a Harvard degree is still a door-opener. You might be shocked to learn that some other colleges around Boston consider Harvard too "conservative."

Harvard has sacrificed academic integrity for partisan liberal politics. It has become an international joke. Only reason losers get hired from Harvard is mommy and daddy's connection to the big world. Fucking spoiled losers.

You wear your bitterness poorly.

Sorry to say it, but a Harvard degree is still a door-opener. You might be shocked to learn that some other colleges around Boston consider Harvard too "conservative."
Boston...too conservative? Jimmy Carter is "too conservative " for Boston. Those people are disconnected from reality. Hence the cry when Trump won.

No. I am right. Great institution has sold its soul for PC bull crap.

To you.

Harvard is a PC joke. More minority students on campus this year than whites. Orwell's PC run amok. Harvard is a joke. Bullshit institution.

You're not getting my point. I understand that you have lots of emotions about Harvard.

I'm trying to explain to you that no one cares what you think.

Harvard graduates will continue to make more money than you, no matter how bitter you get about it.

Some are, and encouraging current Harvard classes to protest also.

To you.

You're not getting my point. I understand that you have lots of emotions about Harvard.

I'm trying to explain to you that no one cares what you think.

Harvard graduates will continue to make more money than you, no matter how bitter you get about it.
For now. But the more they shoot themselves in the foot...they get what they deserve.

Good for them. But CNN, MSNBC, and NYT will call them "racist."

No. I am right. .....

No, you're just upset right now.

Good for them. But CNN, MSNBC, and NYT will call them "racist."

I do not care, and I doubt many other alumni do either.

No. I am right. .....

No, you're just upset right now.
No...it's sad as shit. Harvard is basing policy on race and not qualification.

Forum List

Back